SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KDizzle Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this forward!

bluwavz wrote:
KDizzle wrote:The guy in the group rapping date with the beanie is in fact, Corey Stansell.  If you look at his spoiled profile on RS he's wearing the same stripped shirt on the rapping date in one of his pictures on his profile.

KDizzle, are these the pics you're talking about?

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 CA-xulgUQAA0d-u

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Corey8

Source: RS

Yup that's exactly what I'm talking about!

KDizzle

Back to top Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:57 pm

just2relax wrote:Oh that is too bad and not very nice.  I was really hoping you would be included in a date or something.

Actually I think their lack of respnse is very rude. I clearly said I dont mind a No, but an answer would be nice, and still nothing. no no
I am flying to he US tomorrow... any chance I might see them at the airport? (sorry I am way behind on all the amazing sleuthing on the board!)

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:04 pm

I do wonder if they are able to respond at all.  We all know that there are ways to give you a heads up or invite.  However, to be fair, they can't let a blogger know their whereabouts without spoiling their whereabouts.   Do you know what I mean?  

Perhaps they have a legal contract to give People mag scoops.  If they invite you on set it could become legally problematic.

As much as TPTB drive me bonkers, I may give them a pass on this one.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:10 pm

officeRules wrote:I do wonder if they are able to respond at all.  We all know that there are ways to give you a heads up or invite.  However, to be fair, they can't let a blogger know their whereabouts without spoiling their whereabouts.   Do you know what I mean?  

Perhaps they have a legal contract to give People mag scoops.  If they invite you on set it could become legally problematic.

As much as TPTB drive me bonkers, I may give them a pass on this one.

They did let a few fans meet them in Chrtistchurch. And trust me.... they know I can keep a secret.
Plus, giving an answer via DM is not too much to ask Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:49 pm

I want to clarify: I dont think they owe me anything, but basic politeness of a simple, "Sorry not posible" would have been nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:02 pm

sophienette wrote:
just2relax wrote:Oh that is too bad and not very nice.  I was really hoping you would be included in a date or something.

Actually I think their lack of respnse is very rude. I clearly said I dont mind a No, but an answer would be nice, and still nothing.  no no
I am flying to he US tomorrow... any chance I might see them at the airport? (sorry I am way behind on all the amazing sleuthing on the board!)
The 16th should be the next RC provided that they have 3 individual dates and a group date as they have had in all the Bette seasons except Andi's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Thanks Auntie! I guess no spotting them at the airport tomorrow ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:16 pm

sophienette wrote:I want to clarify: I dont think they owe me anything, but basic politeness of a simple, "Sorry not posible" would have been nice!
Of course!  :Nod:
Hey--just don't let them recruit you for an undercover spy! We got your loyalties first! bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped..

The 16th should be the next RC provided that they have 3 individual dates and a group date as they have had in all the Bette seasons except Andi's.

Thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sophienette wrote:I want to clarify: I dont think they owe me anything, but basic politeness of a simple, "Sorry not posible" would have been nice!
Of course!  :Nod:
Hey--just don't let them recruit you for an undercover spy! We got your loyalties first! bestbud!

ALWAYS.

heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:46 pm

sophienette wrote:Thanks Auntie! I guess no spotting them at the airport tomorrow ;)
LOL, unless they are messing with our heads again!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:11 am

I totally agree.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc