SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sat May 09, 2015 9:18 pm

That is a very good point re: she is secure with herself! ^^ though not sure if I know who all you mean that she let go who voted for her
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 09, 2015 9:23 pm

emusha wrote:That is a very good point re: she is secure with herself! ^^ though not sure if I know who all you mean that she let go who voted for her

Ben Z, Corey Stansell, whoever else. It's just interesting that one of the top guys voted the other way and outlasted some that did vote for her. It shows she is more concerned with the connections she has made with them and not some petty vote IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 9:29 pm

BlackHalo wrote:What I find interesting is she got rid of a lot of guys that DID vote for her. It appears Ben H didn't but he made it all the way to HTDs. Kaitlyn is very secure with herself and I don't think she will put much stock into how they voted after knowing her only a few hours.

:yes:  I agree. 
Some of the guys may not have even watched Chris' season so they would be going off of looks and a quick convo. No reason why not to give someone more time if that's the case.  
Letting guys go who did vote her isn't much different than someone asking someone else on a date in RL.  The initial interest is there but it only takes an hour to figure out someone can be nice as can be but there is no romantic interest on her part. That's just normal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 9:34 pm

emusha wrote:That is a very good point re: she is secure with herself! ^^ though not sure if I know who all you mean that she let go who voted for her

She is and I hope she stays that way throughout despite how hard TPTB will try to break her spirit and confidence.  Like they already had to make her compete night one to get the gig and then will probably have PIs with guys for weeks who voted Britt about how they weren't sure if they wanted to be there once it's her. no no no duh Makes me cringe that they'd do this to her, but hopefully also made her realize from the start the producers aren't her friend, don't have her back and to trust no one.  That may help her navigate this thing better.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 9:38 pm

relaxing wrote:

She is and I hope she stays that way throughout despite how hard TPTB will try to break her spirit and confidence.  Like they already had to make her compete night one to get the gig and then will probably have PIs with guys for weeks who voted Britt about how they weren't sure if they wanted to be there once it's her. no no no duh Makes me cringe that they'd do this to her, but hopefully also made her realize from the start the producers aren't her friend, don't have her back and to trust no one.  That may help her navigate this thing better.

:yes:  The vote thing is demeaning IMO because the two girls are there and pressured to make a first impression instead of the guys trying to make a first impression on 1 Bette.  Britt will be the "unwanted" one.  So glad Brady made a bold move. No one should be made to feel like 25 guys have a right to judge you all in one night. It's not the same as viewers choosing who they want as the next Bette.  This is up close and personal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 9:43 pm

notarose wrote:
relaxing wrote:

:yes:  The vote thing is demeaning IMO because the two girls are there and pressured to make a first impression instead of the guys trying to make a first impression on 1 Bette.  Britt will be the "unwanted" one.  So glad Brady made a bold move. No one should be made to feel like 25 guys have a right to judge you all in one night. It's not the same as viewers choosing who they want as the next Bette.  This is up close and personal.

Agree notarose, demeaning is the right word for it.  Even though I'm glad Kaitlyn will be a regular Bachelorette and we get to watch her season afterwards, it starts on such a downer. I'm not even excited to watch the meet and greet. Seems like it will be so awkward. Looking forward to the next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 09, 2015 9:45 pm

emusha wrote:GA - we have Ben with sc evidence that he voted for Britt -- I tend to think he's the one that 'fessed up to K and asked for a second chance esp cos of his faith I think he'd find Britt more appealing but also would maybe want to be honest about it... if both of them voted britt then that's a huge bummer for K if they are in her F6 or whatnot leaving only shawn and Dr. C as definite K voters aside from Nick...
I do think K might struggle with the question of if she was their first choice -- in the back of her mind

We do? Do we have a s/cap of him putting a rose in Britt's box?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 09, 2015 10:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:GA - we have Ben with sc evidence that he voted for Britt -- I tend to think he's the one that 'fessed up to K and asked for a second chance esp cos of his faith I think he'd find Britt more appealing but also would maybe want to be honest about it... if both of them voted britt then that's a huge bummer for K if they are in her F6 or whatnot leaving only shawn and Dr. C as definite K voters aside from Nick...
I do think K might struggle with the question of if she was their first choice -- in the back of her mind

We do? Do we have a s/cap of him putting a rose in Britt's box?

:yes:  It was the screen shots I posted on the first page of this thread -- you asked about where I got them...

relaxing -- great point about K going into the show knowing tptb aren't on her side... that is such an important point and I hope she doesn't believe what they tell her etc. but makes her own decisions and moves. I have a feeling the powerfigures like MF and millsy have a diff role in misleading a lead at first vs. the handlers who might have a weakness for the lead/contestant i.e. megan for Kaitlyn and elan for nick...we shall see how things play out but I do think there's a chance megan got close enough with K that she'd help her out etc. 
I think it really matters when some of the staff is on your side vs. when they don't really like you and you're entitled - K seems to be the likable kind so I hope things work out in her favor somewhat
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 10, 2015 12:57 am

these guys (Dr Chris & Shawn)  are still all over the previews - ben and jared and joe are all more hidden so far

shawn has a great voice but the look ain't doin much for me right now...

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen25
livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen29
livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen24
livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen26

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen27

hottie! Ben's still hidden alongside Jared imho

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen28

Last edited by emusha on Sun May 10, 2015 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 10, 2015 1:02 am

I was trying to figure out who said "I voted for Britt" in the Yahoo preview- It was Justin. So he voted for Britt.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 10, 2015 1:04 am

Shawn is a no for me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun May 10, 2015 1:16 am

He has a strangely shaped head. But I love Kaitlyn and if she's keeping him I will give him the benefit of the doubt.  He should be easy to ID in screen caps because of the way his skull juts out right above his eyebrows.  speechless

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl