SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mysthelma Wed May 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Ah so Nick is not unemployed after all. Makes me wonder about RS spoilers....

Just watched that preview and on boy am I torn? I don't like how the edit is looking like for Nick.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 1f49b  teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 4:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:@viallnicholas28: So cool to have @Benioff come to the Chicago office and spent some time with the team!! #dreamjob

CEO of Salesforce.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Well I hope he is not getting fired today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 20, 2015 5:04 pm

I honestly don't think that Nick is the "sex" guy.  I also think that he will come out of this looking better than what the preview is showing.  Would he really be "the bad guy" twice?  I just don't think Nick would want that for himself or his family.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 20, 2015 5:09 pm

mysthelma wrote:Ah so Nick is not unemployed after all. Makes me wonder about RS spoilers....

Just watched that preview and on boy am I torn? I don't like how the edit is looking like for Nick.

Don't worry, from Kaitlyn's blog, bolded part is most interesting:
"I still can't believe that all this happened. I was – and still am – so grateful and humbled to be the Bachelorette. And if you're ready for a wild ride full of heartbreak, tears, A LOT of laughs, more than a few crazy surprises (like when a certain someone shows up out of nowhere!) and most importantly love, then I hope you will stick with me on this journey."

Sounds like she found love and I for one am going to stick with her till the end with my fingers crossed that it is with crazy surprising Nick!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I honestly don't think that Nick is the "sex" guy.  I also think that he will come out of this looking better than what the preview is showing.  Would he really be "the bad guy" twice?  I just don't think Nick would want that for himself or his family.

JMO, but I think people overestimate how much negotiation power ANY contestant on this show has. Unless you're an Emily Maynard, you're pretty much going to have to wait and see what the producers do with your edit. I doubt that Nick realized that the guys would hate him that much or that the producers would give him that edit; I think that he just thought "hey, I REALLY like Kaitlyn and I'm going to get her and, since I've been on this show before, I'll be more careful". I don't think that he did anything wrong, just like Shawntel or Chris B or Kacie B didn't really do anything wrong. I think the guys just hated him because he was the frontrunner and they didn't expect him as competition; the producers probably had the choice to make either Nick look like the villain or all the other guys like bullies, and they chose the former.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 20, 2015 5:11 pm

Nick unfortunately has no control over his edit. TPTB will manipulate anyone's edit no matter how they claim they are friends with or care for the contestants. Yeah this show is fun for us but I wouldn't advise anyone I know to go on it. Based on the preview last night it seems that some of the contestants will come off not smelling like roses when all is done with this season IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 20, 2015 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:These two kids. They still follow each other on twitter.
From Kaitlyn:

Kaitlyn Bristowe
‏@kaitlynbristowe

I actually admire Brady for doing what he did. Guy wasn't there for the ride he was there for Britt. Mad respect. Gotta follow your heart
8:49 PM - 19 May 2015

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

Lots of respect for Brady for following his heart #TheBachelorette
5:59 PM - 19 May 2015

Does this mean Nick twitter first? Or it's because they are in different time zone?
I really wonder why Kaitlyn didn't even choose to date Nick outside of the bubble, if we are to believe the spoiler.

Kaitlyn was tweeting West Coast time zone. Nick tweeted Central Time zone. My time on my twitter shows, add 3 hrs to Nick's 8:59pm  and three hours to K's 11:49pm

Actually, I believe twitter shows the tweets in your timeline based on your (the account's) settings. Since sdmom is in SD, her tweets are likely set to Pacific time. Thus Nick's actual tweet would have been made at 7:59pm Central time -- exactly when The Bachelorette ended in Chicago if one was watching real time. Kaitlyn would have been tweeting in the same time zone as sdmom. I presume The B'ette ended near 9pm in LA. If so, she would have been tweeting real time for her...probably when Brady interrupted the RC.

The bottom line is that the time frame supports the likelihood that they were not together during the showing...unless they're being sneaky to throw us off. giggling

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Yes Litta I was trying to point out they were tweeting in their own time zones and to add whatever number of hours to the posters time zone. I need to stay away from time zone talk. I had my fill during Bach New Zealand when I'm talking about the next day live, when it's really the day before. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 20, 2015 5:43 pm

^^Haha! Yes, GA, now that I reread your answer I see that's what your were trying to say...somehow my brain didn't process it. (Blame it on me reading this board into the wee hours of the morning. Last night blew my mind. no no ) Sorry about that!

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 5:56 pm

No worries Litta. Sometimes I'm multitasking and my whole life seems like one big thread. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Thanks for setting that straight. So the time is my time zone, not theirs. Good to know. 
My point is that they used the same phrase. No wonder they talked a lot before they actually met. These two were alike in many ways.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite