SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 1:57 pm

There are four planes. Last time there were three speculating three went home.

If this is a SH visit, would there be two handlers?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by bluwavz Fri May 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Alanna wrote:This is so exciting that he's traveling!! Crossing my fingers it's what I hope it is.

It's sad how excited I am about this. I hope he's not messing with us. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Alanna, I thought you weren't a Nick fan, LOL!

So he is going somewhere are playing with us again?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 2:00 pm

I believe so GA two for them and the others to go grocery shopping filling up the house because ot they maybe going to vancouver who knows where th esafe house is

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Do we know where K is? Is she in L.A or home?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 22, 2015 2:01 pm

nutty1 wrote:what are the hands for???
I take it as celebratory or a thank you god! A yippee. Hallelujah.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri May 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Would he be allowed to post that though? I guess with the no F1 spoiler out there, it probably doesn't matter and only us would know is a SH weekend.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 2:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:Alanna, I thought you weren't a Nick fan, LOL!

So he is going somewhere are playing with us again?
I take the same approach to Kait's choice in men as I do for my real life friends- whatever you want, girl!! If this is what she wants, I just want her to have her happily ever after or her happily ever for 5 months laugh out loud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Alanna, you started this mentioned the possibility of a SH visit this weekend, and not 10 minutes later we see planes and praising hands! laugh out loud Now go find Kaitlyn! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 2:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Alanna, you started this mentioned the possibility of a SH visit this weekend, and not 10 minutes later we see planes and praising hands! laugh out loud Now go find Kaitlyn! laugh out loud
Last season any time we posted about where they were, what they were up to, etc., we would always get confirmation on sm from one or both. It's so obvious all these folks and their families are reading here and enjoy us posting/fan'ing for them. It's actually really cute Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 22, 2015 2:14 pm

DMBFan wrote:Would he be allowed to post that though? I guess with the no F1 spoiler out there, it probably doesn't matter and only us would know is a SH weekend.

I think we learned from the last B'ette season and more recent seasons with active social media that they can pretty much shout from the rooftops anything other than a black and white declaration. Rolling Eyes
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Lets say she is in L.A, then IMO she wouldn't need to travel, no chance of fan pic's in airports. If she's home, they could meet up in some remote cabin somewhere.

Our only focus right now I guess is to be on the look out for fan pics with Nick since we know he's on the move. Once he gets to the airport, or if he's at the airport, we'll get something, everyone knows him there.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4