SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by SueSt Wed May 20, 2015 10:32 am

happygolucky wrote:Sophie giggling "my sources" tell me he is so hot and skilled that it would be shame to waste the opportunity. So I know whoever tries it out leaves with no regret... about the deed.
Circumstances ... that's another discussion. You're right, whoever wants to have a clean-image, peaceful ride and romantic fairy-tale shouldn't jump into bed.

hahahah on the sources, Happy. Do tell!! giggling

Beauty without expression is boring - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by SueSt Wed May 20, 2015 10:34 am

peggy0221 wrote:Nick the player?
Yeah, probably.

But I see a hopeless romantic in him more than a player.
Love is worth fighting for, worth to risk everything for. We know that's Nick's motto and I feel him because I'm a hopeless romantic too.

I simply would not risk losing the guy because of what everyone else thinks about me. I would rather be rejected than to afraid of the bad edit and keep thinking what if.

You go, Nick!
This is exactly what I expect to see, just go get the girl regardless of everyone else!!!

I guess I'm hopeless too Peggy! Great post!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 20, 2015 10:37 am

Mods, just to clarify... Is this a Nick fan thread?? Thanks, Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 20, 2015 10:40 am

reason wrote: giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling  :

jen689 wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:The kiss against the red door was super hot....

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 74 Nnf11

This IAN 2 in the Meredith show when Ian had meredith up against the kitchen wall in the apartment of his brother.  Nick is something else

Love it! I laughed when I saw this and wondered if Nick is going to be pushing against flat surfaces as opposed to pulling into this season ???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 20, 2015 10:41 am

SueSt wrote:Mods, just to clarify... Is this a Nick fan thread??  Thanks, Sue

It doesn't say Fan Thread in the heading.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 10:42 am

No it's not a Fan thread, however that doesn't mean it's meant to be an all negative thread either. Once a GD thread has obvious fan girling for our liking, then we start to delete.

This is the Fan Sleuthing Spoiler thread.

Nick Fan thread

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 20, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 20, 2015 10:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:No it's not a Fan thread, however that doesn't mean it's mean to be an all negative thread either. Once a GD thread has obvious fan girling for our liking, then we start to delete.

This is the Fan Sleuthing Spoiler thread.

Nick Fan thread

Thanks GA. I got turned around here online.
I personally have to pace myself in the discussion forum. Back to fandom. Smiley
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 10:57 am

The good thing is you know when to go back to fandom, so it's all good. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 20, 2015 11:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The good thing is you know when to go back to fandom, so it's all good. bestbud!

All good, thanks!! bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed May 20, 2015 11:47 am

Ok gang, just catching up...

Looks like this season will be a cluster... of grave proportions.  I am late in this discussion but then again, I have nothing to say at this time.  I will keep my words to myself until I've seen enough interaction/bad behavior to pass judgement.  I will give the same credit and benefit of the doubt to Kaitlyn as I gave Juan Pablo and Andi Dorfman when their seasons started.  I didn't start disliking any of these leads until I've seen enough behavior (or manipulated edit) to say something.  I believe that in this environment, the leads' good qualities tend to become their downfall. For example, the seemingly strong person becomes the "cold-hearted b*, the macho/passionate latino lover becomes the a*hole who can't string two sentences together, and looks like the "what you see is what you get - honest, no holds barred attitude" turns into a promiscuous sl*t.  Unfortunately, the common denominator is - TPTB.  

So why, oh why am I holding out for "true love" season after season.  Unless the lead plays into TPTB hands it just is not worth going to the trouble of getting vilified.  But, when the lead becomes a TPTB puppet, the season is just disgustingly boring.

Oh well, it will be a good season to watch - I need to learn to detach myself from these people.  I DON'T KNOW THEM, I SHOULDN'T CARE! (I'm berating myself).  Oh well, I am prepared to get heartbroken again.  Poor Kaitlyn, Nick.  I've followed Nick enough to know that he is just being himself - this time around though there would be no excuse if he gets caught again with his hand in the jar.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 20, 2015 11:48 am

lynn4283 welcomebanner

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 74 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 11:52 am

Max64 wrote:I'm not buying into this preview, every season TP make it look like a train wreck and the lead ends up alone.  I believe it was Nick she had sex with.  It explains why guys were dropping out like left and right, because Kaitlyn only had eyes for Nick.  I think TP knew this, and that's why this season was so different and on such lock down.  This preview and the RS spoilers all play hand in hand.  But even though they're making it look like she chooses no one, my heals are dug in, Nick will be her f1

I agree :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite