SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 63 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by rhondam Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:51 am

Kasha said it.... Money. Easy Money. Also Fame, I believe there is more to Chris Buchowski's (sorry if I butchered his name, no disrespect intended) theory of being addicted to fame. A person can see it every single day on SM. These D-list celebs cannot get enough of themselves and of their delusions of self-importance imho.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Seabear Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:08 am

With "Famously Single" Josh brings the Trash to Trashy TV.  What an Epic Fail.  Ironically Andi is going to come out smelling like a rose thanks to Josh.  If Josh hooks up with Brandy, I will not ever be able to stop laughing. la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 63 3806527698  laugh out loud laugh out loud hissyfit laugh out loud laugh out loud la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 63 3806527698
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:13 am

It is so sad how desperate these people are for attention.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:45 am

Pathetic.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:27 am

Well I must be alone in that I think the show is going to be good... Everyone's thinking of the roles these people play on a show not maybe who they are now. Pauly d isn't how he used to be in the Shore, he's a dj pulling in 12
Million +++ a year, he doesn't need this show to stay relevant, nor does he need the money. He's actually Alot different now that he has a child, I bet him and Josh will be friends. Willis was an nfl running back I bet Josh hangs with him too.

It might be a good show for Josh and like others say I bet he's doing it to combat what Andi says in the book. If he was all about the fame wouldn't he have done dwts? He surely had a chance at that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:27 am

I must say, I'm not all that shocked about Josh doing another reality show. I never think he's that "noble" regardless how he used to present himself during/after his Bachelor Time. He may want people to see him as the perfect All America Golden Boy, but I always think he's just a normal dude like all other male contestants.

Never heard about this show, maybe he can be the exception? Just like when Sean Lowe did TB. Anyway good luck to Josh and hope he (and the family, oh, and MeAndi too) can deal with the negative comments nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:47 am

This is the first season of the show. I'm a let's wait and see kind of girl hoping for the best. I do think Josh can rise above and be himself. I'm curious what all the periscope comments are about? I watched them and there was nothing bad said about Andi. No one has ever given a specific statement just that he bashed her which just isn't true.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:51 am

Yeah this is pretty much low, pathetic and kinda desperate for Josh who thought BIP was beneath him. He has really sunk low imo. This sounds like a trainwreck and definitely not a good look for him

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 63 1f49b  la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 63 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:31 am

I know the relationship expert, Dr. Sterling, and know she's been trying to get on TV for awhile, so now I'll have to watch this train wreck to see her. no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:45 am

Wow. I'm surprised and also not. I find Josh very image conscious and this doesn't fit with what he and his family like to project so surprised in that way.

Not surprised because I think he and his ex Bachelorette are eerily similar people who have a very high opinion of themselves, love attention but aren't very savvy about how they get it. There's is my least fav Bachelorette season ever because to me the false image and story they each tried so hard to project about themselves was really disingenuous to the real people they seemed to be, who were not very likeable at all (as tv characters).

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:27 am

I'm surprised too! Guess this is what dlisters do when they don't wanna work the old fashioned way laugh out loud.

I dont think he's necessarily going to come out looking too bad (attention and $ hungry, sure) or that Andi 'won' the breakup. Let's face it, Soules, Andi, etc would all probably do it. IMO. They all seem to be cut from a similar cloth.

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:36 am

I'm not sure Chris Soules would do this particular show. The premise of it is talking about the "truth" behind your breakup and he didn't seem to want to talk about his breakup with Whitney for whatever reason. I'm sure Andi would do it in a heartbeat though.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom