SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Wish RS would take his own advice. console

I can't wait to see how he "ran to Kaitlyn" to complain. He has a method to his madness. It could be as simple as Kaitlyn asking him if everything was ok with the other guys.

I can't see the guy's post show interacting with him as they appear to be if he was not liked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 2:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:RS finally answered why Nick was a bitch in his blog.

-Why was Nick a little bitch? Nick was hazed the first night he was there then went running to complain to Kaitlyn about it. Seriously, grow a pair already. What did you think was gonna happen?

Source: RS

Love this!

Nick easily expressed his positive emotions last season but A. but she had to really pull to get him to talk about his altercation with Cody which led to a limited convo about the house tone in general. The only time we saw him rant was in the plane vid and that was with his parent(s). He clarified who he was talking to in one of his interviews -perhaps Nancy O'Dell (the kitten host). 

YES, I'm impressed that he would do this with Kaitlyn so early on. After all, shouldn't a husband share the good and bad of his day when he gets home instead of bottling it up? Great potential relationship rehearsal. If she poo pooed him then he would know something regarding her openness to his sharing and she would have her own opinion of whether such an act pleases or displeases her.
Hope she kissed it better. 

Just my point of view.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 2:23 pm

mindless wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I don't know. The fact Nick is interacting happily with other contestants already lead me to believe not F1. Plus, Reality Steve heavily hinted that the F1 he was told over the weekend was in Chris' 5 to watch. I'm guessing Chris is the F1 now. Either that or there is the very remote possibility of a foiler campaign, but that happens way less often than Steve just being right.

Regarding the bolded, I don't think it means much. This isn't Nick's first rodeo, and last time the edit made it seem like everyone hated him when that wasn't really the case at all. I can see him wanting to show people before the show even airs that he did get along with people and made some friends. JJ and Tanner were sent home in San Antonio or the first week in Ireland, so they weren't even top contenders anyway. I doubt they even had individual dates with Kaitlyn, so I can see why there wouldn't be any hard feelings even if they knew he was F1, which they probably don't at this point. Maybe they were among the small group of guys who were nice to him when he joined the show and he appreciates it a lot.

I'm sure this is right, mindless! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Yeah, IA depending on what Kait thought of it, it can go either way for Nick. Either she loved it and wanted to comfort him or she was irritated, what Steve or the audience or the other men think of it doesn't matter, it's Kait'opinion that holds 100% of the voting power.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

-Why was Nick a little bitch? Nick was hazed the first night he was there then went running to complain to Kaitlyn about it. Seriously, grow a pair already. What did you think was gonna happen?

Ahah, that gave Nick the perfect excuse to get a little one on one time with Kaitlyn on the side. I'm sure Kaitlyn knew it was a possibility since she had seen how Jordan was greeted when she returned but she didn't care and kept him anyway. Smart girl!

I like your thinking luvstruck.  giggling
Good for Nick... he RAISED THE BAR among the contestants, I'm sure.
Nick did not come on to the show for an adventure, but to seriously court K. He was not playing games and didn't appreciate the other guys treating his appearance like a fraternity hazing.  Can't blame him there.  no no
If what RS says is true, by addressing the situation, he must have effectively put an end to it and let the boys and K know he's not going to take any BS and that he's seriously going to fight for what he wants...
And, as you said, she kept him!  (I mean does she really want to marry adolescent acting guys??  And I'm guessing we'll see it as reflecting poorly on the ones that did it.) Smart, girl, yes.   :yes:
Smarter Nick!!

Last edited by SueSt on Wed May 13, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 13, 2015 2:38 pm

I've never followed Josh but didn't he keep in touch with Marcus and some of the other guys in the house?

If no one is supposed to know that Nick is part of this season, wouldn't it make sense if he does follow and chat with the guys? He is an bachelor alumni after all. no idea

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Brill wrote:I've never followed Josh but didn't he keep in touch with Marcus and some of the other guys in the house?

If no one is supposed to know that Nick is part of this season, wouldn't it make sense if he does follow and chat with the guys?  He is an bachelor alumni after all. no idea

I didn't follow Josh's story so I don't know the answer to your first question. 

:yes:  The fact that Nick is an alumni and not yet official as part of the season makes "anything goes" logical.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed May 13, 2015 2:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wish RS would take his own advice.  console  

I can't wait to see how he "ran to Kaitlyn" to complain. He has a method to his madness. It could be as simple as Kaitlyn asking him if everything was ok with the other guys.

I can't see the guy's post show interacting with him as they appear to be if he was not liked.

I was thinking the same thing, that Kaitlyn had pulled Nick aside to ask him how things were going with the other guys.  It will be interesting to see what was actually said, because I find it hard to believe that Nick would want to come onto Kaitlyn's season and get caught up in the drama or to be a part of any of the controversy.

He knows first hand what can happen, having been through it on Andi's season.  He is very aware how the producers can piece together snippets of scenes and interviews to create even more drama than what was actually there.  I expect Nick to be much more cautious and perhaps a little guarded around the guys, knowing how the producers can stir things up.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 13, 2015 3:09 pm

I agree Longhornfan. Nick was able to always able to explain his "salty" actions to Andi. So whatever happens I'm sure he was able to talk Kaitlyn around too. Everything is COOL.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 13, 2015 6:03 pm

*snipped*

Brill wrote:I've never followed Josh but didn't he keep in touch with Marcus and some of the other guys in the house?

Yes Josh did/still does keep in touch with Marcus and Brian, those are the only 2 I know of.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 1f49c

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 8367-910 teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 I_got_13 teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 13, 2015 8:43 pm

I love how nick can piss people off aka RS laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 8:53 pm

I wonder if RS is addressing the general audience or the sleuthing audience when he says "he's willing to bet everyone is wrong with guessing who Kait picks"

Obviously the general audience would never guess Nick because they have yet to find out that he is going to be on this season. Nick isn't on their radar.

Just a thought

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite