SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:29 am

Highs and lows.... loved the chemistry I saw with Nick and K last night and the romantic notion that he came on the show because he didn't want to live with regrets if K got engaged and he never took his shot to see if the initial spark ignited to full blown love. With how happy he seems to be post filming, I felt like even if he is not F1, he's happy and content because he took the risk and tried, instead of living with the regret and always wondering "what if..."

The read CH TV guide interview and blog about last night's epi.... wow, not exactly subtle about backing up the Mack truck (not even the bus this time) to run over Nick... left me fearing what kind of edit Nick is going to get. OTOH, while I believe Nick sincerely came on the show for Kait, TPTB were only interested in the ratings gold to be milked from the drama, angst and controversy of bringing the polarizing Nick back, and I wonder if this is just CH :stirthepot to maximize people tuning in expecting a rerun of Nick on Andi's season.

I am finding this season very confusing to try to read the clues where it is headed, so to avoid the men in the white coats coming to get me as I debate with myself where the clues point, I am just going to 2pop wine summer enjoy the "journey." Whatever the outcome, Nick seems very content and even if he gets a bad edit,been there, done that and survived. He had to know a bad edit was a risk he took and he was willing to take that risk. Indeed, imo, he not only survived but thrived despite last season's edit, and he's now "experienced"in dealing with a negative edit and I'm sure prepared himself if it happens again when he made the decision to goon the show this season.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Max64 wrote:The chemistry between Nick and Kaitllyn was off the charts last night!  That kiss they had on the street corner was something else, her facial expression, body language, she had let go and was completely consumed in that moment.  So far we have not seen her act like that with anyone.  I wonder why we didn't see this?
How could they have shown this, though?
This kiss is a different caliber than any of the other kisses she has had with any of the other men, thus far, imo. So--it would be like showing a baseball game with one major league player and the rest all high school team. 
This kiss hit it out of the park and the edit can't show this at this point in the game. If it had there would not have been reason to show all K's indecision regarding Nick's return.
Nick is already playing with a handicap, by the time the Ette spends as much time talking to her f1 as Nick and Kait have allegedly talked, they're raising a kiddo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Max64 wrote:The chemistry between Nick and Kaitllyn was off the charts last night!  That kiss they had on the street corner was something else, her facial expression, body language, she had let go and was completely consumed in that moment.  So far we have not seen her act like that with anyone.  I wonder why we didn't see this?
casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 76 004003
This kiss is a different caliber than any of the other kisses she has had with any of the other men, thus far, imo. So--it would be like showing a baseball game with one major league player and the rest all high school team. 
This kiss hit it out of the park and the edit can't show this at this point in the game. If it had there would not have been reason to show all K's indecision regarding Nick's return.

Oh, I know they couldn't have shown that make out session, just disappointing from my perspective casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 76 2498057887 It was pretty obvious last night that they exchanged a little more than just a handful of text/emails. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:14 am

Kaitlyn and Nick's chemistry was very apparent last night. It does seem to me that Nick is really smitten with her and she with him. I give Nick credit for going on the show just to be able to see what could happen for him and Kaitlyn. Better not to live with the "what if" because either way now he knows.
I haven't seen a connection like that with Kaitlyn and the other guys. Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:17 am

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Nick is already playing with a handicap, by the time the Ette spends as much time talking to her f1 as Nick and Kait have allegedly talked, they're raising a kiddo.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:21 am

Agree with Kasha they could not show that kiss and still pretend K was torn about whether to let Nick join, but I still found the whole torn\indecision contrived and fake. After the giddiness in the broom closet, it was obvious even to an unspoiled viewer that she was going to let Nick join.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:32 am

Agree with you guys, the indecisive scenes were very scripted.
And I think some of the ITM last espisode were added after filming, her hair was different in some scenes

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:05 am

Did you notice that the whole scene was staged: the phone-call, when Kaitlyn said and emphasized that "she has to go do her hair first" then she would meet him ... and when we see her with Nick "after the hair-salon visit", her hair is still "without the hairstyle curls" ... there she emphasizes to Nick, that she has a date in program later on ... again ... telling him (us) what she is about to do ... so on her date with Jared, she can tell (us) a story how she cannot stop thinking of Nick ... the order of events is edited for the story, as the whole story "can't get him of my mind" too.

eta: also they didn't show Sharleen (we only saw Andy with Nick) ... so, maybe she was really there for "moral support"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:18 am

Lots of wonky editing. What if all of the Nick and Kait romance is completely manufactured? Is it possible that tptb had Nick by the b#lls because he broke his contract so 'visibly' in the plane video, and they held that threat over his head to force him to come back this season?

What is it, like a $5 million fine for revealing info? Whatever the amount is, that's a big hammer over his head, and maybe he looks so happy now because the threat is finally gone.

Just thinking of all possibilities since this season seems so faked in all regards.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:20 am

IMO, Kaitlyn was not torn about whether or not to keep Nick.  She had that decided the moment she asked him, "Are you staying?" complete with child-like wonder in her eyes at the thought of it. It was about what the other guys would say and do.  Specifically if she would have a show after she added Nick to the mix.  As the guys said they could have just all revolted and what would the show be like then?

The Nick and Kaitlyn show....actually, that would have been so much better than what we are getting now.  Easier for my heart to handle. sneakyl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:24 am

BKay wrote:Lots of wonky editing. What if all of the Nick and Kait romance is completely manufactured? Is it possible that tptb had Nick by the b#lls because he broke his contract so 'visibly' in the plane video, and they held that threat over his head to force him to come back this season?

What is it, like a $5 million fine for revealing info? Whatever the amount is, that's a big hammer over his head, and maybe he looks so happy now because the threat is finally gone.

Just thinking of all possibilities since this season seems so faked in all regards.

Nick and Kaitlyn's facial expressions, eye contact and body language is very hard to fake. Some paid actors can't even get to that level after shooting an entire movie. So I would say the chemistry is real..

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:38 am

Their attraction can be real and my scenario still be true. This season's 'feel' is off somehow, so I'm just thinking out loud with some what-ifs. It seems more heavily produced and edited than their norm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4