SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Kaitlyn call Nick a d***?

Back to top Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:10 pm

reason wrote:Kaitlyn call Nick a d***?
No, the editor-in-chief for Yahoo TV did and tagged Kaitlyn in her tweet and Robert Mills retweeted it. She hates Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
No, the editor-in-chief for Yahoo TV did and tagged Kaitlyn in her tweet and Robert Mills retweeted it. She hates Nick.

She also hated Reid so that shows how lacking her judgment is (just kidding! Kinda...I always disagree with her but she's really funny).

And, yeah, RS said that they were FT-ing everyday, so they are both lying. It's so obvious with their body language and chemistry that these are people who know each other well.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:37 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

She also hated Reid so that shows how lacking her judgment is (just kidding! Kinda...I always disagree with her but she's really funny).

And, yeah, RS said that they were FT-ing everyday, so they are both lying. It's so obvious with their body language and chemistry that these are people who know each other well.

Has Nick given his side of the story? Because I think there was an article where a friend of Nick's said that they were texting/talking daily until she went on the show. That she found him "charming". I don't think zNick has ever said anything about their past. I guess we will see his side of the story on Monday.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:41 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

omg how can she hate reid? laugh out loud. i love reid! haha

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:41 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

The bolded is what has me so confused. Why does Kaitlyn tell the guys that her and Nick communicated only a handle of times, that they were just friends and she guesses he wanted to see if there was more, etc, etc when, from the promo (first episode) and now upcoming promo for Ep 4 it is obvious that there is much, much more than friendship going on.

Just strange that prior to Nick going on the show (when Kait tells the guys) and post-show in interviews, Kaitlyn downplays her connection with Nick. If she is such a straight shooter, why do that?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:43 pm

She did the show for the fame then.  I am not liking what I see and I will be looking at the coming show with a different eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:44 pm

How does RS know they face timed every day? I mean yes we know they communicated, but I get the feeling he's overselling what was actually going on.

My impression is they had a little flirtmance going on, so why bother telling the guys that? That would be akin to her telling them who she kissed and what went on during the dates. None of their business.

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:How does RS know they face timed every day? I mean yes we know they communicated, but I get the feeling he's overselling what was actually going on.

The US weekly magazine article recently printed sourced a few of Nick's friends that said they were texting/talking daily prior to Kaitlyn leaving for the show. They said that Nick had a crush and when he talked about her he spent most of his time talking about her incredible personality and their friendship. The friend said Kaitlyn thought he was "charming".

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:55 pm

For me, if RS is correct, it is because his sources are telling him things that are correct/factual. If he is incorrect it is because his sources are pulling his leg or he is guessing (which he likely does anyway).

I usually take what RS says and filter it through the sleuthing from sleuthers on the board. They saw that Nick and Kaitlyn were flirting lightly during CS season via SM and that he may go on the show. He did.

Whether K&N were FT-ing or not, no idea. Only can view it through what is known via pre-show SM by N&K and then what we see on the show itself -- which looks to be a very comfortable/more-than-friends-Kaitlyn when she is with Nick on Chelsea Piers after telling the guys "he is just a friend" but she wants to give him a chance Ep 4 and front-runner-Shawn says that "if she was 100% confident in their connection she wouldn't even consider letting Nick on".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:58 pm

OnePromise wrote:
bleuberry wrote:How does RS know they face timed every day? I mean yes we know they communicated, but I get the feeling he's overselling what was actually going on.

The US weekly magazine article recently printed sourced a few of Nick's friends that said they were texting/talking daily prior to Kaitlyn leaving for the show.  They said that Nick had a crush and when he talked about her he spent most of his time talking about her incredible personality and their friendship.  The friend said Kaitlyn thought he was "charming".  

Yeah, I'm sure that one of Nick's friends (or a friend of a friend) told RS and US. i do see Nick as someone who would gush about a crush to all of his friends, so I tend to believe that RS could easily get that info. Especially when he's being so specific to say FT, instead of just talking. I mean, even a random radio host knew that Nick was "obsessed" with Kaitlyn so it doesn't seem like they did a good job trying to hide it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

The bolded is what has me so confused. Why does Kaitlyn tell the guys that her and Nick communicated only a handle of times, that they were just friends and she guesses he wanted to see if there was more, etc, etc when, from the promo (first episode) and now upcoming promo for Ep 4 it is obvious that there is much, much more than friendship going on.

Just strange that prior to Nick going on the show (when Kait tells the guys) and post-show in interviews, Kaitlyn downplays her connection with Nick. If she is such a straight shooter, why do that?
Cause probably all the remaining guys would want to leave or would leave. 
Then TPTB would not get what they wanted from the rest of the guys in order to make the show they wanted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4