SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:00 am

reason wrote:The serious conversation blouse and the I made a mistake is not the same blouse.  I dont know how to bring the screencaps out but the blouse in Utah has stripe but the one with I made a mistake does not.
You are right. She was saying "I feel so bad" in Utah. Her "I made a mistake"" was in Dublin. But I still think her meltdown in Utah was because she told the guys about sex and they didn't take it well.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:00 am

sbolduc wrote:snipped

The one I found most interesting was "May the best man win" - "Oh-my-gosh its Nick"
This was definitely an interesting edit for the season promo and pointed out by sleuthers earlier in this thread. I would think the biggest shock to most viewers who watch this show and know Nick from last B'ette season (most of whom don't seem to like him) would be if Nick is F1. They are going to be in for a shock regardless when/if he makes it to F2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:03 am

cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling They will be taking a shower you mean because the pants, washing the floor, cleaning the couch and washing the clothes because they all will be soak with urine.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sbolduc wrote:snipped

The one I found most interesting was "May the best man win" - "Oh-my-gosh its Nick"
This was definitely an interesting edit for the season promo and pointed out by sleuthers earlier in this thread. I would think the biggest shock to most viewers who watch this show and know Nick from last B'ette season (most of whom don't seem to like him) would be if Nick is F1. They are going to be in for a shock regardless when/if he makes it to F2.

I think the general audience (those that don't like him) with be surprised that Nick is in the F2, but will be so satisfied if Kaitlyn sends him home. Just like RS. I feel like it will be almost worse than last time. A second strike out after laying it all on the line. This is also why I struggle with the fact that Kaitlyn brought him to the F2 and sent him home according to RS spoilers. She would know how much backlash Nick would get and I would think that she would have compassion for him and not put him in that rough position again. It doesn't add up for me yet.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:14 am

IMO, I'm not sure that the full Mesnick meltdown was what was shown to us in the previews, it doesn't look that way to me. Maybe there is a bigger breakdown after she sends both guys home or the guy she really wanted as F1. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:15 am

Is it CH said the full mesnick? If so I dont believe anything he said sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:23 am

Beagle wrote:IMO, I'm not sure that the full Mesnick meltdown was what was shown to us in the previews, it doesn't look that way to me. Maybe there is a bigger breakdown after she sends both guys home or the guy she really wanted as F1. hmmm

Que in CH lines from his conversation with Kaitlyn after the M&G, "you know I will do anything to help you find love"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:35 am

Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Max64 wrote:Nick is pretty quiet on SM tonight with his team is playing in the Stanley Cup.  By the way, so is Kaitlyn.
I don't know how active he is normally but he's fav'ing a bunch of stuff on Insta. Nothing scandalous, unfortunately or fortunately, whatever your preference! 

Great post, lleyki!!! I agree, the spoilers are really weird. I think we must be missing a piece of the Kait Meltdown Puzzle here that Steve hasn't posted about or doesn't know that caused her to walk away alone.

We are missing the Mesnick meltdown. Why it happened, is the key to this Agatha Christie mystery. :detective hmmm

I always thought the balcony "Mesnick Meltdown" scene, was misleading and was actual her laughing at the guy who runs away in just his socks.  They make it look like she is crying but I think it is just her pulling her shirt over her head in an "I can't believe he just did that" way. I swear it just cuts out before seeing a huge smile

Last edited by Dying2share on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:59 am

Just to remind us and we can compare when we see it. casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 53 2498057887

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahhS6lqQnpM
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:38 am

Beagle wrote:IMO, I'm not sure that the full Mesnick meltdown was what was shown to us in the previews, it doesn't look that way to me. Maybe there is a bigger breakdown after she sends both guys home or the guy she really wanted as F1. hmmm

I also don't think the FM (full Mesnick) is when Kaitlyn is on the balcony in Utah. She's definitely upset & saying she feels bad, but I don't think it's the FM.

Are we sure CH says it's Kaitlyn that has a FM or does he just say that there is a FM this season? Maybe it's someone else that has it? Dr. Chris sure looks upset in Ireland.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:51 am

jojo47 wrote:

I also don't think the FM (full Mesnick) is when Kaitlyn is on the balcony in Utah. She's definitely upset & saying she feels bad, but I don't think it's the FM.

Are we sure CH says it's Kaitlyn that has a FM or does he just say that there is a FM this season? Maybe it's someone else that has it? Dr. Chris sure looks upset in Ireland.
Here's what is said by CH: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/18/chris-harrison-bachelorette-premiere_n_7307918.html

"If you are a student of the game, there is a full Mesnick. That’s how dramatic this season is ... there is a full Mesnick."*

*The Full Mesnick is "wailing over the railing," according to Harrison.

He doesn't specify that it is Kaitlyn who has a FM but it can be inferred it is relating to the lead since JM was the lead and Kaitlyn is the lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:17 am

emusha wrote:
sdmom wrote:I am guessing the sex guy is not her final two guys. She decided to tell them in Utah. That's when she said it's the most difficult conversation I have. Guys are upset. She cried I made a mistake but I am not a bad person. She chose no one. 
To me, this scenario makes sense and is aligned with US article. Didn't US report Andi slept with both guys and the rejected f2 wrote her a letter? I think US is pretty credible when it comes to this show.
 Eta AAL, great minds think alike! :yes:

Ohh this makes sense actually though I do think she's the type to be upfront -- and so I can't see her delaying telling the guys about the sex-gate but if she does indeed tell her F2 around/before/after HTDs in Utah about sex-gate and the guys get upset then I can see the 'bristowe balcony bawl' being related to that -- that's also around the same time Nick tweeted something like "Some days it Just feels like nothing is going right #smh"

The only thing is that RS is once again saying without any doubt that Nick is the sex guy. Of course, he could be wrong about this, but I doubt it. I am more willing to think that he is wrong about the ending...somehow...

Dying2share wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I don't know how active he is normally but he's fav'ing a bunch of stuff on Insta. Nothing scandalous, unfortunately or fortunately, whatever your preference! 

Great post, lleyki!!! I agree, the spoilers are really weird. I think we must be missing a piece of the Kait Meltdown Puzzle here that Steve hasn't posted about or doesn't know that caused her to walk away alone.

We are missing the Mesnick meltdown. Why it happened, is the key to this Agatha Christie mystery. :detective hmmm

I always thought the balcony "Mesnick Meltdown" scene, was misleading and was actual her laughing at the guy who runs away in just his socks.  They make it look like she is crying but I think it is just  her pulling her shirt over her head in an "I can't believe he just did that" way.  I swear it just cuts out before seeing a huge smile

I also think that particular scene is her laughing. Maybe there is another point in the show where there is the full Mesnick? I don't remember, but are we sure that CH is talking about Kaitlyn when he talks about the Mesnick? Maybe it is one of the guys that pulls the Mesnick, but they are trying to trick us into thinking that it is Kaitlyn after telling them about the pre FS sex?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4