SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Sort of off topic but wanted to share.

I just had an employee pop his head in my office and ask me "Still no word from Josh or Jamie"

In mere milleseconds I thought he knew my identity on this forum and milleseconds after that, I thought in my head wait, we don't have a Jamie do we? and seconds after that I realized he was talking about clients. In the middle of those mere milleseconds I could feel like I was staring at him, like he had two heads.

Multi tasking, sleuthing and working, sometimes don't jive. :crazed :crazed

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:14 pm

^^^So funny GA!   hehehe   I love the two-heads comment.

Sleuthing can take over your real life at times.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sort of off topic but wanted to share.

I just had an employee pop his head in my office and ask me "Still no word from Josh or Jamie"

In mere milleseconds I thought he knew my identity on this forum and milleseconds after that, I thought in my head wait, we don't have a Jamie do we? and seconds after that I realized he was talking about clients. In the middle of those mere milleseconds I could feel like I was staring at him, like he had two heads.

This is so funny!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:00 pm

OMG this made me laugh so hard! cantstopl cantstopl Thanks GA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Too funny. Come on girl, get your priorities in order... 1. Bach/'ette 2. Anything else giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:55 pm

We all appreciate your many talents GA. Thanks for all you do.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Too funny. Can you imagine if he'd said Nick or Shawn? giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:31 pm

bean:  :thud

During Andi's season, I called a client Josh, his name is Jason. "thanks Josh, have a great day, um Jason" "sorry I'm looking at my screen and there's a Josh" oops. laugh out loud

There is life outside this forum right? KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 3806527698

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but honest to goodness, my whole body froze. He was standing at my door, waiting for a response. "um no, we haven't had any SM pics spotting any of the guys lately". Can you imagine? laugh out loud

I think once one is addicted to sleuthing, your whole life becomes one big sleuthing fest. Everything is looked at in the eyes of a sleuther. Why is he asking me that, what does he know, does he know who I am, who the heck is Jamie? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Just want to be set straight -
is the consensus now - that Nick is having his hometown date today, the 28th ?
and that maybe Ben is going to have one this coming weekend (or possibly last wkend when camerament were seen ?)
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:15 pm

I don't think there's consensus on anything at the moment. laugh out loud Not since they went to Ireland.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:26 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think there's consensus on anything at the moment. laugh out loud Not since they went to Ireland.

Darn leprechauns messing with the yarn

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:27 pm

notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't think there's consensus on anything at the moment. laugh out loud Not since they went to Ireland.

Darn leprechauns messing with the yarn

Hey careful about the leprechauns... they can be nasty vengeful little things ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc