SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:05 am

the last time there was so much confusion/questioning of the RS spoilers for the end, it was when he had me happily convinced Bres were engaged. :pout That is why I am not giving up on the possibility of Nick being F1 for K. Plus this unrelenting gut feeling I have about it. Oh and the preview of K/N, they definitely seemed smitten Smiley

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:19 am

OnePromise wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
sbolduc wrote:snipped

The one I found most interesting was "May the best man win" - "Oh-my-gosh its Nick"
This was definitely an interesting edit for the season promo and pointed out by sleuthers earlier in this thread. I would think the biggest shock to most viewers who watch this show and know Nick from last B'ette season (most of whom don't seem to like him) would be if Nick is F1. They are going to be in for a shock regardless when/if he makes it to F2.

I think the general audience (those that don't like him) with be surprised that Nick is in the F2, but will be so satisfied if Kaitlyn sends him home.  Just like RS.  I feel like it will be almost worse than last time.  A second strike out after laying it all on the line.  This is also why I struggle with the fact that Kaitlyn brought him to the F2 and sent him home according to RS spoilers.  She would know how much backlash Nick would get and I would think that she would have compassion for him and not put him in that rough position again.  It doesn't add up for me yet.  

Sadly, I'm afraid I agree with your analysis...  OnePromise.  Time will tell.  
Regardless, Nick looks good.  Definitely better than last time....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:36 am

People will be cheering if he is F2 again. Upset

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:53 am

nutty1 wrote:People will be cheering if he is F2 again.  Upset
Guilty.  giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:01 am

reason wrote:Is it CH said the full mesnick?  If so I dont believe anything he said sorry.
Yes, I believe it came from production source. 
So it needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Or a block of salt.
As far as Nick, I enjoy seeing him on tv. He is entertaining just like Ashley Salter is entertaining to me or other cast. (Brad comes to mind) So I will be happy to see him again. I think he makes good tv.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:11 am

Beagle wrote:Just to remind us and we can compare when we see it. casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 54 2498057887

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahhS6lqQnpM

Oh the memories Beagle! TY for reminding us!

I thought the s/c of Chris what looks like to be on a balcony and very distraught, may be the Mesnick. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:25 am

Maybe Nick or Shawn have the full Mesnick after she sends them home? If RS spoilers are true and Nick is the sex guy and Kaitlyn sends him home I can imagine him proposing and then when she declines he is the full Mesnick...actually Mes"nick". What a play on words....

Actually now that I think of it, before plane-gate last year wasn't Nick sleuthed to be "the crier"? He was seen crying during his hometown date when seeing some of his friends. And the first press releases described him as sincere and reserved. I think they changed his edit after plane-gate to fit with the spoilers. It always did seem a little abrupt when he went from this sensitive, sincere (kind of suprising) FIR to a cocky, arrogant guy in the first 3 or 4 episodes last year. He did actually cry 2-3 times when talking with his mom, sister and a producer about Andi.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:55 am

https://instagram.com/p/3fFJ2TQDi9/
Didn't Nick have butt pic he posted before going on the show?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:57 am

emusha wrote:https://instagram.com/p/3fFJ2TQDi9/
Didn't Nick have butt pic he posted before going on the show?

I think he posted while waiting to hear what Kaitlyn was going to decide in NYC.  Part of the reason why I think that he equates summer/sun with Kaitlyn.  Plus the butt shot.  More SM jokes.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:37 pm

that's a funny connection
there're a few funny sm connections there eh?

the backwards hat worn by nick - k has a backwards hat on beginning of march one of last pics she posted on IG before the show
N posting the inspirational quotes about "Being yourself" "focusing on the positive"
K also posts "be yourself" inspiration on social media
movie quotes specifically from the movie stepbrothers - both N & K made mention of it in the same couple of weeks
butt pictures of themselves
the word "Vibes" used by Nick as a caption in a photo - K uses it in casual convo on the show that week
Last weekend they favorited or retweeted 3 of the same exact posts (elan venice beach post, Anna fangirl, something else I forget what it was)
both of them tweeting @ the person the other is closest to in this franchise within the last week (nick - becca and sharleen - kaitlyn)

all of these can be interpreted every which way I guess no idea just thought I'd pop these in here for kicks and giggles and cos -- why not?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:45 pm

I haven't tracked Nick closely, so for those of you who have followed him (watched his feet) since everyone returned home (May 8th), has there been any indication that he could've been at a SH visit? We're at June 4th & if he's F1 or seeing Kaitlyn, he'd have definitely seen her for a few days at least once prior to this weekend.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:54 pm

jojo47 wrote:I haven't tracked Nick closely, so for those of you who have followed him (watched his feet) since everyone returned home (May 8th), has there been any indication that he could've been at a SH visit? We're at June 4th & if he's F1 or seeing Kaitlyn, he'd have definitely seen her for a few days at least once prior to this weekend.
From what I can tell, no, I don't believe so. I'm doing my best to be unbiased here for the sake of correct sm stalking laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4