SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 7:29 pm

JBF wrote:
SueSt wrote:How can we ever be mad at you with that hilarious profile picture??  giggling

Awww thanks. Always let your banana be your guide. (snipped)

Words to live by. hi Mods, I have a second entry for this season's banner!!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue May 19, 2015 7:30 pm

mizzoufan wrote: Is Britt and Brady dating now?
They've been dating since mid March :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 19, 2015 7:31 pm

HEA wrote:First time posting on Kaitlyn bachelorette...

I do not like the girl. I did not on chris season, still do not like her now
She has no class. No way I thought for a second that she is looking for love
I do not even find her attractive.
So no F1? I thought... logical and no surprise

My gut instinct says that nick came back to be next bachelor and since both F1 F2 seems to be rejected, he has now his chances, depending how loudly his fans will be. I personally do not like recycling.

Shawn looked very lovable yesterday. Chris? the cupkake to make an impression was for me over the top and definitely an attempt for being noticed like fame aka spotlights. I was not impressed. Shawn was sweeter and more my kind of bachelor.

Overall, I would have preferred Britt as bachelorette.

But I was WTH about both expressing so clearly their #1 choice. Kaitlyn was a complete different person with shawn, same with britt about brady.

weird season. not sure what to do. I always prefer bachelorette vs bachelor but since I do not like the lead... I may just read the recap no

I agree about Nick coming back to be the next lead.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 19, 2015 7:32 pm

jen689 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Is Britt and Brady dating now?
They've been dating since mid March :Nod:

That's great! Hopefully they will make it last

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Okay way off topic question. i don't know where else to ask and this thread seems to be quiet active.

How do you like a post and how do you see what post of yours have been liked? Thanks in advance.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 19, 2015 7:45 pm

mizzoufan wrote:

My gut instinct says that nick came back to be next bachelor and since both F1 F2 seems to be rejected, he has now his chances, depending how loudly his fans will be. I personally do not like recycling.

Shawn looked very lovable yesterday. Chris? the cupkake to make an impression was for me over the top and definitely an attempt for being noticed like fame aka spotlights. I was not impressed. Shawn was sweeter and more my kind of bachelor.

But I was WTH about both expressing so clearly their #1 choice. Kaitlyn was a complete different person with shawn, same with britt about brady.

weird season. not sure what to do. I always prefer bachelorette vs bachelor but since I do not like the lead... I may just read the recap no

I don't think they would have Nick on 3 times. Like someone on this forum said that would be overkill.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Also I'm going to welcome myself to the board LOL Welcome Me!! Welcome1 Welcome1

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 19, 2015 7:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:

I don't think they would have Nick on 3 times.  Like someone on this forum said that would be overkill.  

Wasn't Jason on 3 times and Brad and Jake and almost everyone else LOL

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 7:51 pm

welcomebanner Mizzoufan!
I lived in Columbia, Mo from 1975-1991.
Welcome1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 19, 2015 7:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:welcomebanner Mizzoufan!
I lived in Columbia, Mo from 1975-1991.
Welcome1

It a wonderful town! Great sense of school pride!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 19, 2015 8:06 pm

Welcomeparty! mizzoufan

I don't think you can tell who liked your post just how many. I liked your post about Britt/Brady  :Nod:

mizzoufan wrote:That's great! Hopefully they will make it last

I don't think anyone has been on the Bachelor/Bachelorette three times.  If you include Bachelor Pad/Bachelor in Paradise there are a few including Jake.  Brad was the Bachelor twice and Jason was on both the Bachelorette/Bachelor.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Will the discussion for tonight's episode continue in here or will there be a new thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl