SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 12 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:31 am

Loveinterest wrote:I just can't understand why people follow people they don't like to begin with??  Those of you he blocked seem quite upset by it by the number of times you keep repeating you were blocked.

The people that he blocked weren't even following him or tagging him...they had just favorited a couple of Nick tweets. I'm going to take a leap and guess that no one is crying themselves to sleep because they don't get to keep up with the amazing thoughts of the great Josh Murray, but it's definitely childish and embarrassing enough of an act that they can come make fun of him here.

JMO!

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:16 am

Looks like Josh is totally referring to this forum.
This users tweeted at him with the bachspoilers account to check what's been said about him

@brentj08: @jmurbulldog check out this site @BachSpoilersFan the hate site of the web world in the guise of the bachelor.
05/07/15 18.05

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 1f49b  la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:29 am

This tweeter user @brentj08 specifically mentions GA and Kasha. U guys check the account

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 1f49b  la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:41 am

That guy is TeamAndi, hahahaha
Too funny!!!!!

And the timing is just right, Josh definitely is talking about this site.
Hi Josh, welcome to the real world! handwave
Btw, just so you know, you are not universally liked. Haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:55 am

To me blocking on Twitter is not a big deal. Sometimes when I follow a hashtag I block people if I'm not interested in what they have to say. Then I can follow without that persons opinion. I' ve been blocked too but if I'm not that interested in them it doesn't really matter to me. If someone I follow and I do like and want to stay in contact with would block me... Well, that would be another story.
When Josh or Nick or whomever blocks people I think they do that for the same reasons as I do, to keep the feed clean. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:27 am

^ I doubt he would ever see AAL in his feed at all because all she did was favoring Nick's tweets. AAL and Josh have no interaction at all, he probably is creeping tweets about Nick and does the unblocking.

That is at a whole new low level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:40 am

mysthelma wrote:This tweeter user @brentj08 specifically mentions GA and Kasha. U guys check the account
No thanks. Puppies, kitties and babies on the limited amount of sm time I do spend.   Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:57 am

I highly doubt there's a Bachelor hate blog spreading gossip that we don't know about. It has to be this forum IMO, there's no other place on the web with pages and pages of fangirling/hating all things The Bach/ette.

But if I'm wrong, I'll eat my words. And my PM inbox is open. laugh out loud

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:06 am

bleuberry wrote:I highly doubt there's a Bachelor hate blog spreading gossip that we don't know about. It has to be this forum IMO, there's no other place on the web with pages and pages of fangirling/hating all things The Bach/ette.

But if I'm wrong, I'll eat my words. And my PM inbox is open. laugh out loud
Agreed. He's just that obsessed with himself that he thinks this entire thing is dedicated to him. Gawshhh, life is SO unfair with his hordes of obsessed stalkers/haterzzz.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:14 am

Loveinterest wrote:I just can't understand why people follow people they don't like to begin with??  Those of you he blocked seem quite upset by it by the number of times you keep repeating you were blocked.

No one IMO was upset they were blocked. They were surprised that he had the time to scroll through who favours tweets related to Nick and blocks them.

mysthelma wrote:Looks like Josh is totally referring to this forum.
This users tweeted at him with the bachspoilers account to check what's been said about him

@brentj08: @jmurbulldog check out this site @BachSpoilersFan the hate site of the web world in the guise of the bachelor.
05/07/15 18.05

Kashathediva wrote:
mysthelma wrote:This tweeter user @brentj08 specifically mentions GA and Kasha. U guys check the account
No thanks. Puppies, kitties and babies on the limited amount of sm time I do spend.   Hugesmile

He/she forgot to say IMO. Hugesmile It's ok Kasha and I will take one for the forum. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:19 am

GA Josh clearly can't handle abit of criticism. No one is that perfect and he needs to get off his high horse

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:28 am

I want to address the idea of "hate blog". 
Seriously, "hate"?  Really? Rolling Eyes
It  makes me laugh because we(mods) are constantly deluged with pms regarding the "fanism" that is rampant(check out the amount of "fan" threads we endorse!)  at this forum and that often crosses over to the "discussion" threads. 
So to hear the opposite, is interesting. I guess even a broken clock is correct twice a day. 
We have discussions in discussion threads. We don't control who amongst us chooses to post, when, where and under what circumstances. We encourage all opinions. 
We do, however,  enforce our site rules and we do have actual forum rules on what is considered "hate". 
MOAA, if anyone is seriously disturbed by this site--in any way, shape or form and considers it "hate", they for their own sake need to spend their leisure time doing other more altruistic activities.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom