SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Thu May 14, 2015 1:36 am

Mirror Mirror promo

Double Trouble promo

california90

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 9:43 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
california90 wrote:I dont knw how to embed instagram videos.. but here is Tony introducing himself to Britt with K looking on.

https://instagram.com/p/2o5MGtRPnN/?taken-by=101freefly

RS mentioned Tony was injured during filming and had to get ACL surgery - I wonder if he was one who left early?

Tony posted pics related to his injury on April 17th:

livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 11142977_891951827530149_1012608137_n
Source: Tony's IG

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 14, 2015 9:48 am

I know the edit this season will probably be wonky and designed to mislead, consistent with the secrecy and foilers we have had, but it seems edit analysis will be particularly important this season and also fun to exchange different thought about where the edit is leading us. 

Mods,can we have a separate edit analysis thread once premiere airs? TYIA

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 14, 2015 9:53 am

OUCH to poor Tony!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 14, 2015 10:00 am

^Tony could be one of the guys who "decided" to leave on his own due to injury.  RS has been making it sound like guys were fleeing in droves. Suspect  Certainly not hoping any other guys that left on their own had to leave due to personal emergency, but I feel like RS has been implying that guys were leaving on their own due either to not being into Kaitlyn or because Kaitlyn kept Nick. Tony is a good example that guys could have left on their own for reasons unrelated to Kait or Nick.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 14, 2015 10:05 am

Some of the manufactured drama, of course, will be that guys were on the show who "preferred" Britt, but stayed to give Kaitlyn a shot... (because they wanted the vacation or whatever their purpose was in being on the show in the first place). So Kaitlyn will be off balance with guys to begin with wondering if they really liked her from the start... I think in that she'll find reason to send guys home early and guys will have excuses to send themselves home earlier (not feeling it).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 10:17 am

jcrbil wrote:
Some of the manufactured drama, of course, will be that guys were on the show who "preferred" Britt, but stayed to give Kaitlyn a shot... (because they wanted the vacation or whatever their purpose was in being on the show in the first place).  So Kaitlyn will be off balance with guys to begin with wondering if they really liked her from the start... I think in that she'll find reason to send guys home early and guys will have excuses to send themselves home earlier (not feeling it).

:yes:
Was it 4 guys who left before the NYC epi?  And I think it was sleuthed that another was seen leaving before the San Antonio RC based on what a tweeter fan saw. 
We know Clint was one of the early leavers, sounds like epi 3 if RS is correct.  Perhaps RS was including Brady in the number he gave. 
If she is taking guys aside instead of having some of them - perhaps ones she has had 1-1's with or gave a GD rose to previously thus previously having signalled a connection to - that really isn't all that dramatic. It doesn't have to mean a scene like Eric and Andi took place. Also, a guy leaving for an injury or perhaps because he misses his child would be just ordinary as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 14, 2015 10:26 am

I think Ian left before the San Antonio RC. I think it might have something to do with Nick joining and getting the GDR, but that's just my speculation.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 10:32 am

KB_Mom wrote:I know the edit this season will probably be wonky and designed to mislead, consistent with the secrecy and foilers we have had, but it seems edit analysis will be particularly important this season and also fun to exchange different thought about where the edit is leading us. 

Mods,can we have a separate edit analysis thread once premiere airs? TYIA

Done! Thanks for the reminder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 14, 2015 10:34 am

:Thanktwo GA.  Looking forward to "spirited' discussions of edit analysis.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 10:35 am

Funny you mention "spirited". I was just thinking yesterday how fun would it be to have a "crystal ball says" thread. laugh out loud

If that's the kind of spirit you mean. I'm into ghosts and spirits and gut feelings. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Thu May 14, 2015 10:11 pm

I see Britt saying well they couldn't choose between us so they took us both...does she really believe that? Hasn't it been pretty much established it was just to draw in ratings...do u think she thought she had it in the bag? Do you really think they couldn't choose between them? livelikeEric - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2292733854 Hugesmile

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl