SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Brill Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:08 am

Jerseynurse wrote:I'm not sure if any of you read the other topics posted on this forum but there is a poster NYC LAX who has posted on sleuthing spoilers. This person was part of the film crew and spilled the beans on everything. I don't want to post what was said because it reveals everything and it's all credible and believable. Let's just say that ALL of these woman have legal grounds to sue.

Also, my friend/prior co-worker who works at the hospital Sean did just informed me that Sean is set to appear in another reality TV show (nothing related to MAFS) and will be taking an extended leave of absence from the hospital. IMO, he was being forced out anyway due to some other issues.

They are filming a MAFS the Second year and wanted to follow the couples from this season. Sean wanted the hospital to give authorization for them to film him in his "new promoted position". They weren't having it. According to the rumor mill (and I can't verify this because I don't work there anymore) Sean failed one of his random drug tests and that is part of the reason he was removed from patient care. It would make sense though. And keep in mind- failing a drug test doesn't necessarily mean he took hardcore drugs. Anything NOT prescribed that is controlled could cause a failed drug test. (Pain meds, benzodiazepines, etc.) With his bad nerves, he could just be taking Xanax. (Just wanted to throw in that disclaimer).

Thank you Jerseynurse for updating us on Sean............ WOW is all I can say with all of this stuff coming out!!! I guess Sean is not done with the fame yet!!! no I hope you stick around and keep us informed of Sean and his goings on.. :yes:

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by SaucyMommy Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:11 am

I hate sean. Just can't even fathom watching him on another show.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:55 am

Thank you @Jerseynurse, nice to see you back!

Regarding what the other poster NYCLax posted in the other thread, these are the parts pertaining to Sean & Davina. Hope it's okay to post here -

Davina was very kind from what I have seen. She's not bitchy at all but someone has to be the villian edit. Sean was never there and when he was everything was about Sean. Producers came up with the moonpies and space idea for Sean. He didnt put much effort into things. A lot of the crew said they knew people during filming that said Sean was gay and he was on an all gay bowling team called the Rainbow Rollers. I looked it up online and it does exist and has all their bowling stats. Maybe he's bi?

This may shed some light as to why this season doesn't feel like last season. They had a male and separate female casting for its original season title was "a love experiment". Which then changed to married at first site. Season one the "experts" took almost 1 year to make the matches from people both truly looking to be married.

This season they did the matches in a week! The show was set to start filming in mid March. They did a female casting call for women who wanted to be married. They called some people back from season 1 who had applied to reapply and Jessica got one of the spots this time.

Then we got orders shooting was changed and the crew had to leave early December and would now be away from our families over Christmas and New Years. Everyone was pissed! The producers thought the couples spending the holidays together would give added drama to the show.

There was no male casting done. One guy was found on match.com, one on facebook because he had acted and modeled prior, and one was a friend of a contestant on season 1. NONE of these men wanted to be married. They all wanted to advance their careers or have "fame." The producers sold them that way. All the opportunities that would come their way afterwards. Plus the $1500.00 per episode they would get and anything that was filmed paid for during the 6 weeks. The matches were made quickly and everyone had two weeks until their wedding.

Oddly enough, the things posted about the two Ryans almost make Sean seem like a saint in comparison. The experts really screwed up with this season. Apparently, the women were properly vetted while the men were picked randomly (from Match.com, Facebook, and Sean from being Doug's brother's friend).

A link to read what was said about the others -

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2910p732-married-at-first-sight-season-2-ryan-denino-jessica-castro-sleuthing-spoilers#812914

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori68 Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:10 pm

I was just reading the NYC LAX posts and wow, how sad for all these ladies. My husband is convinced Sean's gay, I think he may possibly be bi. Some of his word choices are odd like "We're going to write on parchment..." rather than just saying paper and "Davina verbalized..." rather than Davina said etc. Not that it makes someone gay to speak that way but on him, it makes me lean toward thinking it...that and his avoidance of anything physical with Davina.

Tori68

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Pandora - Ha! Pretty sad when Sean ends up being the "catch" of the guys cast. Yikes.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Tori68 wrote:I was just reading the NYC LAX posts and wow, how sad for all these ladies.  My husband is convinced Sean's gay, I think he may possibly be bi.  Some of his word choices are odd like "We're going to write on parchment..." rather than just saying paper and "Davina verbalized..." rather than Davina said etc.  Not that it makes someone gay to speak that way but on him, it makes me lean toward thinking it...that and his avoidance of anything physical with Davina.

He was always quite a womanizer but they say that the ones who are closeted are the ones who act over the top to prove otherwise. (All that Christian Grey nonsense, etc.)
He does have some VERY feminine personality characteristics. I say he could very well be BI. When someone is hiding as much as he is, he is careful to make sure his words come out eloquent. People who are dishonest rehearse things over and over in their head and things come out almost scripted. Crazy thing is, people who are pathological like Sean is, usually don't take a risk like going on a TV show where all your secrets and lies will be exposed. IMO, and from knowing him personally, he is so egotistical that he thought he would get away with it.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:26 pm

^^^So true about not risking it by going on TV but he's so delusional that he doesn't get it. His parents sure were miserable prior to and at the start of the wedding. The only time that his parents seemed happy is when they met Davina.

If my son had all of Sean's alleged (proven?) issues, the LAST thing I'd want him to do is appear on TV.

Everything is making sense...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:29 pm

My whole opinion has changed.

I was hating Davina for her needy, demanding, & argumentative behavior. I was thinking, "on camera, Sean seems decent enough so why does she keep attacking him?" Yes, I already knew about his character flaws from this board, but never saw a lot of evidence of him being a horrible person on the show. If anything, he had just become disenchanted with her.

But this new info changes EVERYTHING. I feel so bad for Davina getting the jerk edit, when she was really just paired up with an A-hole who had only ulterior motives. I still don't care for how she is acting on SM, but she was really put in a bad situation with a serous sociopath.

If the 2 Ryan's were cast because they were on dating sites, than at least they were looking for something romantic. But Sean was just a friend of Doug. This is really irresponsible casting, to say the least. And then the editors used only footage which made her look like the bad guy. If I was her, I would be mad at the world.

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie76 Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:39 pm

I just knew that his transfer wasn't a promotion. I really didn't think failed drug test though. Xanax can be a weird drug as far as causing behavioral changes in people who are on/off self-prescribing without monitoring . The hospital probably not happy about his going on MAFS in the first place. He didn't actually give the nursing profession a good name with his odd behavior. Though good looking he had strange looking eyes at times. I don't think I would have wanted to wake up and see him staring down at me. It
was a way out for both the hospital and Sean. I want to clarify that there are some wonderful teachers in staff development in public/private industry who deserved their positions. It's just that a transfer to staff development is a way to get a person away from direct contact especially in the public sector where actually firing a long term employee can be difficult.

Lynnie76

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Certainly they did not do it for higher ratings (or did they). I have never seen MAFS this high.....19th....

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS FAM 8:00 PM 2133 1.0
FAMILY GUY ADSM 11:00 PM 1965 1.0
AMERICAN DAD ADSM 10:30 PM 1890 0.9
FAMILY GUY ADSM 11:30 PM 1933 0.9
DEADLIEST CATCH DISC 9:00 PM 2442 0.9
BIG BANG THEORY, THE TBSC 8:30 PM 2241 0.8
AMERICAN DAD ADSM 10:00 PM 1578 0.8
BIG BANG THEORY, THE TBSC 9:00 PM 2255 0.8
BIG BANG THEORY, THE TBSC 9:30 PM 2250 0.7
CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST USA 9:00 PM 1707 0.7
CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST USA 9:31 PM 1741 0.6
BIG BANG THEORY, THE TBSC 8:00 PM 1727 0.6
ROBOT CHICKEN ADSM 12:00 AM 1332 0.6
CLEVELAND SHOW, THE ADSM 9:30 PM 1292 0.6
FLIP OR FLOP HGTV 9:00 PM 1702 0.6
ROBOT CHICKEN ADSM 12:15 AM 1147 0.5
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NYC BRVO 9:00 PM 1230 0.5
BOBS BURGERS ADSM 2:30 AM 985 0.5
MARRIED AT FIRST ST (A&E) AEN 9:00 PM 1458 0.5

My first post. I will say this. I have seen Davina taken to the woodshed on her Facebook account. I mean some folks seriously just were ripping her. My gracious.

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:29 pm

:Welcome tireman4

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Thank you. I am just here for the popcorn and reruns of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Now there is some action..Smiley :P

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat