SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 10:53 pm

RS hated Juan Pablo and was able to nail that ending! I think his sources are usually one of the F2 (Clare, Josh), which is why his bias is always so obvious.

I'm pretty sure that RS's sources this time are from Kaitlyn's camp. There's no way that he just spontaneously went from calling Kaitlyn unattractive and  vulgar to defending her all the time and complimenting her and even choosing her in "who would you do" against Britt.

Back to top Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 31, 2015 10:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Those are some very good points MJM and are what keep my hope alive.  yes  Only thing that makes me hesitant is RS said the same about CS's season and yet Whitney had "Wannabe Iowan" and posting kissing photos of her with Chris so they weren't trying to prove the spoiler wrong.

I just don't take anything RS says at face value and his opinions mean even less to me. RS is only as good as his sources and who knows whom those are. However, from his turnabout on Kaitlyn from CS's season (where he said K was too crass to be Bette) to this season where he is saying she is his favorite Bette ever, I wonder about his sources... Suspect

Part of why I would love Nick to be the next lead (however unlikely) is that RS hates Nick and I would love to see RS have to spend months blogging/tweeting/posting/talking/video chatting about Nick as lead.  casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 45 2498057887 He'll have no choice but to and good luck to RS finding someone from Nick's camp to become a "source" to RS. It would be my favorite season just based on this alone. :yes:

Yeah Becca did alot of that too though (posted pics of her/Chris---posting lovey dovey quotes) which kind of neutralized the SM stuff in my eyes because alot of people were then thinking it could be her. If Nick were ever the Bachelor, maybe RS would finally quit and get a real job/life cantstopl

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 31, 2015 11:02 pm

chasingpavements wrote:RS hated Juan Pablo and was able to nail that ending! I think his sources are usually one of the F2 (Clare, Josh), which is why his bias is always so obvious.

I'm pretty sure that RS's sources this time are from Kaitlyn's camp. There's no way that he just spontaneously went from calling Kaitlyn unattractive and  vulgar to defending her all the time and complimenting her and even choosing her in "who would you do" against Britt.

He hasn't been completely nice to Kaitlyn though, he has a couple times called into question her explanation to the guys regarding letting Nick on the show and how she left out information regarding how much they knew/spoke to each other, etc. He's really only raving about her now because the ending is a "no pick" If someone in Kaitlyn camp gave him all the info and then at the end totally biffed the ending on him though, that would be classic!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 31, 2015 11:29 pm

I was just thinking of how nice it would be for Nick's family to give him info but the wrong stuff especially after what RS did last season..... I know though that would never happen because RS would not trust something coming from the Vial's, knowing some of the stuff he said about them and their son!!

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 31, 2015 11:38 pm

RS only likes Kaitlyn because she's the "female Brad Womack" and picks no one.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 31, 2015 11:49 pm

california90 wrote:RS only likes Kaitlyn because she's the "female Brad Womack" and picks no one.

That is my thought too. He has been snide towards her about making out with Nick when he asked to come on the show and the way she told the guys about her and Nick chatting pre-Bachelorette. Since his ending has her dumping both (Nick particularly) that is probably a big part of his change of tune.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 31, 2015 11:57 pm

I think that it is more Nick as F2 a 2nd time and Kaitlyn not choosing him again according to RS is why he likes Kaitlyn now.

If pulling a Brad 1.0 is all it takes for RS to like a lead then maybe Nick can be lead and pick no one and RS will like him then?

Somehow I don't think RS would even like Nick then even if Nick pulled a Brad 1.0. RS dislikes Nick that much.

That's why I would love Nick to be lead. Wonder how often we will hear RS say he just loooves his job if Nick was lead? Not often I would guess and yet he would have to talk about Nick for months on end if he wants to make the $$. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:02 am

So if K and N are together but keeping it a secret and going along with the spoilers I could easily see Kaitlyn's camp leaking incorrect information to RS just to spite him. RS was not flattering to N or K in past seasons. And if K really liked N, why would she not support him to trick RS with a foiler. If it were me, I would be jumping at the chance to embarrass someone who tried to publically humiliate the guy I love. And have a lot of fun doing it. I would actually take joy out of posting my "singleness" to the world in hopes that the charade would continue.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:21 am

RS doesn't really like a lot of people.. except for Emily O on Ben's season.

I think he does dislikes Nick in general whether he was on the show or not. If Nick were lead, I can still see him saying that he dislikes him as a person, but can't dislike him for choosing no one. RS understands that most of these couples don't last and track record proves it. When they do work, he sends them a gift. Choosing no one when it doesn't work out is the "reality" and which is why he is giving K so much props for that. He thinks its better to choose no one than fake it when ultimately it will lead to a break up.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think that it is more Nick as F2 a 2nd time and Kaitlyn not choosing him again according to RS is why he likes Kaitlyn now.

If pulling a Brad 1.0 is all it takes for RS to like a lead then maybe Nick can be lead and pick no one and RS will like him then?

Somehow I don't think RS would even like Nick then even if Nick pulled a Brad 1.0. RS dislikes Nick that much.

That's why I would love Nick to be lead. Wonder how often we will hear RS say he just loooves his job if Nick was lead? Not often I would guess and yet he would have to talk about Nick for months on end if he wants to make the $$. :Nod:

If this season is a foiler and RS is wrong and K picks someone and it is Shawn, he'll probably be aw shucks, I will get it next time but if it is foiler with Nick as F1 he will probably be so angry he will crash his own site :pullouthair: Redfacemad :Furious: and go cry in a corner in the fetal position :tissuebox Meanwhile I will just be spitcoffee cheerleader

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:46 am

I honestly don't think that RS cares about this show at all other than the fact it is his cash cow.  Now he can sit around all day and make lots of money. A lot easier then when he sold sheets or blankets or whatever for his dad. Not to mention he obviously enjoys his notoriety.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:05 am

IrishGal wrote:I honestly don't think that RS cares about this show at all other than the fact it is his cash cow.  Now he can sit around all day and make lots of money. A lot easier then when he sold sheets or blankets or whatever for his dad. Not to mention he obviously enjoys his notoriety.

Yup, I agree! I don't think that Nick being the lead would affect his life for even a second. He even talked about how he would have enjoyed Arie's season, because he would get to make fun of the guy every week. If you go back to his archives, there have been leads that he hates and he just rolls with it. Just like he had a blast with JP's season. Anyways, I don't think that Nick even makes his top 5 hated contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4