SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Beagle Thu May 07, 2015 12:21 pm

I was trying to remember Byron's season because I thought Mary's parents met Byron's at the mansion and yes I found a recap. Mary's HTD was at a close friend's home, not at her parents as I remember. Her parents later met Byron and his parents at the mansion on the MTP's date. Maybe this is why Nick's parents were flying out of town according to source?

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/summary.php?i=522
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 12:27 pm

You are on to something Beagle I forgot that part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 07, 2015 12:34 pm

reason wrote:You are on to something Beagle I forgot that part.

Mary didn't want to involve her parents in the HTD because she said they were hurt from the previous season with Bob. Instead when they were down to final 2 her parents flew to LA to meet Byron and his family. Something similar could have happened this season with Nick's parents?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 12:35 pm

I agree with you Beagle that is what I'm thinking too.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Beagle wrote:
reason wrote:You are on to something Beagle I forgot that part.

Mary didn't want to involve her parents in the HTD because she said they were hurt from the previous season with Bob. Instead when they were down to final 2 her parents flew to LA to meet Byron and his family. Something similar could have happened this season with Nick's parents?
Makes sense to me. Eerily deja vu. :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Beagle wrote:I was trying to remember Byron's season because I thought Mary's parents met Byron's at the mansion and yes I found a recap. Mary's HTD was at a close friend's home, not at her parents as I remember. Her parents later met Byron and his parents at the mansion on the MTP's date. Maybe this is why Nick's parents were flying out of town according to source?

Following that old script, could Nick's HTD have taken place at the home of close friend JJ O'Brien in San Francisco?  JJ posted on SM that he is kicking it in NYC these days and Elan has mentioned several times recently about flying to San Francisco. I remember Elan posted an IG pic of a dinner party at a SF home with what looked like six now empty places around the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 12:44 pm

things are coming into focus if this is the scenario

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu May 07, 2015 12:58 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
Beagle wrote:I was trying to remember Byron's season because I thought Mary's parents met Byron's at the mansion and yes I found a recap. Mary's HTD was at a close friend's home, not at her parents as I remember. Her parents later met Byron and his parents at the mansion on the MTP's date. Maybe this is why Nick's parents were flying out of town according to source?

Following that old script, could Nick's HTD have taken place at the home of close friend JJ O'Brien in San Francisco?  JJ posted on SM that he is kicking it in NYC these days and Elan has mentioned several times recently about flying to San Francisco. I remember Elan posted an IG pic of a dinner party at a SF home with what looked like six now empty places around the table.
It was Ben F (the wine maker's high rise condo) yes , he was there. Via periS

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 07, 2015 1:52 pm

And just thinking of it... way back... Ian and Meredith met in Ian's brother's apartment without his parents, who I believe were living in Brazil... so really anything would be possible...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 07, 2015 2:05 pm

It makes sense to me if the sources said his parents were flying out the 27th, if MTP was around the 30th. If they keep following the same script as Byron's.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu May 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Did they say family was flying out or parents?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 2:25 pm

remockered wrote:Did they say family was flying out or parents?

Yes I believe GA got that message

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite