SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Interesting that Millsy retweeted this and when the season aired, Nick tweeted Millsy saying he hoped things would be better this time around.

It was speculated Nick's tweet could be either relating to the ending or how Nick will be portrayed on the show.
I think Nick has his answer if Millsy RT'd a tweet that has Kaitlyn tagged in it and calling Nick a d***.

And this all around the time that Nick is meant to appear on the show and Kaitlyn unfollowing Nick on SM and untagging herself in IG pics with him  Suspect .

Her "we were just friends" and "I guess" Nick wanted more spin for him coming on the show as well as the preview for next week showing she tells Shawn and the other guys that Nick and her only communicated a "handful of times" doesn't bode well for Nick, imo. no no

I am not surprised about her unfollowing now that he will start airing. The lead doesn't follow her suitors during airing and as of Monday Nick is officially a suitor. Mills also recently responded to positive Nick stuff agreeing with it. I think he likes the drama/excitment of it all.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:How does RS know they face timed every day? I mean yes we know they communicated, but I get the feeling he's overselling what was actually going on.

My impression is they had a little flirtmance going on, so why bother telling the guys that? That would be akin to her telling them who she kissed and what went on during the dates. None of their business.

giggling or who she slept with ... (pre FS, of course)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:33 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
bleuberry wrote:How does RS know they face timed every day? I mean yes we know they communicated, but I get the feeling he's overselling what was actually going on.

The US weekly magazine article recently printed sourced a few of Nick's friends that said they were texting/talking daily prior to Kaitlyn leaving for the show.  They said that Nick had a crush and when he talked about her he spent most of his time talking about her incredible personality and their friendship.  The friend said Kaitlyn thought he was "charming".  

Yeah, I'm sure that one of Nick's friends (or a friend of a friend) told RS and US. i do see Nick as someone who would gush about a crush to all of his friends, so I tend to believe that RS could easily get that info. Especially when he's being so specific to say FT, instead of just talking. I mean, even a random radio host knew that Nick was "obsessed" with Kaitlyn so it doesn't seem like they did a good job trying to hide it.

I don't think that they tried to hide it because it gives Nick a valid reason for coming back on the show. It supports that he was there for Kaitlyn and not for fame or TV exposure.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:34 pm

My source told me RS has invented a new microchip that he has Trojan working with. So he definitely has an "in" so to speak.
I need to give my source a raise before RS steals him away.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My source told me RS has invented a new microchip that he has Trojan working with. So he definitely has an "in" so to speak.

cantstopl cantstopl
Forget a RAISE. Maybe give your source a RISE so we can test out the microchip!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Going to leave that to you Sue! partytime The forum keeps me busy enough without having to deal with all the coming and goings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:53 pm

giggling yes Back at you Kasha!! lolpanda partytime
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Just strange that prior to Nick going on the show (when Kait tells the guys) and post-show in interviews, Kaitlyn downplays her connection with Nick. If she is such a straight shooter, why do that?
Cause probably all the remaining guys would want to leave or would leave. 
Then TPTB would not get what they wanted from the rest of the guys in order to make the show they wanted.
Yup, that's the truth right there. It's a wonder she had two HTDs then at all from the sounds of it and that there was a show at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Going to leave that to you Sue! partytime The forum keeps me busy enough without having to deal with all the coming and goings.

Don't think I didn't catch this! giggling
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, that's the truth right there. It's a wonder she had two HTDs then at all from the sounds of it.

That Bachelor carrot is pretty tasty, I hear.  

Would explain why the leak from Shawn's camp regarding his hometown date was he had one (a HTD)and was in the F3, so if he wasn't chosen he would maybe be the next bachelor.  Sounds like this was the party line to keep Shawn an active player in the game.  

I truly think that Kaitlyn chose Nick early on whether she ment to or not.  Her regret about the sex was timing.  She wished that she'd waited and allowed her other relationships to progress as well.  But after the sex fiasco, she was unable to get the other guys to "play ball" to a very believable extent.  I think she might have told the other guy(s) because the producers needed more material to make the show and had her caught.  The most dramatic ever, of course!

And maybe when she got down to Nick, she decided she wasn't sold on that relationship either.  I certainly hope that is not the way it ends, but wouldn't be surprised.  Sure doesn't sound refreshing to me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:My source told me RS has invented a new microchip that he has Trojan working with. So he definitely has an "in" so to speak.

THAT explains how he is so sure Julie Berry and Nick hooked up a few times. Oh and it was nice of Nick to favor a tweet from his "former" job Salesforce about being in the Fortune 500 list. giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:27 am

^^ Even more tasty a carrot when you send out an email saying you have quit your job to go on the show (and it is the only way to get to be the next lead is to be on the prior show).

Either way, if Nick is indeed pre-FS-sex-guy I just don't see how any guy other than Nick will be okay with proposing/continuing on if the frontrunners were told this. It may be 2015, but not much has changed on that front.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4