SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 31 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Stacia620 Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Josh's mom posted the pic on her Facebook.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by mindless Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:39 pm

It's not that Emily woman in the SC. Weren't there some Twitter pics of Josh with this same blonde like months ago already? I have a vague memory. She looks familiar anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:39 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't think the Emily person is the woman in the snapchat. 1. Because she's married with 3 kids. I think the snapchat girl might be the Anna Katharina woman he follows on IG. Her account is private though.
Yupp I think it's her.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:47 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't think the Emily person is the woman in the snapchat. 1. Because she's married with 3 kids. I think the snapchat girl might be the Anna Katharina woman he follows on IG. Her account is private though.

Where's the snap pic?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Where's the snap pic?

This one
Stacia620 wrote:https://twitter.com/KKTNY1/status/637367292049891329/photo/1

Does Josh have a girlfriend?  He looks happy.

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 87b72b10 la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 86669110 la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:50 pm

Oh! I thought that was the Emily person! Glad I asked. Thanks umngirl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:23 pm

She would be a blonde model... #mylipsaresealed

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 1f49c

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 8367-910 la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 I_got_13 la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:13 pm

I have lurked for a long time on here and finally decided today to actually join so I could comment on Josh's latest GF.

I actually did like her and Josh from Season 10 and probably Josh a little more than her. However since the break up I have come to believe that Josh was a fake on the show. I believe that he did whatever he had to do or say to win. And not because he was so in love with her but because he has to win....... Whether or not you like her, that's what opinions are for, she was nervous about Josh because his same type had hurt her before. But Josh repeatedly told her he was not like the other guys she dated. He is right in a sense because he is much worse than any of the other guys she probably dated. The way he has acted towards her since the break up is so below class I don't even think there's a name for it, would it be classless? He has dissed her very badly on Periscope and seems to go out of his way to say hurtful things about her. On the other hand I can honestly say I have not heard one bad word from her about Josh. See, it's my opinion that's where class comes in.

So he has this new girlfriend, perhaps, and what does Mr. class do? He takes her to a Boyz to Men concert which was something that was between her and Josh. She had always said that she had hoped that they could play at their wedding before the break up. I completely understand that he has every right to date or go wherever you want with that date but I would think that someone in the public eye like Josh and being his first time going public with a girl he could have been a little more classy about where he decided to parade his new GF. All the rag web sites are already spreading the story. I guess what my mother taught me was to treat someone as you would like to be treated and I don't know that he was ever taught that because if he had he would not have done that.

But the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree because his mother also posted it on her facebook in the guise of wishing Sabel a happy birthday. Do you really think that it was not on purpose and that she had no other picture of Sabel to post except that one. So I guess if you learn from your family how to treat people then I can understand Josh being so hurtful to her post break up. But there is one ray of light in all of this and that is that his mama seems to approve of this girl. So Josh should not have any problems with this one. It is so very hard to sit back and watch a 31 year old man take orders from his mama like a child instead of a grown man. These are all just my opinions.

Since this is my first post and I have only lurked in the past I believe that I have posted correctly and not broken any rules. I do know about not mentioning anyone but Josh by name in his thread so I tried my best.

I would very much appreciate if anyone could correct me if I have broken any rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:33 pm

I agree I used to like josh but I think he turned out to be fake
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Hopeless Romantic wrote:I have lurked for a long time on here and finally decided today to actually join so I could comment on Josh's latest GF.

I actually did like her and Josh from Season 10 and probably Josh a little more than her.  However since the break up I have come to believe that Josh was a fake on the show.  I believe that he did whatever he had to do or say to win.  And not because he was so in love with her but because he has to win.......  Whether or not you like her, that's what opinions are for, she was nervous about Josh because his same type had hurt her before.  But Josh repeatedly told her he was not like the other guys she dated.  He is right in a sense because he is much worse than any of the other guys she probably dated.  The way he has acted towards her since the break up is so below class I don't even think there's a name for it, would it be classless?   He has dissed her very badly on Periscope and seems to go out of his way to say hurtful things about her.  On the other hand I can honestly say I have not heard one bad word from her about Josh.  See, it's my opinion that's where class comes in.

So he has this new girlfriend, perhaps, and what does Mr. class do?  He takes her to a Boyz to Men concert which was something that was between her and Josh.  She had always said that she had hoped that they could play at their wedding before the break up.  I completely understand that he has every right to date or go wherever you want with that date but I would think that someone in the public eye like Josh and being his first time going public with a girl he could have been a little more classy about where he decided to parade his new GF.  All the rag web sites are already spreading the story.  I guess what my mother taught me was to treat someone as you would like to be treated and I don't know that he was ever taught that because if he had he would not have done that.

But the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree because his mother also posted it on her facebook in the guise of wishing Sabel a happy birthday.  Do you really think that it was not on purpose and that she had no other picture of Sabel to post except that one.  So I guess if you learn from your family how to treat people then I can understand Josh being so hurtful to her post break up.  But there is one ray of light in all of this and that is that his mama seems to approve of this girl.  So Josh should not have any problems with this one.  It is so very hard to sit back and watch a 31 year old man take orders from his mama like a child instead of a grown man.  These are all just my opinions.

Since this is my first post and I have only lurked in the past I believe that I have posted correctly and not broken any rules.  I do know about not mentioning anyone but Josh by name in his thread so I tried my best.  

I would very much appreciate if anyone could correct me if I have broken any rules.

Welcomeparty!
I am not a huge Josh fan I do think he does not live by what he tries to represent . I do think though he is now allowed to do whatever he wants same as his ex is allowed. I do not think he has to hide if he does have a new GF and he and his mother can post what they want. Just like his ex is allowed to do the same. I just do not agree with the nasty comments that he has said. Best if they both move on and not speak about one another. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:55 pm

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Where's the snap pic?

This one
Stacia620 wrote:https://twitter.com/KKTNY1/status/637367292049891329/photo/1

Does Josh have a girlfriend?  He looks happy.
She's blonde. Wasn't there discussion long time ago that Josh likes blondes?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:55 pm

:Welcome Hopeless Romantic !

IA with Whit. He could and should do what he wants. If he purposely went to the concert for any type of payback, that's cruel, but we really have no way of knowing. He might really like that group or she does. I don't think he should have to worry about the past when he is going forward with his life.

I can see trying to keep the relationship quiet until there is some level of comfort between them. The media will pick it up and maybe they like to keep things quiet before it gets to that stage. By the sounds of it, it looks like the media is going with it? IDK, this is the first I've read about it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom