SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sun May 17, 2015 7:34 am

I think Kaitlyn just wishes Britt would go away. I wish Britt would go away. She still flips her hair, she still has to be the first one to answer, she still is full of herself. And I still see everything she does is still this act. Kaitlyn probably had to spend time with Britt before and during the first part of the show and now for PR but hopefully Britt wasn't around for the majority of Kaitlyn's taping. In every picture I can see this little bubble over Kaitlyn's head, "OK I have to do this", as she grits her teeth. The only thing that will get me through this first show is knowing that Britt isn't around long. OMG make her just make her go away. livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 2292733854
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 9:20 am

Rolly wrote:I think Kaitlyn just wishes Britt would go away. I wish Britt would go away. She still flips her hair, she still has to be the first one to answer, she still is full of herself. And I still see everything she does is still this act. Kaitlyn probably had to spend time with Britt before and during the first part of the show and now for PR but hopefully Britt wasn't around for the majority of Kaitlyn's taping. In every picture I can see this little bubble over Kaitlyn's head, "OK I have to do this", as she grits her teeth. The only thing that will get me through this first show is knowing that Britt isn't around long. OMG make her just make her go away.  livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 2292733854
Haha yep!!! Kait is extremely real and authentic, which I love about her. It's going to be very interesting to see her pretend and lead on her f2.

Britt did put up a funny video of them dancing from last night though so Kait doesn't fully hate her, probably just finds her annoying more than anything.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun May 17, 2015 9:34 am

Maddy wrote:2 days to go!
livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 CFK6D22WIAAyeXe

Not a great photo of Britt. It makes her look pregnant how she has her back arched and her stomach sticking out.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 17, 2015 9:40 am

Ew.... Look at Britt's shoulder blade bone!
How is it possible for a picture to make someone look too big and too skinny at the same time?!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 10:15 am

Alanna wrote:
Rolly wrote:I think Kaitlyn just wishes Britt would go away. I wish Britt would go away. She still flips her hair, she still has to be the first one to answer, she still is full of herself. And I still see everything she does is still this act. Kaitlyn probably had to spend time with Britt before and during the first part of the show and now for PR but hopefully Britt wasn't around for the majority of Kaitlyn's taping. In every picture I can see this little bubble over Kaitlyn's head, "OK I have to do this", as she grits her teeth. The only thing that will get me through this first show is knowing that Britt isn't around long. OMG make her just make her go away.  livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 2292733854
Haha yep!!! Kait is extremely real and authentic, which I love about her. It's going to be very interesting to see her pretend and lead on her f2.

Britt did put up a funny video of them dancing from last night though so Kait doesn't fully hate her, probably just finds her annoying more than anything.
It's going to be interesting to see how Kaitlyn doesn't spoil who her F1 is. I cannot see her pretending very well while the show airs. Her "nugget" comment concerning Chris and then her "silent thunder" reference concerning (Ben Z, Ben H, or Chris, imo) is also interesting if it is just her being herself and not misleading. She is such a "what you see is what you get" type person that I think her body language will give it away.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 17, 2015 10:30 am

officeRules wrote:Ew....  Look at Britt's shoulder blade bone!  
How is it possible for a picture to make someone look too big and too skinny at the same time?!
Takes a very special "stylist" to make a woman who is slim and petite look pregnant which imo that gray monstrosity does. Seems like they chose a fashion school flunk out to dress Britt.  I am not a Britt fan but can't deny she is an attractive woman. It almost seems like they actively tried to dress her as unattractively as possible
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer23 Sun May 17, 2015 10:44 am

KB_Mom wrote:
officeRules wrote:Ew....  Look at Britt's shoulder blade bone!  
Takes a very special "stylist" to make a woman who is slim and petite look pregnant which imo that gray monstrosity does. Seems like they chose a fashion school flunk out to dress Britt.  I am not a Britt fan but can't deny she is an attractive woman. It almost seems like they actively tried to dress her as unattractively as possible

Summer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 11:10 am

sdmom wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I feel Britt looks happier, more in love than Kaitlyn. Maybe K just can't handle B?

I know. I haven't see Kaitlyn in any of the post filming stuff look really glowing and happy. It concerns me a bit about what we're going to see this season. It could be the grit-teeth dealing with Britt factor. Who wouldn't be a bit ticked to have to share all their media with someone else who speaks over them and wants to grab all the attention. And based on how Britt treated Kaitlyn personally last season plus just how different they are, I doubt there is any friendship there other than forced pleasantness when they have to be together. I still don't get what Britt did to get so much love and promotion from TPTB. It's almost like they owe her something and are repaying their debt.

Could be all that or that Kait's just exhausted after filming, but I haven't seen the energetic, super fun happy girl we all met last season yet ... I hope TPTB don't rip her to shreds so much that she loses her spark on the show. That's why she became such a fan fave in the first place. TBH, my favorite media moment so far is her reaction to Chris in the cupcake car and that her genuine laugh came out. It makes me look forward to him as a contestant so much now because he obviously makes her really happy to just think about.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 11:31 am

My take on the interaction between Britt & Kaitlyn in interviews is a little different. 
Possibly Kaitlyn is uncomfortable in an interview situation.  She hand signalled to Britt during the first interview with Jimmy Kimmel and often looks to Britt when a question is asked in other interviews as well. Britt has acting training and appears more gregarious/comfortable with the camera in live situations so we may be seeing a temporary situation as Kaitlyn learns the ropes. Plus, Britt elaborates and Kaitlyn is a 1-liner or concise speaker.  Kaitlyn does need to learn to expand her answers because interviewers require that to maintain conversational flow.
I do think Britt totally enjoys being on camera giggling and she does seem to have a subtle way of taking jabs at Kaitlyn (her comment to Kaitlyn about Chris S. already bring involved to which K. retorted that now she might look bad). It may be Britt's sense of humorous however if it is Kaitlyn & Britt just don't share that same humor.  The next round of interviews will be, I imagine, Kaitlyn unless Britt will remain to answer questions about her season long 1-1.

Britt's latest IG vid and Kaitlyn's recent snapchat show them having some fun together so their relationship appears "ok", perhaps better than on last season.

Last edited by notarose on Sun May 17, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 11:41 am

I agree that Kaitlyn is nervous in a live camera setting where she's put on the spot. she seems much more comfortable with ITMs and interacting with people during the show once she forgets the cameras are there...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 11:43 am

emusha wrote:I agree that Kaitlyn is nervous in a live camera setting where she's put on the spot. she seems much more comfortable with ITMs and interacting with people during the show once she forgets the cameras are there...
ITA, she really seems to be, hmmm, overwhelmed maybe, by a lot of attention all at once. It makes me wonder what kind of f1 personality she'll feel most comfortable with to match her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 11:44 am

I think Kaitlyn can handle the camera, but not when she has someone else attached to her. It appears to me, she just lets Britt take over, to avoid being interrupted like she has been so many times. JMHO

I would do the same, it's sort of like, ok this won't be for long, let her have the spotlight. Or maybe she was asked to let Britt lead. I think we'll see a different K during meda interviews, after Britt leaves. I don't think she has any problems in front of a camera, without Britt being there. She was able to hang out with JK in a hot tub and over dinner as if he was her best friend and that was only a few epi's in.

I like that K answers back when it appears Britt said something snarky, not meaning to of course,  livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887 but K gets that little jab back at her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl