SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 19, 2015 5:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well that's one thing K and Nick have in common. Revealing FS secrets. That's for a whole different topic, but she was asked, and she answered honestly. Right or wrong, maybe she felt the same way Nick did during his FS experience. I'm sure the conversation would have been discussed during their pre season discussions if in fact they took place.

Besides, IMO it was strange that Ryan S asked the question if they've ever seen Chris the Farmer naked. Britt was never in a position for that to happen. It would have only been Kaitlyn that they would have been interested in hearing the response.

Hold your horses. Remember Britt & Chris did take a nap together in his room with Chris closing the door to cameras before he climbed into bed. Not saying they got naked but there was that opportunity.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Tue May 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well that's one thing K and Nick have in common. Revealing FS secrets. That's for a whole different topic, but she was asked, and she answered honestly. Right or wrong, maybe she felt the same way Nick did during his FS experience. I'm sure the conversation would have been discussed during their pre season discussions if in fact they took place.

Besides, IMO it was strange that Ryan S asked the question if they've ever seen Chris the Farmer naked. Britt was never in a position for that to happen. It would have only been Kaitlyn that they would have been interested in hearing the response.

Hold your horses. Remember Britt & Chris did take a nap together in his room with Chris closing the door to cameras before he climbed into bed. Not saying they got naked but there was that opportunity.

I always kinda figured that Kaitlyn's surprise at being let go was because she assumed that Becca didn't sleep with CS and she had. Kaitlyn even said that when she saw CS return with Becca at the FS RC, that she was mentally thinking "Oh, Whitney is being let go.". It isn't really much of a revelation IMO.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:33 pm

^^  I agree^^  and maybe when Ryan S asked about sending nude photos to someone that wasn't your boyfriend, maybe she sent those to Nick. giggling   Technically he couldn't be her bf because she was signed to be the next Ette, and it wouldn't be anything he would dislike if he is her f1

I do find it odd that Ryan asked so many questions regarding sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:34 pm

If Whitney can forgive Chris for sleeping with Kaitlyn why can't the world do the same. They are 2 young people living their lives they way they see fit. I say be real and roll with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 19, 2015 5:36 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_k8x7zebp

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 19, 2015 5:43 pm

reason wrote:You and I are on the same train of thought Max.  I thought the interview was worse when reading here, but watching it, I see nothing wrong.

ITA...I see nothing wrong with the Ryan Seacrest interview. She was answering questions honestly and it doesn't indicate to me one way or the other that the spoilers are true.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:44 pm

Mom what is the video saying please? can't view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:52 pm

reason wrote:Mom what is the video saying please? can't view.

It's a preview of tonights episode.. we see a limo driving off, presumably Britt leaving then CH walks in to talk to the guys, and informs them that a decision was made and says "gentleman, here's our new Bachelorette" it pans off but we don't see K walking in yet

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Tue May 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Did anyone read Kaitlyn and Britts PEOPLE blogs what did you guys think

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Rolly wrote:
reason wrote:You and I are on the same train of thought Max.  I thought the interview was worse when reading here, but watching it, I see nothing wrong.

ITA...I see nothing wrong with the Ryan Seacrest interview. She was answering questions honestly and it doesn't indicate to me one way or the other that the spoilers are true.

ITA. Kaitlyn would have answered the questions honestly whether she's with someone or not imo. I wouldn't have if it were me but she seems to be a free spirit and any guy she's with has to know that.

I really don't think this interview will come back to bite her because the majority of viewers will never see it even if they would care. I wouldn't have if it weren't being talked about here.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Haha alrighty guys, you've convinced me that Kait was sending those nudies to her f1 Nick and wouldn't be discrete even knowing her f1 and his family were listening and watching her. Glad we got all that figured out!

It does mightily irritate me that she called Shawn babe soda and said he looked like Ryan Gosling and still didn't want to date him. Grr! Kait! I bet if she wasn't the Ette, tptb would have forced him off like Brady with Britt, maybe things would have gone better for her overall then.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 19, 2015 6:52 pm

dedré wrote:Did anyone read Kaitlyn and Britts PEOPLE  blogs what did you guys think
I liked what Britt wrote about Brady...

"Brady had an effortless charm about him. I detected a slight accent, which I love, and a peacefulness that was magnetic. His story about leaving his professional baseball career to become a Christian musician was absolutely intriguing to me because my faith is the center of my life. We had a very intense moment of connection, and I felt really excited about the possibility of finding someone with the same core values. I left that conversation wishing it had gone on a little longer, which I suppose is a very good problem to have."

Hopefully Kaitlyn will go into more detail about the men in her next blog. She briefly mentioned Shawn and Chris...

(Shawn) "One definitely gave me that feeling I was looking for when it came to first impressions."

"Chris S. … cute AND successful. Usually I avoid the dentist – not this one. Chris was so easy to talk to, you can tell he has a full heart and wants to find that person to spend life with."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-premiere-britt-nilsson-blog
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-premiere-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever