SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 5:49 pm

happygolucky wrote:Sophie giggling "my sources" tell me he is so hot and skilled that it would be shame to waste the opportunity. So I know whoever tries it out leaves with no regret... about the deed.
Circumstances ... that's another discussion. You're right, whoever wants to have a clean-image, peaceful ride and romantic fairy-tale shouldn't jump into bed.

Actually... he is the only guy who "publicly" had sex with 2 bachelorettes - and got dumped shortly after... it says a lot about his "hotness"/attractiveness :girlfan   yes  :gotcha:  (in person at least, coz I just dont get it, but it's about personal taste!) but noooooot sooooo much about his "skills" considering the outcome each time... Embarressed!  Embarassed  Embarassed :dripdrip

(now where did that hiding under a chair Smiley go???? scratch )

In all seriousness, after his AFTR stunt and now this, the backlash will be insane, and I feel sorry for him (a bit). I wont hate on him nor on Kaitlyn (for the simple reason that no one is perfect, and myself less so than a lot of people, we all have done things - I know I have Embarressed!  -  we wish we could take back... just usually not on TV!), but I wont hold back the puns and sarcasms.
I will also wait to see how it unfolds on screen, but he looked plenty smug to me in a lot of the Promo shots...

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by eliza3 Wed May 20, 2015 6:04 pm

sophienette wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Sophie giggling "my sources" tell me he is so hot and skilled that it would be shame to waste the opportunity. So I know whoever tries it out leaves with no regret... about the deed.
Circumstances ... that's another discussion. You're right, whoever wants to have a clean-image, peaceful ride and romantic fairy-tale shouldn't jump into bed.

Actually... he is the only guy who "publicly" had sex with 2 bachelorettes - and got dumped shortly after... it says a lot about his "hotness"/attractiveness :girlfan   yes  :gotcha:  (in person at least, coz I just dont get it, but it's about personal taste!) but noooooot sooooo much about his "skills" considering the outcome each time... Embarressed!  Embarassed  Embarassed  :dripdrip

In all seriousness, after his AFTR stunt and now this, the backlash will be insane, and I feel sorry for him (a bit). I wont hate on him nor on Kaitlyn (for the simple reason that no one is perfect, and myself less so than a lot of people, we all have done things - I know I have Embarressed!  -  we wish we could take back... just usually not on TV!), but I wont hold back the puns and sarcasms.
I will also wait to see how it unfolds on screen, but he looked plenty smug to me in a lot of the Promo shots...

If he did sleep with Kaitlyn, then he will deserve every bit of it IMO - he's an intelligent man who is obvious a player who will say and do anything to win.  JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Nick the player?
Yeah, probably.

But I see a hopeless romantic in him more than a player.
Love is worth fighting for, worth to risk everything for. We know that's Nick's motto and I feel him because I'm a hopeless romantic too.

I simply would not risk losing the guy because of what everyone else thinks about me. I would rather be rejected than to afraid of the bad edit and keep thinking what if.

You go, Nick!
This is exactly what I expect to see, just go get the girl regardless of everyone else!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 6:50 pm

sophienette wrote:

Actually... he is the only guy who "publicly" had sex with 2 bachelorettes - and got dumped shortly after... it says a lot about his "hotness"/attractiveness :girlfan   yes  :gotcha:  (in person at least, coz I just dont get it, but it's about personal taste!) but noooooot sooooo much about his "skills" considering the outcome each time... Embarressed!  Embarassed  Embarassed  :dripdrip

Yeah, something seems to break down in the relationship when the fiance type stuff gets involved with this one.

Man, I will forever love him for giving sex the euphemism fiance type stuff, I wish I knew this when I was teen! "Did you guys do fiance type stuff behind the bleachers, or like, was it only bf/gf type stuff? Or was it more like acquaintance type stuff?" Just imagine, if this catches on, no need for the baseball analogy anymore.

I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt this season and thought maybe fiance type stuff was oh so important to him and sex had meaning. Nope, never mind, he just wanted to shame Andi like I thought from the start and screw up her relationship. Glad I don't need to have any inner conflict over it.

I really hope he lets Kait go and doesn't try to get her back, show up creepily where she's staying, etc. She didn't choose him and doesn't want him. Fiance type stuff to the next girl! Onward and upward!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 7:14 pm

I don't get it -- what're the ****? I don't see these comments at that link anymore
please break it down for me elon Smiley

ElonMElan is defintely team Nick. Look at the comments under the pic
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/988858813793898360_28313266
@nick_viall28

sk8chik11 about 11 hours ago
I can't believe that u went back to the bachelorette...... u are such a player an all u want is to have sex

theyearofelan about 11 hours ago
@sk8chik11 you're not super good at reading, are you?

theyearofelan about 11 hours ago
@sk8chik11 you did it on purpose cuz his post said smart one?

sk8chik11 about 11 hours ago
emoji ***** I did it on purpose because what his post said....**** @theyearofelan

Last edited by emusha on Wed May 20, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 7:16 pm

jen689 wrote:teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 Kkkkkk10

Do you think Nick would have responded this way if he wasn't happy about how the season ended  question

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 Hfd11
I think he's asking millsy for a better edit this time round cos he knows the producers have full reign he could have try to be smiley and non-confrontational but they have the control eventaully.. I actually think he was much less concerned with ppl's perspectives of him this round and how his behavior looks for the way it could be edited which is a great sign that he's lived and he's learned! in true nick fashion cos he's def very into 'live and learn and grow'
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 7:31 pm

I feel 75% sure that nick wasn't the guy she had sex with esp with the level of awareness he had coming on the show about his edit ^ see above post to hollywoodlife

on another note -- peggy i'm on your bus for this one for sure and it's really sad that I think your theory is what makes the most sense because dr. c is my fave this season...but feel 60% sure that it was dr. c that she had sex with
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 7:35 pm

emusha wrote:I feel 75% sure that nick wasn't the guy she had sex with esp with the level of awareness he had coming on the show about his edit ^ see above post to hollywoodlife

on another note -- peggy i'm on your bus for this one for sure and it's really sad that I think your theory is what makes the most sense because dr. c is my fave this season...but feel 60% sure that it was dr. c that she had sex with

does that 75% come from your gut? or is it more wishful thinking? Seems other Nick fans are all "Way to go!", so just wondering if there is a mix of opinions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 7:40 pm

Emusha, :cutesmile!:

I don't care if it's nick now, I just find it amazing everyone thinks it was Nick already! And how everyone hates him because he is Nick V.

And this is the polarizing Nick I like!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 7:44 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Emusha, :cutesmile!:

I don't care if it's nick now, I just find it amazing everyone thinks it was Nick already! And how everyone hates him because he is Nick V.

I don't dislike him because he's simply Nick V, there are plenty of reasons for me personally. Anyway, we will see what happens when this actually happens onscreen, I won't argue over it now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 7:46 pm

Alanna wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Emusha, :cutesmile!:

I don't dislike him because he's simply Nick V, there are plenty of reasons for me personally. Anyway, we will see what happens when this actually happens onscreen, I won't argue over it now.

I agree word score

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 7:50 pm

giggling giggling giggling giggling :

jen689 wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:The kiss against the red door was super hot....

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 Nnf11

This IAN 2 in the Meredith show when Ian had meredith up against the kitchen wall in the apartment of his brother. Nick is something else

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite