SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 9:04 pm

I'm wondering what you guy's definition of a happy ending is. how many happy endings have we really had. I never understood the backlash on Brad for choosing no one and I will also applaud Kaitlyn if she too wasn't feeling it and decided not to choose anyone. I'm okay with that, I actually prefer it to the fake relationships.

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 9:05 pm

wine wine Cheers and enjoy watching to those who are watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:As long as Chris Hanson keeps his clothes on, all is good.yes

He's too busy promoting his book before air time to care. laugh out loud

jessw4 wrote:Anyone have a link to watch online?

Try here.

Online links

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Even though Britt's with Brady I feel sad she had to experience that moment of rejection when she was sent home in the limo

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Is Chris subtly hitting on Kait now? "Come here, sweet girl!" Can every 20-some girl that goes on this show get with Chris? 

Kait's reaction is too cute though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 9:08 pm

I do hope this spoiler is wrong " it's about you finding love and I will do everything in my power to help you to that" CH to Kaitlyn, the plot thickens

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 9:08 pm

I think Britt handled it well. I was glad to see K asked how Britt was doing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 9:10 pm

mercieme wrote:I do hope this spoiler is wrong " it's about you finding love and I will do everything in my power to help you to that" CH to Kaitlyn, the plot thickens
And that is why he initially approached Kaitlyn all gloom and doom, acting like he was sending her home and then switching up at the last second to say it was Britt going home.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 9:10 pm

I imagine it was hell all this time promoting this show together not knowing the outcome. Can't say that I like this dual 'ette one bit.

Sean Lowe has a pretty good blog on his thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue May 19, 2015 9:11 pm

Yes i feel bad for britt with Kaitlyn I do not think she was going into this to find a husband I think she is just in it for fun
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Ahh I love Kait calling her mom! This is so sweet. 

The poor mom, no son in law for you! Get back in line.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Was that Kaitlyn's mum that said "go meet our future son-in-law"

A woman that was my true vote ---- CH to the guys

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl