SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Welcome FTFNurse! Thanks for sharing. I am not surprised at all. They will have to be present at the 6 month reunion show and the other couples will announce if they are still together (if they stayed married in the first place). I am very curious to see how they act towards one another. Should be very interesting if SM is any clue. I also wonder if one or both Davina and Sean wanted a divorce. We shall see.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:03 pm

FTFNurse- please, if you can, update us on the other couples! Hopefully one at least has a happy ending!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:05 pm

FTFNurse wrote:Hello guys, first time posting here. I found the board by googling something else related to MAFS. Anyways, I don't work with Sean or know stuff on Davina personally, but I have been with them a couple times when they did interviews, I can tell you that up to the middle of March they were no longer together, speaking or even interested in what the other person was doing.

They did not ended up together, they decided to separate and went through the same production managed interviews that Vaughn and Monet went through last year. They, as far as I can tell from spending 10 minutes with each, do not hate each other, they are always very civil, though I'm sure they like the rest of us have their immature moments regarding what happened.

What cuased the split? I have absolutely no idea. Production has no control over their SM accounts, they post, tweet, retweet and speak their own minds, knowing that because of production they cannot divulge publicly if they are still together or not. They both seemed like nice people whenever they were together, but definitely not couple material if I go with what I see on the show.

I met them three times, the first right before the decision was filmed, they greeted each other as friends. I saw them again when taping ended and was with them again before the shows started airing. Never did I witness any bad behavior from any of them towards each other or anyone else for that matter, they were both always civil and respectful. Shame it didn't work out as they looked beautiful in person, she is drop dead gorgeous and very funny and he is very handsome and seemed like a down to earth kinda guy, but it didn't work out in the end. I watch the show with my SO and knowing them in person before any of the shows aired makes it weird for me to see if what's on the show is real or not but I understand no one is as bad or as good as presented on TV.

That's my two cents. I could probably comment on the other couples if anyone is interested but I guess that on their respective boards.

We would love to hear about the other couples! Thank you for joining and for your insight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:44 pm

It's so sad. I wonder if he checked out during the move to manhattan. I am happy they weren't intimate though (according to a Notablogperson). At least, she won't feel used. IMO

I also wonder If it would have worked if Davina had been matched with Ryan R.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:54 pm

No Ryan is with the right woman, it would not work because he works and could not move to manhattan.  Davina needed to give a little.

Last edited by reason on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ChemistForLife Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:57 pm

New poster here, have been "lurking" since episode 3ish of MAFS S2, and just caught up on this thread - wow it has been busy the last few days!

I also second the posters who ask that FTFNurse fill us in with any comments on the other couples!

ChemistForLife

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:00 pm

What if Davina had agreed to move to NJ. Would we have a different ending? She really should have met him halfway.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:It's so sad. I wonder if he checked out during the move to manhattan. I am happy they weren't intimate though (according to a Notablogperson). At least, she won't feel used. IMO

I am not sure if Jaclyn and Ryan are still married but all signs point to it.   :cutesmile!:   Ryan also would have never lived in Manhattan.  Davina needs a successful, established man from Manhattan.  IMO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:What if Davina had agreed to move to NJ. Would we have a different ending? She really should have met him halfway.

Not sure if Davina would have moved to NJ we would have seen a different ending. Maybe there were other issues. I guess we should just watch and see how it plays out. Remember, we have nothing concrete just speculation. I believe the poster who said they are not together and I am not surprised but it is still speculation. ;)

They also have to appear at the six month reunion show. We might get some interesting insight and hopefully we will hear both sides.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:07 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:It's so sad. I wonder if he checked out during the move to manhattan. I am happy they weren't intimate though (according to a Notablogperson). At least, she won't feel used. IMO

I am not sure if Jaclyn and Ryan are still married but all signs point to it.   :cutesmile!:   Ryan also would have never lived in Manhattan.  Davina needs a successful, established man from Manhattan.  IMO

What if she gets transferred for work from NY? Would she resign? Requesting Manhattan husband is a bit shallow. Won't She prefer a good guy

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:12 pm

^^^ Just my opinion but Davina wants a man from Manhattan or at least a man who will move and be happy there.  Sean was not that guy--imo.  ;)  Davina is beautiful and I have a feeling she will have lots of offers.  Smiley

I am just guessing because I don't know Davina and maybe a fan will ask her that question at the reunion show. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:20 pm

ChemistForLife wrote:New poster here, have been "lurking" since episode 3ish of MAFS S2, and just caught up on this thread - wow it has been busy the last few days!

I also second the posters who ask that FTFNurse fill us in with any comments on the other couples!

Welcome1 ChemistForLife!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat