SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 6 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:29 pm

This is so ridiculous it made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the laugh, Josh! I almost want him to be the next Bach because there will be negative comments and I wanna see how many nonfans he will block!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Josh will have like 3 followers at the end of his reign as Bachelor. Too freaking funny. I wish to change my vote already to him for the comic relief. It'll be snl-worthy hilariousness.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Josh really is a box of rocks because his twitter is public which means I can still view it if I am not logged into my account.

And Josh still has "The Bachelorette Season 10 Winner" as his Twitter Bio..... Seriously? Rolling Eyes  

Bette 10 Winner is Josh's first sentence in defining himself? Enough said. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Haha this is amazing!!! Josh! Hi man, Nick for Bachelor!!

What do I win!?

I want to be part of the ingroup.

What a tool. Poor Sabel.

Believe me, my first thought when he blocked me, aside from WTH?!, was oh no, I won't be able to see Sabel. I really like the girl. But anyway, I can still see his tweets if I google his handle. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Nick look hot in photo he really must be hot in person if Shawn and Josh so hate him!  Damn this is interesting.  Just imagine if Nick get the bachelor role Josh might just have a HEART ATTACK? for real.  Both Josh and Andi act like 2 yr olds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What a big spoiled baby. That's his way of thinking he has the upper hand.

Yes Kasha, it takes time to go through the twitter users and checking to see what they favoured, then blocking them.

So he checks his followers, hit followers, scroll scroll scroll, he has thousands of followers, chooses a follower, then checks to see what they are favouriting, then blocks them. Or he may check new followers, which tells him who recently followed him since the last time he checked. Then he creeps them to see what they are favouriting, any hint of Nick, they get blocked.

I cannot believe how stupid that is of him to do that. All this for a guy that his ex fiance slept with while she was the lead.

Well that just about does it for me for JM. I liked him, didn't like some things about him, but this is just ridiculous to have such a grudge over someone who he has never spoken to or gotten his side of the story.

Lets see how long this takes to hit the rag mags.

That's exactly how I felt about him (and his ex fiancée equally) from the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:55 pm

I'm a bit disappointed in Josh. I'm wondering what happened to his sense of humour?? He seems too serious nowadays.

If Josh is TB, I hope he'll have thicker skin to survive the live tweetings making fun of him and the show.

I must say that I loved Nick during Andi's season--he took and took Sean's (and others') tweets like a champ! The poor guy really "gets" it! Nothing personal. Just a silly show. What I like most about Nick is that he can laugh at himself and doesn't take things too seriously.

Josh, you can take lessons from Nick! Smiley

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:06 pm

AAL - I was saying the same thing, in my post but deleted it out as I felt I was ranting and wanted to stop. People that tweet biblical tweets and don't walk the talk, for me, is an immediate dislike. I've said it before #blessed, they don't know the meaning of it.

The cocky I'm the winner attitude right from out the limo is coming back to bite him. The pic he tweeted today is another indication of how he wants to keep himself out there. He would love nothing more to be TB, for more reasons than one IMO because he obviously likes to get back at people. (even people he doesn't know by blocking them on twitter for liking tweets that are not the kind of people he associates himself with)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:01 pm

I don't mind the shirtless pic he tweeted seeing as he's on a lake. As long as he keeps his pubis symphysis out of sight laugh out loud.

It's always obvious who's campaigning and he def wants the role I think.

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:30 am

IA, GA. I feel sad at the end of the day because he has a loving family, he has a lot going for him and yet seems to have let bitterness and fame be the focus of his life rather than the things that really matter. Life is really too short for all that, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:56 am

thats crazy he blocked you, AAL, especially since you never followed him. i can understand crazies who perhaps @reply with constant negativity, but thats kinda lame! don't worry, i feel like the second i wanna say something to him or even mention him and nick in the same tweet, i'd have my a** blocked too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:17 am

Yeah, too weird. I only follow very few people on SM from Bach Nation and never follow those who I am not keen on as I don't see the point. Always have believed if you don't care too much for someone then why bother tweeting or following them.

Plus, Josh and other's SM is public so I only would go to the account when seeing something posted about them on the forum (and did this week since it was posted in the forum he was tweeting about Nick and this season) otherwise I would be none the wiser as to what is going on with Josh. Oh well... definitely did not make me regret not following him at all. Strange guy, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom