SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 20 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:53 am

I wasn't sure about the box of rocks references until he blessed us with 'that looks like the ring I gave Andi.' laugh out loud

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:19 am

I thought the ring thing was hilarious, but that's because I know him. Rest assured Josh is not perfect, he's goofy & funny, a very normal down-to-earth guy. No one ever said he doesn't have flaws. Don't we all? I guess when one knows someone who others don't, but they say hateful things, it's just the way it is on message boards. No big deal, I find it rather amusing. Smiley

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:29 am

I am a Murray fan in general, but Josh does say some not great stuff. The phrases "someone" is not our kind of person doesn't sound very Christian and after a year it might be good to let go of some of the being angry at Nick too. I get the initial issue, but one of the ultimate Christian acts is to forgive.

It would be nice to see Josh let go of that anger, since he is a good guy and is from a good family. Now the whole blocking thing seems a bit petty, but I am willing to think that is a silly thing. His words that he says and posts are not. Remember he asked forgiveness when he made a really stupid tweet that could have hurt Aaron's football career. So he acknowledges mistakes can be made, he just doesn't seem to necessarily give forgiveness to easily. And that is sad to me. Like his ex, great potential, but when you chose to not forgive or in the case of JPG dislike a person you have never even met, that is sad. He has so much good, but I do expect more of a man who claims to be blessed.

And sorry, both Josh and Aaron, SM activity about that dumb ring were below their supposed Christian beliefs. Even if she should give the ring back, both brothers should learn to be a little more careful about who they propose to. Her wrong doesn't justify their immature and mean natured posts. Especially about a woman that Aaron once claimed to love enough to marry. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:36 am

He's gotten more and more insufferable (along with his ex) IMO. He's better off keeping his mouth shut about all things The Bachelor/ette and putting his experience behind him. But nope, the blessings keep on rolling in, and it's just too easy.

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:43 am

Can one of Josh's personal friends here talk to him about maybe replacing his Twitter picture with something a little less...armpit-hair centric? Just kidding. Kind of.

No, honestly, I think that Josh is fine. He's a little immature for someone who's about to turn 31 and he's certainly not the smartest guy in the room, but he's pretty harmless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:58 am

I've always say, I believe Josh is a good guy in general, but he isn't as Christian/positive as he claims, IMO. His tweets screamed resentment, he can't take what this/that "hate blog" as a grain of salt, he bothered to take it to Twitter shows some of his hidden character. And those tweets are not funny at all.

Or Mayne he really is too dumb to think his tweets are funny. la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:35 am

Good morning! 
After deleting about 6 off topic posts, I want to remind everyone what the topic is--Josh Murray discussion.
This thread is not about other cast members, nor is it a fan thread. It is a discussion thread regarding Josh Murray. Thank you.   Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:12 pm

With almost 5700 registered members on this site, it's reasonable to think there are many that "know" contestants (or families) personally or professionally. Some members disclose their "relationship" with a contestant - others do not. :)It's human nature to view those we "know" in the best possible light and even defend their less than stellar actions when needed. It can be challenging to do so while respecting the right of others to view the contestant's actions differently. Smiley

I personally do not care for contestants that project a moral or intellectual air of superiority toward their fellow contestants, especially after the cameras stop rolling. I also do not care for contestants that use their popularity on SM as a "bully pulpit" to shame or discredit others. Josh has done both on the show, in interviews and on SM. No need to list examples - that has all be done extensively. Smiley 

I'm not a Josh fan or foe; he's not interesting enough to warrant either strong feeling from me. I'm hopeful TPTB will choose ABJ (Anyone But Josh) for the next Bachelor. These are obviously JMHO.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:19 pm

FLChica wrote:With almost 5700 registered members on this site, it's reasonable to think there are many that "know" contestants (or families) personally or professionally. Some members disclose their "relationship" with a contestant - others do not.:)It's human nature to view those we "know" in the best possible light and even defend their less than stellar actions when needed. It can be challenging to do so while respecting the right of others to view the contestant's actions differently. Smiley

I personally do not care for contestants that project a moral or intellectual air of superiority toward their fellow contestants, especially after the cameras stop rolling. I also do not care for contestants that use their popularity on SM as a "bully pulpit" to shame or discredit others. Josh has done both on the show, in interviews and on SM. No need to list examples - that has all be done extensively. Smiley 

I'm not a Josh fan or foe; he's not interesting enough to warrant either strong feeling from me. I'm hopeful TPTB will choose ABJ (Anyone But Josh) for the next Bachelor. These are obviously JMHO.
Per the bolded: 
This is correct. We are fortunate to have many members and lurkers that know past and present cast on various levels. 
The site rules apply to all members here. :Nod:
 We do understand if the general discussion threads are not everyone's choice thread and encourage visiting fan threads for a positive POV.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:36 pm

FLChica wrote:With almost 5700 registered members on this site, it's reasonable to think there are many that "know" contestants (or families) personally or professionally. Some members disclose their "relationship" with a contestant - others do not. :)It's human nature to view those we "know" in the best possible light and even defend their less than stellar actions when needed. It can be challenging to do so while respecting the right of others to view the contestant's actions differently. Smiley

Great post! Especially agree with "I also do not care for contestants that use their popularity on SM as a "bully pulpit" to shame or discredit others. Josh has done both on the show, in interviews and on SM."

At the end of the day it is just a waste of Josh's time to behave that way but so is defining oneself by a tv show like this, imo.
He would be better suited to putting that same energy into something more profitable.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:01 pm

It's worth noting that someone can be considered a wonderful, good person with friends and family yet still do or say things on SM or TV that invites criticism. I also believe we can critique someone's actions without necessarily believing they're a bad person. I know I keep saying this but reading the discussion threads may be hurtful for cast, family, and friends to read but we have fan threads that may suit better. JMO as always.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:36 am

Sorry, posts have been deleted.

Please do not undermind this forum by throwing sarcastic posts to the members.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom