SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cecilia Tue May 19, 2015 12:58 pm

I thought Britt was very likeable last night and I think her and Brady are super cute and hope we get to hear about their story...since there will be no love story with Kaitlyn.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue May 19, 2015 1:05 pm

I'm still hoping the spoilers aren't true and there is a real twist in the end...... yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Killer show last night, not in the good sense. I agree Kait was off
I found her to be almost awkward at times. Britt on the other
hand was optimistic. The guys : I thought for the most part were
great, disappointed in a few. I posted on Brooks thread that he
and Lucy Aragon would be on Afterbuzz after the Premiere. I watched
It was enlightening. Lucy said, she and Kait are good friends.And we
will see a lot more of Britt intermittently. Brooks shed light on TB

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue May 19, 2015 1:08 pm

Ohhhh... so that is THE Spoiler. No "Happy Ending". Ha ha!

Unless, of course, this season resembles Ali's, when she was spoiled ahead of time to leave Bora Bora all alone because Frankie bwoke her wittle heart.

You folks can relax, though. I will stay on my best behavior this season and simply focus on each episode's drama individually rather than spec-U-late the future. I do NOT want to make anybody mad at me for suggesting a different outcome. (Not HERE on this forum, just ELSEWHERE...)

Wonder how much Boo-Hoo there will be in the seasonal promo.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue May 19, 2015 1:17 pm

I wasn't too happy when RS spoiled that Kaitlyn was the bachelorette. My first thought was: Oh, no we're not going to get a love story... but I hoped that I was wrong about that.
I also never had the feeling that she was in love with farmer Chris, to me it always seemed like they were no more than friends. I think she went on the show for the experience only, which isn't a bad thing. I just wish there was a happy ending.
Therefor, I'm hoping we'll get to see how Britt and Brady's relationship developes.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 pm

traveler90 wrote:I wasn't too happy when RS spoiled that Kaitlyn was the bachelorette. My first thought was: Oh, no we're not going to get a love story... but I hoped that I was wrong about that.
I also never had the feeling that she was in love with farmer Chris, to me it always seemed like they were no more than friends. I think she went on the show for the experience only, which isn't a bad thing. I just wish there was a happy ending.
Therefor, I'm hoping we'll get to see how Britt and Brady's relationship developes.

I feel the same way. I really hope we get to see something of Britt and Brady together. I find them refreshing compared to Kaitlyn. To me it always has felt like she was in it for the fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue May 19, 2015 1:38 pm

I like the guy who is from my town, the beautiful San Jose, California
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm

My favourite guy is definitely Ben H - hoping he comes out as next bach!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 19, 2015 1:44 pm

sara11 wrote:My favourite guy is definitely Ben H - hoping he comes out as next bach!!

Me too I would love to see a full season of him. Maybe we can start campaigning. livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 1:59 pm

First time posting on Kaitlyn bachelorette...

I do not like the girl. I did not on chris season, still do not like her now
She has no class. No way I thought for a second that she is looking for love
I do not even find her attractive.
So no F1? I thought... logical and no surprise

My gut instinct says that nick came back to be next bachelor and since both F1 F2 seems to be rejected, he has now his chances, depending how loudly his fans will be. I personally do not like recycling.

Shawn looked very lovable yesterday. Chris? the cupkake to make an impression was for me over the top and definitely an attempt for being noticed like fame aka spotlights. I was not impressed. Shawn was sweeter and more my kind of bachelor.

Overall, I would have preferred Britt as bachelorette.

But I was WTH about both expressing so clearly their #1 choice. Kaitlyn was a complete different person with shawn, same with britt about brady.

weird season. not sure what to do. I always prefer bachelorette vs bachelor but since I do not like the lead... I may just read the recap no

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 2:37 pm

welcomebanner HEA to the other side! Nice to see you here! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Bleuberry, I agree with you.  All that kept running through my head last night as I watched that first episode was the spoiler!!!  I am just like you, in that my interest now, going into this season, is more of a disinterest and a disconnect.  I literally have no one to root for at this point.

If the ending pans out to match up with the spoiler, then it will be a huge disappointment as well.

Disinterested.  Disconnected.  Disappointed.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl