SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 45 of 68 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Beach Lover,

In regards to you thinking Josh found Andi not to be the same person. It is my belief that neither of them found the other to be the same person, which he's not by any stretch of the imagination.

Also with this new girl my opinion is they just don't look good as a couple. She over powers him and he looks much smaller next to her then he has with other girls. JMO

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Beach Lover Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:48 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Whether the information about this gil is true or not, I find it the least bit of surprise that Josh like this kind of girl - blonde, not so bright but have their ways attracting guys, active/party.

Is this where the dumb blonde stereotype comes in?   I think too often people assume that because a woman is beautiful, blonde and sexy that she can't possibly be smart. NOT TRUE!!!! If a woman was beautiful, brunette and sexy, would she be considered likely more intelligent?  I just don't see how one can accurately judge how smart someone is solely based on looks, and specifically hair color.  

A beautiful woman with a great figure, especially one that models on the side in swim suits etc., is going to attract many guys. Should she be deemed not so bright because of this? What about the fact that she is a college graduate working towards her masters, shouldn't that be more of an indicator of her intelligence vs. what we see on the outside?

I don't know if Josh's new GF is a good fit for him or not. They will be the only ones that can determine that over time. It's obviously in the early stages of the relationship right now and physical attraction is a big part of that. We'll have to see what happens once they spend more time together and become more integrated into each others daily lives (if it gets to that point).
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Hopeless Romantic wrote:Beach Lover,

In regards to you thinking Josh found Andi not to be the same person.  It is my belief that neither of them found the other to be the same person, which he's not by any stretch of the imagination.  

Also with this new girl my opinion is they just don't look good as a couple.  She over powers him and he looks much smaller next to her then he has with other girls.  JMO

How do you know this? Do you know him personally?

I get the very strong impression that Josh remained pretty true to himself throughout the show as well as afterwards. His fellow contestants have said this about him, and in interviews post show, he was the one that was much more consistent when answering questions about his feelings for Andi and their relationship.  Andi, on the other hand, was very flip floppy with her answers. She was all over the place, depending on who she was talking to and the impression she was tryng to make. It did not feel genuine to me...at all.  Even to this day, I still find her to change her story about Josh and her experience on the show, depending on who she is talking to.  Josh has not spoken out much about the break up, but has been consistent when he has.

You mentioned your belief that neither of them found the other to be the same person after the show.  In terms of details about their personalities, their goals and what they may have told each other they wanted in the relationship, only they know these things about each other.  Only they know how they may have differed on the show vs. after.  For the rest of us, we can only go by what we hear and see and Andi has been the one with the larger platform to speak publically about the breakup.  She has had the ears of much of Bachelor Nation, so everyone is getting a very one sided story (her side) about what happened between her and Josh. Her book gives her that much more of a platform and people will likely believe what she has to say because it's the only version of the story they will hear.   Josh has not had the opportunity to share his version of things except for responding to a few interview or pericope questions, all of which he has consistently answered the same way. "At the end of the day they were very different people in some very important ways".  He will probably never tell his side, so we can only speculate what he means by that. But I tend to believe Josh was the more honest and straight forward of the two, just based on consisitency ( or lack thereof).
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:44 pm

Hopeless Romantic wrote:Beach Lover,

In regards to you thinking Josh found Andi not to be the same person.  It is my belief that neither of them found the other to be the same person, which he's not by any stretch of the imagination.  

Also with this new girl my opinion is they just don't look good as a couple.  She over powers him and he looks much smaller next to her then he has with other girls.  JMO

I've seen two pics of this couple together at most and I'm not seeing where she overpowers him? So two people who don't look good together shouldn't be together? What does it matter if he looks smaller next to her or if they don't look good together? They're a couple so I'm guessing Josh thinks they look just fine together.

As was said last night, the only thing that matters is what Josh thinks about his girlfriend. Josh knows what's best for Josh. Not anyone else.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:42 pm

It was also said last night to stick to the topic of Josh Murray and his g/f in general terms. Nowhere did we say it's ok to talk about Andi.

Please discuss Andi in her own General Thread. TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:28 pm

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/personality-josh-murray-attends-the-boyz-ii-men-bell-biv-news-photo/486240276

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/personality-josh-murray-attends-the-boyz-ii-men-bell-biv-news-photo/486240260

Are these the pics where she looks like she overpowers Josh?

I think they look pretty good together.

Last edited by Stacia620 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:30 pm

What does it mean to overpower Josh?

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:35 pm

IDK. 
IMO, however, she looks like she is in her mid-30's vs mid/early 20's. She was probably really pretty before she did the cosmetic surgeries/fillers or whatevers. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. 
IMO, however, she looks like she is in her mid-30's vs mid/early 20's. She was probably really pretty before she did the cosmetic surgeries/fillers or whatevers. no no

Yeah, she looks like she's aging! And not in a good way. Reminds me of real housewives of OC or something.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:38 pm

Yeah that's the first up close pic I've seen of her. Much more work than I thought. hmmm

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:50 pm

She does look quite a bit older than mid 20's.  Maybe it's too much makeup?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Too much exaggerated Barbie-look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 68 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom