SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue May 19, 2015 12:11 am

the PR machine is def going into overdrive!! I think shawn is their top contender by far for TB

they had 12 photo posts and 4-5 related to Shawn
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 12:13 am

emusha wrote:the PR machine is def going into overdrive!! I think shawn is their top contender by far for TB

Agreed. He's going to be the shattered f2 and Kait is going to be crucified for letting "love at first sight go." I'm proud she stuck to her guns though, she really is the realest Ette.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 19, 2015 12:14 am

How is Shawn not f1?!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 12:14 am

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:the PR machine is def going into overdrive!! I think shawn is their top contender by far for TB

Agreed. He's going to be the shattered f2 and Kait is going to be crucified for letting "love at first sight go." I'm proud she stuck to her guns though, she really is the realest Ette.

I am still holding out to see Ben H and Dr C in action....who knows Kaitlyn and Shawn B might still end up together, there is still a 0.0001% chance that RS is wrong giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 19, 2015 12:17 am

Alanna wrote:
mercieme wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:snipped

I believe him too. Let's be honest, if she really had that strong of a connection with Nick, she would have pulled a Chris Lambton and never gone on the Bachelorette (or made out with Zach, for that matter). And, if she really had that strong of a connection with Shawn, she probably wouldn't have risked upsetting him by letting Nick on the show. I also do think that RS has become a lot more careful since Des's season (didn't he say he went to CA to double-check on a source?). I'm still going to hold out hope, but I think it will be a fun season, no matter what.

I do agree with the bolded, that's what i am not getting about Kaitlyn this season at all, maybe she got scared of getting engaged on a show only to break up later, i can't fault her for that all.
You're right, Chasing. There's no reason she would have let Nick on the show if she was set on Shawn, and there's no reason she would have been the Ette in first place if she really thought there was something happening with Nick just like Chris L and Chantal gave up the lead for their now-spouses.

If she got overwhelmed and freaked though, I wonder if tptb are furiously encouraging both men to go after her right now and convince her to try again irl, but with the distance and pressure, I don't know how it would ever work.
i dunno if i completely agree here.
She hadn't had a 1-1 with shawn yet despite the connection with him - her bringing Nick actually indicates she had real feelings for him as someone with potential to be with her long term to want to bring him on. but shawn and her's connection hadn't deepened byond the beginning get -to-know you's
Chris L wasn't even dating when he said no to TB
Chantal was actually getting quite serious with the relationship she was in
I think things were still very much in the flirtation beginning stages with Nick (even if she met him prior - not confirmed)... i mean for him to support her run as bachette is pretty obvious that things weren't yet serious for them prolly also cos of the long-distance and not having hung out together 1-1 for extended periods of time. maybe they were holding off cos she was telling him she was going on the show etc. so they didn't wanna get serious...
I do think K takes a while to really really take her guard down even if she's physically affectionate and she's been in serious relationships and taken a real risk for them so I think she has a more longer view of relationships overall JMHO and that was part of her struggle with CS' season

Last edited by emusha on Tue May 19, 2015 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 19, 2015 12:19 am

Shawn B may be a nice guy, but honestly, he is just not good looking.  But, as they say, looks aren't everything or beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 12:21 am

Shawn B may not be the most good looking of the bunch (and neither is Nick for that matter) but Shawn comes across so real. If the spoiler is true, it means Kaityln took two of the least attractive of the supposed F6 into the F2, i got to give it to her that she wasn't all about looks in her decision.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 19, 2015 12:23 am

Watching now and I adore Shawn and Ben H already.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 19, 2015 12:27 am

I thought Tanner was very cute. I also liked Shawn and Ben H. Jared isn't as cute as I thought he may be but he seems like a nice guy. Ian is very handsome. Ben Z is a cutie. Joe is sweet but needs a new hair style! I cracked up at the cupcake car, but still think Chris is plastic-y. And the hot tub car was hysterical. JJ was the narrator of the night.
Brady and Britt seem like they'd make a good couple.

I thought Britt came off as wanting a more serious relationship. Tonight was the Kaitlyn that I didn't care for as much on the show, she reminds me of how she was the first few episodes of Chris's season.

I just feel like I will not be into this at all.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 12:28 am

Maybe K didn't want to be the 'tte but they made her an offer she couldn't refuse, aka we'll bring Nick in. Who knows

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 12:29 am

GA I want to believe that but the fact that she made out with Zach Kalter while she was already in deep conversation with Nick is making me feel she wasn't that committed to Nick IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 19, 2015 12:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:I am surprised they did not pull a Survivor and have the rose boxes swept away by an elite NYC accounting firm, while Chris Hanson is transported by helicopter until tomorrow!

rofl rofl rofl I thought the same thing when CH said he was going to "tally the votes". For a second, I thought Jeff Probst took over as host!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl