SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon May 18, 2015 4:53 pm

^^ I thought about this while reading the RS spoiler, if I put myself in Nick's shoes and I had dry clean only clothes in my suitcase, I will be royally pissed. I wonder how this episode will be edited in/out

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by julychild Mon May 18, 2015 4:56 pm

So now he is saying nick "told work" he'd be gone. What happened to the jobless nick campaign!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 4:58 pm

Hey, JC, at least we got the final three guys right! :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 4:59 pm

julychild wrote:So now he is saying nick "told work" he'd be gone. What happened to the jobless nick campaign!

That is what I am here asking my self. He say Nick was a bitch, he is jobless but then said he told work he would be gone and been a bitch is he complain to kait about the guys been a bully? Something is not settling in my stomach good at all, something is missing and he is making it up as he goes along.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 18, 2015 5:02 pm

reason wrote:
julychild wrote:So now he is saying nick "told work" he'd be gone. What happened to the jobless nick campaign!

That is what I am here asking my self.  He say Nick was  a bitch, he is jobless but then said he told work he would be gone and been a bitch is he complain to kait about the guys been a bully?  Something is not settling in my stomach good at all, something is missing and he is making it up as he goes along.

For whatever reason RS doesn't like Nick. I guess Nick is too hot and he has the personality RS envies.

I hope his spoilers are wrong and Nick is the F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 5:07 pm

We should still monitor their SM activities. Who knows, maybe they are still seeing and talking to each other. RS said they were face timing all the time while CS season was airing.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Wasn't she talking to someone when she and Becca and Whitney was snapchatting a few days ago? When becca asked who was she talking to?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 5:11 pm

^I believe she was texting.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 18, 2015 5:12 pm

If RS is correct that Nick and Shawn are F2 it will be interesting to see who arrives at FRC first: Nick or Shawn?

If K chooses no one, one would think that TPTB would have Shawn arrive first and then Nick arrive next and audiences think this is the moment when he gets the girl only for it to end in rejection again?

Most dramatic finale ever?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 5:12 pm

Yes but to whom that I find interesting because she was smiling when asked the question by becca

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 5:15 pm

I dared and went to read his blog, only about Nick, the rest I don't care, but it keeps transpiring from RS writings... he loathes Nick.

I will repeat it for RS - if he reads here - he has an issue with Nick's size (and yes, I do mean what you think I mean) - which is just ...hilarious.

Nick isn't the first and won't be the last appearing 2x on this show (in any position/role) ... so no shame, only kudos for bravery for putting himself twice in the game ...
he also isn't a loser for not "getting the girl" ...
because 1st time the option was ... questionable (no harsh feelings towards Andi)
2nd option ... it may appear to not be as real as it seems on SM (what a reality check - if there was ever a right time) ... so what does a guy do after that?

Lives life fully, with no fear, with real friends, with grounded job and makes everything possible for making dreams a reality. At that stage love comes without searching or fighting. It's like a magnet, attracts. I'm looking forward to that chapter.

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon May 18, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 5:15 pm

Unless RS is wrong--there will be no dramatic FRC because the spoiler is going to be out there pretty darn quick. Wetpaint will pick this up stat along with The Inquisitor and any other media. This won't be Brad 1.0 because that was a surprise. This won't be. 
Unless it's all a Bobby Ewing in the shower.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite