SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Question: Is your Tinder stuff any good? Could be a good money making business.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Question: Is your Tinder stuff any good? Could be a good money making business.
Two words: jammies and Netflix (in the background). It's hot stuff!!! PM me, Fleiss' minions!! Let's get a deal going.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 5:03 pm

moonchild wrote:Can't say that I was a fan of Britt or Kaitlyn last season.  But, I would much rather watch a season of "you never know what's going to pop out her mouth next" than a season of fake crier, Britt.  That crying scene when Britt went home was straight out of the "Ali auditioning as the next Bachelorette" playbook".  

Kaitlyn has grown on me and I still remain very skeptical about Britt.  She handles herself extremely well, especially with men.  The other girls last season weren't much of a fan and I don't think it stemmed from jealousy.  That is always a red flag to me.

Don't get down in the dumps about the spoiler.  It could be wrong and you'll miss the "love story".  They are already advertising for casting for the next season, so they've got the green light for another season.  Maybe Fleiss is feeling feisty and playing with RS again.  You know, the way a cat plays with a mouse before it kills the mouse!  LOL!

Of course, the twist could be that the one not chosen by the guys is is the one that finds love.

If anything else, re the bold, that's what I enjoy the most. Well said! The speculated F4 depending on what one believes, IMO are just as real.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Tue May 19, 2015 5:13 pm

The worst thing for me if Kaitlyn does not pick anyone is how smug Britt is going to be... She is certainly acting smug now..it will be SO much worse when this all comes out..." Well I was there for the right reasons unlike Kaitlyn" I can just hear it now ...just wait.... :pullouthair: :pullouthair:

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue May 19, 2015 5:22 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm sure a lot of viewers will enjoy seeing both these men get dumped at the end. Those that watch for a train-wreck, not a love story.

RS really doesn't provide any detail on the FRC other than the location. He doesn't say if both men picked out rings or both proposed. Maybe one or both don't choose Kaitlyn no idea As much as I love Kaitlyn, I would love to see, just once, one of the F2 saying "I'm just not feelin' it."
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Well everyone who does the show is there " for the right reason" right eye roll, but why should you pick someone whom you are not in love with and waste time just to please everyone else and not your self?  that would be just exhausting, just been real is all I as a fan of the show asked for.  To me it is pure entertainment and if a love story comes out all the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue May 19, 2015 5:37 pm

I'm pretty sure Britt knows the ending (Kaitlyn probably told her) hence her acting this smug already and saying she is so happy with the outcome knowing Kaitlyn didn't end up with anyone

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:41 pm

If Kaitlyn told her, which I dont believe she did, whom to say she is not hiding the truth and going along with the spoiler that is out there to make britt think she britt has won. I am glad I dont have to watch a full season of Britt, some how my spirit dont take to that girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 5:47 pm

IA reason. I hope Britt has found what she's looking for in Brady, however she is OTT with her dramatic expressions. I thought perhaps once she got to know Brady, his calm demeanour would rub off on her. She has the right to be who she wants, but if she's looking for answers (re her blog) why she isn't liked, it's easy. Just be yourself, and stop trying to be the perfect actress. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue May 19, 2015 6:32 pm

SueSt wrote:How can we ever be mad at you with that hilarious profile picture??  giggling

Awww thanks. Always let your banana be your guide. Yet I should borrow Clint's drawing of Cretaceous Period Harrison as a replacement sometime. It is obvious the guy is still living in that period.

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Rs_560x415-150518192450-1024.Bachelorette-Chris-Harrison.ms.051815_copy

moonchild wrote:Can't say that I was a fan of Britt or Kaitlyn last season.  But, I would much rather watch a season of "you never know what's going to pop out her mouth next" than a season of fake crier, Britt.  That crying scene when Britt went home was straight out of the "Ali auditioning as the next Bachelorette" playbook".

Kaitlyn has grown on me and I still remain very skeptical about Britt.  She handles herself extremely well, especially with men.  The other girls last season weren't much of a fan and I don't think it stemmed from jealousy.  That is always a red flag to me.

Don't get down in the dumps about the spoiler.  It could be wrong and you'll miss the "love story".  They are already advertising for casting for the next season, so they've got the green light for another season.  Maybe Fleiss is feeling feisty and playing with RS again.  You know, the way a cat plays with a mouse before it kills the mouse!  LOL!

Of course, the twist could be that the one not chosen by the guys is is the one that finds love.

I dunno...

What am I supposed to do this season, folks? Should I dress in black and grumble "darn that Kaitlyn" under my breath? Or maintain an "anything can happen" motto all season long?

Since I was unspoiled sailing into the show yesterday, my whole "vibe" in episode 1 was that Britt was only moderately interested in the guys and is mostly putting on a show to please the bosses. Kaitlyn was a nervous wreck and probably needed Britt as "comfort" more than she will admit. Note how the guys greet Britt first because the other is such a wallflower.

Then...

Shawn Beeee walked in and Kaitlyn is suddenly all giggly and gooey. No telling how long he lasts or "what goes wrong" that prompts her to leave this show empty handed as so many are speculating, but they sure looked mighty comfy together in the scenes I was watching.

In addition, we have the OTHER Shawn on board in case anything goes wrong in the Fantasy Suite. You know... the "amateur sex coach", just in case Windsor Locks Shawn can not get Kaitlyn un-locked for whatever reason.

Oh I'll have fun with this season regardless of the outcome. Believe me. I just may need a choke collar put on occasionally.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 19, 2015 7:25 pm

eirekay wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I'm sure a lot of viewers will enjoy seeing both these men get dumped at the end. Those that watch for a train-wreck, not a love story.

RS really doesn't provide any detail on the FRC other than the location.  He doesn't say if both men picked out rings or both proposed.  Maybe one or both don't choose Kaitlyn no idea As much as I love Kaitlyn, I would love to see, just once, one of the F2 saying "I'm just not feelin' it."

That would be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever LOL

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Is Britt and Brady dating now?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl