SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:55 pm

The only thing I'm aware of is he traveled on May 22, posted a tweet of 4 planes. He was apparently in NYC. That was the same weekend that Kaitlyn posted a snapchat by a pool, what some thought was from a safehouse. And GA had a source that said Shawn was spotted at the LA airport. Those that do follow Nick believe the 4 plane emoji's have some meaning, just don't know what!

Back to top Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Max64 wrote:The only thing I'm aware of is he traveled on May 22, posted a tweet of 4 planes.  He was apparently in NYC.  That was the same weekend that Kaitlyn posted a snapchat by a pool, what some thought was from a safehouse.  And GA had a source that said Shawn was spotted at the LA airport.  Those that do follow Nick believe the 4 plane emoji's have some meaning, just don't know what!

Thanks Max! I now remember the 4 plane emoji's on Twitter. Is this the same weekend he was seen in public & there were some pictures posted on IG?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:15 pm

From little snippits they have shown Kaitlyn seems to have a crying breakdown in Utah. Torn between 2 lovers. Am I one of few that finds it so striking her final 2 guys share the same birthdate.  Just like Ali sent one guy home before Final Rose ceremony maybe Kaitlyn sent the #2 guy home from Utah when we see her after all the tears standing on the balcony she made her decision. She feels so bad ...not wanting him to get further invested. Remember she told Chris S. it would have been nice if he had pulled her aside like Becca to tell her & not make her stand at F3 rose ceremony. She knows the feeling to let down your guard then be blind sided.

Kaitlyn shows compassion when sending guys home. She didn't make Kuppah stand through a rose ceremony, she pulls Clint away to outdoor fireplace at mansion. We know she has a heart to heart with Dr. Chris from preview saying "I don't know what is wrong with me". She knows  what a sweetheart he is just not hers. He is seen on the cliff crying so that must have been his farewell. Much like Andi let farmer Chris go before fantasy suites, he had everything on paper, a wealthy guy, a welcoming family, good looking, made her laugh, but her heart was elsewhere.

I'm thinking the F2 is let go in Utah. By final rose ceremony in LA she realizes her mistake. She has the "full Mesnick" per Chris H., she changes her mind. She can't stop thinking about F2 so lets the F1 go knowing her heart wants F2 guy. Thus no one chosen at Final Rose ceremony.

It leaves a sliver of a chance, maybe Chris Harrison will be a hero interevening somehow, or the behind closed doors social media outlets-facetime etc... is used to her advantage. Kaitlyn was good at keeping her burgeoning relationship with Nick on social media, she waits...asks audience to watch till the end, the very end.... She is scared to commit but the heart wants what the heart wants. Like her predecessor Mesnick, the powers that be will let her express a change of heart, on camera, & ask the final 2 guy for a chance to continue their relationship. She told Chris H. at the start of last episode she worries because it is a 2 way street. Her story comes full circle she takes the risk, her guy is now holding hands with her on the street,she gets "the whole fairy tale". Magic!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:52 pm

OnePromise wrote:
sdmom wrote:I am guessing the sex guy is not her final two guys. She decided to tell them in Utah. That's when she said it's the most difficult conversation I have. Guys are upset. She cried I made a mistake but I am not a bad person. She chose no one. 
To me, this scenario makes sense and is aligned with US article. Didn't US report Andi slept with both guys and the rejected f2 wrote her a letter? I think US is pretty credible when it comes to this show.
 Eta AAL, great minds think alike! :yes:

I have been toying with this idea for awhile and thought the same that it does align with some of the spoilers, but it still doesn't answer why she doesn't choose one of the guys.  If they both showed up at the FRC, they were exhibiting their desire to be in relationship with Kaitlyn.  What would cause her to send them both home if they were willing to look past her sex-gate nonsense stuff and show up for her?  That is what she has asked for most...a warrior, a guy to fight for her, to chase her, to lead the relationship.  If they both willingly show up, are they not in essence doing this?  I can't see her sending them both home.  That part of RS spoilers do not jive with me so far.  I agree, there is something missing.  Maybe her chosen guy turns her down???

I watched K bawling about having sex with the guy pre FD's and I thought, if she's crying like this maybe cause she realized that she didn't have sex with the 'one'. Cause if its Nick and she chose Nick at the end, and it will just be a whoops, I had sex with the F1, I goofed.. but Im not sorry. They didn't even have to reveal it on tv, if he's going to be chosen anyway. (I'm just catching up cause I wasn't reading the boards during the sleuthing process, so these things are new info to me)

If the sex guy is not Nick and he will feel humiliated again or saddened by this, this is the perfect scenario for him to be the next Bachelor. I am not a big fan but I must admit Nick is good tv, has a way with women, makes them weak in the knees and lose their panteees. I'm not opposed to the idea at all.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:04 pm

However, she did say she was not ashamed of herself and just the timing was off. Am ready to see things heat up with both the final 2 starting this next Monday.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:10 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Max64 wrote:The only thing I'm aware of is he traveled on May 22, posted a tweet of 4 planes.  He was apparently in NYC.  That was the same weekend that Kaitlyn posted a snapchat by a pool, what some thought was from a safehouse.  And GA had a source that said Shawn was spotted at the LA airport.  Those that do follow Nick believe the 4 plane emoji's have some meaning, just don't know what!

Thanks Max! I now remember the 4 plane emoji's on Twitter. Is this the same weekend he was seen in public & there were some pictures posted on IG?

Yes, same weekend. I know the pictures are posted on here somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:23 pm

I agree that having "prescheduled" sex with the guy you know you are going to choose anyway is not that big a deal, and honestly, if that's what she did, I'm not sure why Kaitlyn felt the need to 'fess up to it, presuming the other guys had no way of finding out about it until they were watching the show on their couches as already dumped also rans.
So for that reason, it seems more likely that sex guy was not her intended F1. So was Nick sex guy or her intended F1?

And the theory that she really pulled a full Mesnick, not just the balcony bawl, but also let the wrong guy go at F2, and then, realizing her mistake, let the other guy go as well (something Jason should have done but didn't), and is either now going back after the guy she mistakenly rejected, or is planning to in the future, is a good one and would be something the producers would absolutely LOVE to see happen. Can you imagine the teasers for this scenario for the finale and ATFR episode?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:15 pm

I'm gonna voice my opinion, since I'm reading this thread, but not watching the show till the end.
I have seen the preview tho' ... and going down the memory lane ... Nick's expression when he comes down those few stairs in the park in Cobh (Cork - it has being sleuthed that it's probably his over-night date, meaning their second 1on1 in IR) ... similar look I saw last year, during the RC with both guys standing after FSD ... when he knew what went "down" with Andi and thought he was in better position (not knowing Josh got "down" as well)... he made that "shy/embarrassed/veiled" smile and turned his head sideways.
I have no idea how the story or the lineup of the SCs go, what it all means, neither am I putting much credibility in RS' "prophetic" words (yeah, he wishes) ... but I'm inclined to believe he's the pre-FS guy until proven otherwise. I can't make any more predictions.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:34 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm gonna voice my opinion, since I'm reading this thread, but not watching the show till the end.
I have seen the preview tho' ... and going down the memory lane ... Nick's expression when he comes down those few stairs in the park in Cobh (Cork - it has being sleuthed that it's probably his over-night date, meaning their second 1on1 in IR) ... similar look I saw last year, during the RC with both guys standing after FSD ... when he knew what went "down" with Andi and thought he was in better position (not knowing Josh got "down" as well)... he made that "shy/embarrassed/veiled" smile and turned his head sideways.
I have no idea how the story or the lineup of the SCs go, what it all means, neither am I putting much credibility in RS' "prophetic" words (yeah, he wishes) ... but I'm inclined to believe he's the pre-FS guy until proven otherwise. I can't make any more predictions.

I think Nick makes that look when he has a crush on the girl. Because he is making that shy/embarrassed/veiled smile look in the preview of them for this weeks episode while talking on the docks. I don't know if it means that he has done the deed with her for sure.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:43 pm

Onepromise ... you're right, he does have that "smile" often when it comes to his crush ... but I was thinking since that's their 2nd 1on1, with some GDs behind, I would assume he lost that "anxiety" and was supposed to be relaxed ... or he may had been thinking "what a day ahead of us (and what a night)!" ... anyway, I'm still leaning towards him being the guy, although I've read some really good points why it could be Shawn or someone else (especially after "foreshadowing" previews)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:37 pm

lavenderred wrote:Millsy will have to compete with me as Kristen Baldwin's biggest fan.  laugh out loud  Kristen's not the only journalist or blogger who feels this way about his return and I'm glad they're speaking up!  :Nod:
Robert Mills retweeted
https://twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/606102145797079040
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Watch @kaitlynbristowe tell the guys about Nick the d*** in this @BacheloretteABC preview: http://yhoo.it/1M4Ij8D
casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 55 1512ef10

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 55 96e79a10

Bringing this from the season 10 Nick thread.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:06 pm

^ Interesting that Millsy retweeted this and when the season aired, Nick tweeted Millsy saying he hoped things would be better this time around.

It was speculated Nick's tweet could be either relating to the ending or how Nick will be portrayed on the show.
I think Nick has his answer if Millsy RT'd a tweet that has Kaitlyn tagged in it and calling Nick a d***.

And this all around the time that Nick is meant to appear on the show and Kaitlyn unfollowing Nick on SM and untagging herself in IG pics with him Suspect .

Her "we were just friends" and "I guess" Nick wanted more spin for him coming on the show as well as the preview for next week showing she tells Shawn and the other guys that Nick and her only communicated a "handful of times" doesn't bode well for Nick, imo. no no

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4