SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by emusha Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:27 pm

LOL If it was sharleen as the bette we know she could care less -- kaitlyn we'll have to wait and see -- i do think she's set her eyes on the stars and an entertainment career and rightfully so given her talent for it IMHO in the way the Jilly has...I don't see K as completely strategic and only focused on the entertainment career but more authentic...Jilly went for ridiculously controversial Ed and followed her heart for several years all reputation be damned...K has shown that she places much greater value on love with her willingness to move to EUROPE for a guy and with the way she asked for integrity and honesty from CS in the romantic relationship department. I expect authenticity and openness to romance and her placing great value on that aspect of it from what we know of K. That's my inkling so far!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Well she is currently a spin cyclist trainer so not much money in that. If she wants other opportunites she'll follow up those that come her way. Just hope she does find love and the guy keeps his job and does not just hope to live as celebrities.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  36m 36 minutes ago
Everything is...
teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 CDOXbnpUUAATPQJ

He also favorited three tweets.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:35 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Maybe Nick was Bi**hy because: 1) he was sick from eating too many hamburgers;  2) he REALLY  wanted some almond butter but it was too expensive and Elan refused to buy it for him; or 3) the other guys are PO'd and  keep putting mayonnaise on his food and there is no ketchup.   giggling

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 3806527698 not going to lie...the hamburger thing popped in my head too giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Well if everything is COOL then he must not be heartbroken this time!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:43 pm

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 <a href=teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 6554B50A-DAF5-4C2E-9331-D19D90F00071_zpsutihjbeq" />

Marie refers to almonds as little nuggets.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Maybe no reason to be heartbroken...atleast yet... Lol his sister Maria is seemingly puzzled by his nut fascination too laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:21 pm

I think it's the positive "cool" as opposed to the last season "cold" giggling

Yep, all good no matter which way the pendulum is swaying.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Haha, his sister is funny. She paobably reads this board too.
I am puzzled by his recent  faves. One is a parody of Bill Murray which 
Nick faved before, one is work related but the third one makes me wonder if it's really him : it's a photo of Des, Renee and Clare. I know he follows them but has he faved pictures of them before? Like Beagle pointed out, he didn't fave his sister Oilivia 's birthday celebration tweeted by his dad but a photo of three women from the show? 
Well, at least everything is cool! 
So far, no sighting of him anywhere, right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:28 pm

^ no sightings.
All the women in the pic had HTDs.  1 was last a bachelorette.  Clare was F2.  2 are now married. 

No clue if the above has anything to do with anything. cantstopl
It's fun though given nothing much is happening regarding spoilers.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:32 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:One of the concerns I have about Nick/Kaitlyn is Nick isn't afraid to be controversially to get what he wants. I think Kaitlyn is trying to market her "brand" and I'm not so sure her "demographic" would want Nick to be a part of it.  As much as like Nick/Kaitlyn together I wonder if she wants to be with someone who is more "drama free" and liked by the majority of the fans just like she is  question

My thing is why then have him join...she could have prevented any Nick "drama" that way by turning him down

Exactly. Also, when Kaitlyn told Chris Soules she wouldn't mind him "plowing her fields" right out of the limo, well, it's not like she was exactly looking for a Disney audience.

I didn't see Nick go out of his way to create drama in the house ... rather he followed his own set of guidelines to win Andi's heart and the other guys just were not very creative thinkers. Chris Harrison himself had to give them a talk to end the frat house fun and start wooing Andi. Nick just took that advice to heart. Shoot, if sending Andi flowers and stealing her away for kisses is drama, bring it.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:36 pm

sdmom wrote:Haha, his sister is funny. She paobably reads this board too.
I am puzzled by his recent  faves. One is a parody of Bill Murray which 
Nick faved before, one is work related but the third one makes me wonder if it's really him : it's a photo of Des, Renee and Clare. I know he follows them but has he faved pictures of them before? Like Beagle pointed out, he didn't fave his sister Oilivia 's birthday celebration tweeted by his dad but a photo of three women from the show? 
Well, at least everything is cool! 
So far, no sighting of him anywhere, right?

The ABC intern probably grabbed back his phone and forgot that it was still open to his account when favoriting these BachNation favorites. teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 3806527698
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite