SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 1:20 am

He totally looks like a hockey player. giggling

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 10, 2015 1:32 am

IrishGal wrote:He has a strangely shaped head. But I love Kaitlyn and if she's keeping him I will give him the benefit of the doubt.  He should be easy to ID in screen caps because of the way his skull juts out right above his eyebrows.  speechless

I am shocked they are considering him for TB when they have way prettier dudes to choose from. I just...wow. Dude must have an amazing personality. :claphands

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 10, 2015 1:45 am

Is it fact that TPTB is considering Shawn for TB or just speculation? I have seen it stated a few times & just wondering if fact or speculation, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun May 10, 2015 1:49 am

mercieme wrote:Is it fact that TPTB is considering Shawn for TB or just speculation? I have seen it stated a few times & just wondering if fact or speculation, TIA.
RS said he is one to look for as the next lead.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 10, 2015 1:51 am

mercieme wrote:Is it fact that TPTB is considering Shawn for TB or just speculation? I have seen it stated a few times & just wondering if fact or speculation, TIA.

Speculation. RS said that because we're seeing a lot of him, he is a contender. I think the other guys have just as much as a chance. It's all going to boil down to edits when the season airs imo.

Also I wouldn't put anything to what RS thinks as final truth either. He said on Sean's season "Its Linsday's to lose" and even said last season that it was going to be Britt. He puts that into people's mind to watch out for them. Then people like Ali F who reads his spoilers will tweet "I think ____ is so great! Next lead?!"

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 10, 2015 2:34 am

as i said in the ben thread seeing these guys in action makes a world of diff to me -- i have a reallyyy hard time imagining shawn as bach based purely on looks - he has a great voice -- even an attractive voice that exudes confidence and reliability but that's about it ...we'll see - I do believe britt was told she would be in the running for bachette and i suspect shawn might have been as well given the tweet that said he would be next lead (prolly from having picked it up from the town rumor mill)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun May 10, 2015 8:26 am

Diana wrote:

I'm really hoping RS is wrong. He may be a really nice guy but visually does nothing for me. Looks aren't everything but pretty important if I have to watch them all season! livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 10, 2015 9:03 am

^His looks do nothing for me either.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun May 10, 2015 9:21 am

Diana wrote:

When did he say this?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 10, 2015 10:09 am

I don't think he's ugly, but I don't see him as prime lead material either. Unless he spends the entire season with his shirt off.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 10, 2015 12:13 pm

I like his looks. I tend not to go for the pretty boys unless I like their personalities (like Drew who's so sweet). I hope I like his personality.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun May 10, 2015 1:15 pm

albean99 wrote:I like his looks. I tend not to go for the pretty boys unless I like their personalities (like Drew who's so sweet). I hope I like his personality.

I think Shawn is really hot too Smiley. Can definitely see him next lead material if he isn't F1.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl