SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 16 of 68 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:34 am

Good one, AdvoCrap!

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:37 am

Alanna wrote:It's actually AdvoCrap, not Advocare Crap, that's the whole joke. Man, I need to work on my delivery, is this thing on?!

Nope, Ace and his AdvoCrap, I heard you loud and clear.  And Ace likes Mean Girls, that is why he proposed to a proud Mean Girl so really he should love us.

But honestly, we should feel sorry for Ace.  He said he was only going to say ILY to one more woman in his life.  He said it to Andi, so he is totally stuck being single for life.  Guess that is why he has time to read our forum/hate blog on the weekend.  

Truthfully, he and MeAndi are starting to look like a matched set.  I think they should get back together, or are they like the two same sides of a magnet that are too similar so they repel?

ETA, there is so much Splenda in Advocrap, that he may be more irritable for all the time spent in the bathroom, I know in large volumes it makes me spend a lot of time in the bathroom.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:42 am

I love how powerful we are, we actually got Ace to change his profile, picture too!!! Let's see if we can get him to change his name to Ace. I'm sure he keeps our site up and he doesn't do anything so I know he's reading this. He is hanging on our every insult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:49 am

Loveinterest wrote:I love how powerful we are, we actually got Ace to change his profile, picture too!!! Let's see if we can get him to change his name to Ace. I'm sure he keeps our site up and he doesn't do anything so I know he's reading this.  He is hanging on our every insult
I feel like the Josh Murray fan thread would be a more enjoyable place for you right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:52 am

*edit* We're allowed to state our opinions here even if others don't agree with them.  We aren't all going to agree.

Last edited by Loveinterest on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:54 am

Let's be real if Josh can't handle our forum... imagine him as the lead. Nick gets sh*t on WAY more either on here for off of here and all he handles it pretty well. It won't be pretty for Josh if he was lead, IMO. He should probably take pointers from Nick in that department.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:29 am

i can't tell if you're mocking me? scratch

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:27 am

I think she's mocking Nick.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:30 am

Loveinterest wrote:I love how powerful we are, we actually got Ace to change his profile, picture too!!! Let's see if we can get him to change his name to Ace. I'm sure he keeps our site up and he doesn't do anything so I know he's reading this.  He is hanging on our every insult

There is a fan thread for Josh.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:05 am

Regarding the "honesty" that Josh keeps bringing up in his tweets...could something have happened post show that he feels Andi wasn't truthful about?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:20 am

Sprite wrote:Regarding the "honesty" that Josh keeps bringing up in his tweets...could something have happened post show that he feels Andi wasn't truthful about?
I would take Josh's tweets with a grain of salt, imo.
He said that this was a hate blog with D+ lies yet they bothered him enough to tweet about it and to change his "winner" bio profile.

I personally don't think Josh knows what is a lie from a fact -- so whatever he is tweeting now about "honesty", imo, is just another way for him to subtweet or focus on his own issues and project them about someone else.

Josh was after all, the guy who had major issues with the lie detector test and fidelity questions. Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:29 am

Acrunch wrote:Just guessing but I believe Andi probably told him before the ATFR, which makes her statement to CH true but after he actually had proposed.  I don't think there is any evidence that she told him during their FSD.  That is just personal opinion and speculation by posters and probably like me, some wishful thinking too at the time.

I agree and think that's what he's hinting at. Pretty crappy of him to do after all this time, though maybe he's pissed about Andi's upcoming tell-all. Still childish. What a pair of spoiled brats!

Oh and "AdvoCrap" reminds me of what Nick said about Josh on the plane. I wonder if he was already using while on the show. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 68 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom