SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 23 of 68 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Oops, sorry for the confusion ~ I was referring to the box of rocks! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Throwing shade telling him he can be on the next season of the Bachelorette, third times a charm.

Oh well that tweet changes things laugh out loud, yikes.

Yes as if Nick has no chance at being the next bachelor. Surprise! maybe laugh out loud
OMGoodness! Now that is a thought! Would Nick being bachelor get Josh to stop tweeting about the show? Easy to throw shade to a contestant harder to do if Nick is possible considered for lead position Josh himself was vying for next lead based on his own tweets/words/etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:45 pm

sdmom wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:For a minute I thought I was in Shawn's thread rofl rofl

Well, I just watched a video on EOnine, and when asked if Nick deserves a chance to redeem himself, Shawn said "I heard third time's a charm. Maybe he should sign up for the next season of the Bachelorette". I wonder who came up with the idea first? Shawn and Josh will be the best buds! bestbud!

It's honestly comical how similar the F1's of both seasons are. This season was a déjà vu in more ways than one!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Big difference between the 2 seasons, imo.
Last season:   box overflowithla - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 4438518946_8c2c4d6637

This season: running on empty
la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 Box-of-rocks

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:09 pm

I hope Josh will continue 2 tweet for many seasons to come including BIP since he knows some of the guys that will be on. He is part of the bachelor family and just like many who were on years and years ago are still tweeting. It is a part of their life that was memorable, particularly for those who made it so far like Josh. I enjoy his tweets and find them funny

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Josh and Shawn are real "bros", imo. One box recognizing another box. hmmm
Funny thing is that if they were on the same show they would probably loathe each other.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:27 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I hope Josh will continue 2 tweet for many seasons to come including BIP since he knows some of the guys that will be on. He is part of the bachelor family and just like many who were on years and years ago are still tweeting. It is a part of their life that  was memorable, particularly for those who made it so far like Josh. I enjoy his tweets and find them funny

i don't think its so much that Josh is tweeting about the show that people have a problem with, it's what he actually chooses to say in his tweets, IMO. There is no need to make both subtle and not so subtle jabs and throw shade at Nick or even Andi, a year after her season is over.  At this point, he needs to let it go, it's not a good or attractive look on him.  If he'd wanted to air all his issues with Andi, he should've joined her for the interview with CH or asked for a separate one of he didn't want to be around her.  As for his issue with Nick, dude it was a year ago and your not even with her anymore!  Yes, he slept with the girl who became your fiancé, but it takes two to tango, so she's just as guilty. All JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:51 pm

Well at least Josh/Shawn got one thing over Nick they both got the girls that Nick wanted so badly.......It's funny that both ladies would rather have the box of rocks than Nick......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:53 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Well at least Josh/Shawn got one thing over Nick they both got the girls that Nick wanted so badly.......It's funny that both ladies would rather have the box of rocks than Nick......

The embarrassing part is when you get DUMPED by that box of rocks. Like, how awful do you have to be for the most blah guy in the world to be like "I can't take it anymore!".

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Considering about 85%-90% of the people who watch the show and the two leads prefer these so called "full of rocks" and blah men (Josh and Shawn), well that doesn't look so hot for Saint Nicholas. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:29 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Well at least Josh/Shawn got one thing over Nick they both got the girls that Nick wanted so badly.......It's funny that both ladies would rather have the box of rocks than Nick......
I would think Nick lucked out. Doesn't say much about those girls, imo, that they want a box of rocks.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Topic, Topic, Topic ^^^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 68 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom