SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 13 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:I want to address the idea of "hate blog". 
Seriously, "hate"?  Really? Rolling Eyes
It  makes me laugh because we(mods) are constantly deluged with pms regarding the "fanism" that is rampant(check out the amount of "fan" threads we endorse!)  at this forum and that often crosses over to the "discussion" threads. 
So to hear the opposite, is interesting. I guess even a broken clock is correct twice a day. 
We have discussions in discussion threads. We don't control who amongst us chooses to post, when, where and under what circumstances. We encourage all opinions. 
We do, however,  enforce our site rules and we do have actual forum rules on what is considered "hate". 
MOAA, if anyone is seriously disturbed by this site--in any way, shape or form and considers it "hate", they for their own sake need to spend their leisure time doing other more altruistic activities.
Yes, it's a big joke that we're a "hate blog," I don't know who amongst us needs more of a life, us "blog" humans or the dude that scrolls, scrolls, scrolls, scrolls, scrolls, scrolls, scrolls through thousands of followers to ferret out the dreaded Nick fans.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:43 am

To say the truth, some opinions on the net are pretty strong which I think can upset the people being talked about if they read it. People these days use the anonymity of the Internet to say hurtful things to and about these people that they on the Internet do not truly know. I get it, these people put themselves out there to be judged by the court of public opinion.
I don't know , I always feel for these celebrities and their closed ones, it can't be easy on them reading some of this stuff online. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:03 am

He's obviously never seen a real "hate blog" if he thinks this is one. laugh out loud

This is why cast, friends, and loved ones should stick with the fan forums if they can't take the heat.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:11 am

IA, albean.
And most of the "hate" posts here that directed at Josh were pretty tame, imo, at least compared to those directed to the other guy. 

Haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 am

Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen, better yet, don't take up cooking. Sell snow cones.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Josh doesn't bother me.  I can understand his misplaced animosity for Nick, blaming Nick instead of Andi for what must have been a jaw dropping event that shook the world at his mothers ATFR party.  

What I don't understand is why would he block people that don't follow him, are we sure it's not his mother doing the blocking?   :P

GA and Kasha, five minute time outs for the both of you. la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:56 pm

laugh out loud Bet. Where did we go wrong that we weren't mentioned?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan77 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:01 pm

It was only a matter of time before Josh stuck is foot in his mouth, I agree his tweets have been embarrassing lately. Maybe the rumors amongst UGA people about how he truly is are going to be brought to light soon....

BachFan77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Sorry are we sure he was talking about here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Warning - be careful before exposing your ego to tptb. This Mark Twain story is just so fitting when applied to the bach franchise and the folks who get in bed with them:

"I wanted to damage every man in the place, and every woman--and not in their bodies or in their estate, but in their vanity--the place where feeble and foolish people are most vulnerable. So I disguised myself and came back and studied you. You were easy game. You had an old and lofty reputation for honesty, and naturally you were proud of it — it was your treasure of treasures, the very apple of your eye. As soon as I found out that you carefully and vigilantly kept yourselves and your children out of temptation, I knew how to proceed. Why, you simple creatures, the weakest of all weak things is a virtue which has not been tested in the fire."

from "The Man That Corrupted Hadleyburg", ch. III, in The Man That Corrupted Hadleyburg and Other Stories and Essays (1900) by Mark Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:25 pm

BachFan77 wrote:It was only a matter of time before Josh stuck is foot in his mouth, I agree his tweets have been embarrassing lately. Maybe the rumors amongst UGA people about how he truly is are going to be brought to light soon....

What rumors have you heard? Please share with us if you can.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:28 pm

albean99 wrote:laugh out loud Bet. Where did we go wrong that we weren't mentioned?

We're the bald-headed step children. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom