SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 44 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Raingirl Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:18 pm

I don't post much but this "discussion" of Josh's new girlfriend brings me out of lurkdom. Bleuberry...I agree with you. I don't know this girl nor do I know Josh. What I do know is that these college girl websites are not known for their journalistic integrity or 'fact' checking. They are basically another form of cyber bullying IMO. Based on some situations involving friends of my daughter...I know that it is not unheard of for young men turned down by a beautiful coed to post c*ap about her on websites like the ones quoted here.

One of the reasons I like this website is the insistence on naming sources.

Raingirl

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Whether the information about this gil is true or not, I find it the least bit of surprise that Josh like this kind of girl - blonde, not so bright but have their ways attracting guys, active/party.

Josh isn't intelligent himself, he would be more comfortable with this kind of girls, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosad Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:41 pm

Usually, where there is smoke there is fire. If it were just the site, or one or two comments, I probably wouldn't believe it. But with this many random people saying the same things about her, I do believe there is some truth to it. Jmo. it also tells me a lot about her that she is even on those college IG posts because she had to submit her pictures for them to use; she wants to be drooled over as a sex object. Personally, I am disappointed in Josh. this is not the type of person I thought he would have chosen.

sosad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:54 pm

The thing is and something I often remind myself of, what do we really know about these people or what type person they are?
This is in response to a person being labeled "good", "bad" or shades in between.
Certainly, we can not get much objectively from how they are portrayed by the show.
Even though family and friends often come forth with info,  this at best, is still subjective.
I guess the most objective findings one can go on is something concrete like work history or past behaviors. Even then, if you don't want people to perceive you a certain way, many behaviors/actions can be hidden.
One of the most frequent things you hear on the news when something horrible about someone breaks is: "And he/she seemed so nice."
Every one is nice. Every one is normal. Until they aren't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Perhaps Josh likes the "easy" ladies as this woman was called and doesn't care at all about these rumors. And that's okay! I seriously doubt Josh was celibate in those 5 years he supposedly didn't date.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 pm

I don't like those kind of sites. We don't know this young woman and Josh seems happy with her so that's really all that matters imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:30 pm

I think we get the gist of what's posted on those sites. I have not read them and don't plan on it.

Lets get back on track and discuss the topic title and keep the g/f topic in general terms.

I find the language offense, and don't care to read that content. If anyone wants to read it, they are more than welcome to go to their site.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:45 pm

Of course he seems to be happy with her. She's certainly stoking his ego. At first glance she appears to be a gorgeous girl. But when you take a second look she's had so much botox, lip injections, implants, veneers on her teeth and on and on. I imagine anyone that had that much work done would look gorgeous also.

My goodness she's barely older than his sister. And it's not just one guy on one picture on one site, it is several different guys on different pictures on different sites. If I have to name the sites again, come of them are the collegebabes, tfmgirls, itscollegegirls, collegenationwide, collegedosegirls. When they make comments about her looks she answers in very vulgar language. These are not just random guys, @rcarr10er and @jwar54 to name the latest two, they know when she graduated et cetera.

And as sosad stated you have to ask to be put on these sites. Many of them tell you what you have to do if you want to be included on the site.

And I won't go so far as to say that guys don't gossip about girls that maybe said no to them because that does happen but what seems to be said from the comments here is that these guys just said oh, let's just put a mean comment on this particular girl's picture. Doesn't make sense to me but this is JMO.

Maybe I don't travel in the same circles but I would be mortified if my daughter was on one of these sites. And if I had a son I would be mortified if he was going with a girl that had her pictures on all these sites. She can be as nice as nice can be but first impressions are so important and you see the outside of someone before you get to the inside. And in my experience what you see on the outside is usually what's on the inside. Some girls really know how to play the part but I believe that his mother is a very impressive person that will see right through her.

What is so funny to me is that Josh said in one of his last periscopes that there will be no more settling for him. The next girl he has a relationship with he's going to marry so he's going to be extra careful. This to me is laughable.

Not trying to argue with anyone as these are JMO's. I respect your opinions and hope you respect mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:15 pm

What is so funny to me is that Josh said in one of his last periscopes that there will be no more settling for him. The next girl he has a relationship with he's going to marry so he's going to be extra careful. This to me is laughable.

That sounds very familiar. Oh right, he said on Andi's season the next girl he says "I love you" to he's going to marry. I think he needs to stop saying stuff like that. laugh out loud

But seriously even if those nasty rumors about Josh's girlfriend are true or whether she's had plastic surgery or whatever, the bottom line is it's her business, her body and her choice and it doesn't affect us. If she's a bad person then she's Josh's problem to deal with, not mine.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Exactly on all points. ^^^
Especially the part regarding what comes out of his mouth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:30 am

A lot of opinions here just like those other sites. Guys are pigs and I'm sure many of them wanted to have their picture taken with her because she is a beautiful model then boost their ego on sm that they've had sex with her. Imagine all the girls who take pics with Josh saying that. I don't think he would get anything else done with all the pics he takes. Someone said she was dumb. I believe I read an article that said she is finishing up her masters. Can't be too dumb in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:12 am

As far as what Josh said on the show about marrying the next girl he said I love you to, I think he truly hoped to. And Andi didn't turn out to be the person he thought she was on the show, so it didn't work.  

Regarding Josh's new GF, I would not judge her based on those college sites for the same reasons mentioned above. I too know how college and HS guys can be.  Many lie and exaggerate greatly when it comes to women.  I've seen it first hand.  I don't know anything about the sites that are being talked about above , and I have no desire to go there, but I wouldn't trust them to be factual since there are too many guys that would get off (no pun intended) on damaging a girls reputation all while trying to build up their own. And what a notch in their belt for them to claim they were with a gorgeous girl.  

Even if there was a small grain of truth to any of the comments, it wouldn't be shocking.  Hook-ups are very common on college campuses, even with the sweetest girls and best students. I was not like that, and I don't like it, but it's the reality today, even at the most prestigous universities.  Having said that, I also am aware that many of these so called "loose" co-eds have gone on to have really solid monogamous relationships as well as marriages. So just because someone may sow their oats a bit in college doesn't mean they can't be a a faithful wife or husband in the future, or a great parent.

I think Josh is very capable of making the best decison for himself in regards to choosing who he wants to date. If he's happy, then I am happy for him. And from what I can tell, this girl seems very sweet and she's apparently smart too. Getting your masters in graphic design is nothing to scoff at.

And for all the comments about her look being plastic, I think too many presumptions are being made about work she may have had done. Some things (breast and lips)may seem to be obvious to certain people, but I saw a picture of her on her IG when she was sixteen and she looked very much the same. So she may be more of a natural beauty than people think.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom