SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:36 am

Ok. I'm the only one here, and I'm bored!!!! So, I'll just keep talking to myself. Self, I have found the hotel where that PI was filmed. It was at the Lodge in the Lough Erne Resort Enniskillen, and since I am on my phone, stuck in the backseat of this car, I can't bring the pic over. IF anyone out there can hear me, if you go to Trip Advisor there are pics that match the wallpaper and wall heater.

Also, I will conclude now that the Lough Erne Resort was their base during the Fantasy dates.

julychild

Back to top Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:53 am

julychild wrote:Ok. I'm the only one here, and I'm bored!!!! So, I'll just keep talking to myself. Self, I have found the hotel where that PI was filmed. It was at the Lodge in the Lough Erne Resort Enniskillen, and since I am on my phone, stuck in the backseat of this car, I can't bring the pic over. IF anyone out there can hear me, if you go to Trip Advisor there are pics that match the wallpaper and wall heater.

Also, I will conclude now that the Lough Erne Resort was their base during the Fantasy dates.
Is this it JC? Same wallpaper

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 7a8267d9e920bdc1d7f598c68124f31e_zpszennqrmo
KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 36a9c4536ea8b6aa7aa6774cbe9c7e68
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g190795-d656316-Reviews-Lough_Erne_Resort-Enniskillen_County_Fermanagh_Northern_Ireland.html#photos

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:55 am

julychild wrote:Ok. I'm the only one here, and I'm bored!!!! So, I'll just keep talking to myself. Self, I have found the hotel where that PI was filmed. It was at the Lodge in the Lough Erne Resort Enniskillen, and since I am on my phone, stuck in the backseat of this car, I can't bring the pic over. IF anyone out there can hear me, if you go to Trip Advisor there are pics that match the wallpaper and wall heater.

rofl Tell yourself for me that you are not alone here tonight! Good detective work!

Julychild and Allaboutlove - that does look like it matches!

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:07 am

Yep. That matches. And the Lough Erne Resort was sleuthed to be where the FD occurred. The SC of what looks like Shawn in that four poster bed was matched to this resort too. It is a really nice looking place.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:14 am

Yes, Allaboutlove. Thanks for bringing it over.

OP, at least, one of the FD's would have happened there. We also have a SC of Kaitlyn, wearing a black and white dress, and putting a Do Not Disturb sign on the door. That could potentially be an FD, too, and that hotel isn't the Lough Erne.

Great teamwork!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:19 am

So if Shawn's FSD was sleuthed to be in this resort and now we have also Nick's SC from there ... how/when then Nick's date in Cobh/Cork happen? - FSD so far away?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:20 am

So Shawn running naked on the golf course with his golf club is likely the morning after FD?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:39 am

happygolucky wrote:So if Shawn's FSD was sleuthed to be in this resort and now we have also Nick's SC from there ... how/when then Nick's date in Cobh/Cork happen? - FSD so far away?

They could have filmed Nick's FD near Cork before going to Northern Ireland.  Because there were three weeks in Ireland I have had to think a little more fluidly about the "weeks". But who knows.  That week seven does not seem right to me sometimes when I try to figure it out.  

Initially I thought there were three dates in Killarney:
1:1 Hag's head with Cupcake
1:1 Inisfallen Island/Abbey with Jared or Ben H. (Hard to tell)
Group date at Muckross House with the remaining guys

Sometimes I can convince myself that it was instead:
1:1 Cork/ Kennedy park with Nick
1:1 Inisfallen Island/Abbey with Jared or Ben H.
Group date at Muckross Houses with remaining guys

But then the Hag's head date with Cupcake gets pushed to the next week and he was supposed to have gone home already by that time it being the F3 and all.  But if we are supposing RS is wrong, then anything goes I guess.  She could have sent Nick home on week seven as AL spoiled earlier, leaving Shawn, Ben H. and Cupcake...wouldn't that be a suprise.  My only problem with this theory is where does the SC of Nick and Kaitlyn in the white dress happen? They are wearing different clothes than the SC for earlier in the day in Cork.  It would make sense for Kaitlyn to dress up for the evening portion, but would Nick change from darker pants to khakis for evening? That would be less likely IMO.  I could go around and around on this.  More SC would be helpful, but alas the lack of previews makes that difficult.  hmmm

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 am

Nice work jc and AAL! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So Shawn running naked on the golf course with his golf club is likely the morning after FD?

Shawn running naked on the golf course? Smiley  KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 2498057887
Wow I'm so lost on the spoilers cause I hadn't heard a thing about that yet! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Thanks for all your findings, I can't see the preview on E!, but I like putting pieces together from your SCs, which means that additionally to Dublin's day-time date that prolonged into an evening (and who knows what more), Nick&Kait had also another date in Cork, so it's possible he wasn't on a GD with Shawn as it was presumed first, which now would make more sense, because it was weird to place the "3 frontrunners" (well if you can count Jared, considering how much alone time with Kaitlyn he has) together. That could also mean, that Nick gets 2x 1:1 back to back (like Becca, who was also "late in the game"), ep. 6 & ep. 7 and then there are overnight dates.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:46 pm

happygolucky wrote:Thanks for all your findings, I can't see the preview on E!, but I like putting pieces together from your SCs, which means that additionally to Dublin's day-time date that prolonged into an evening (and who knows what more), Nick&Kait had also another date in Cork, so it's possible he wasn't on a GD with Shawn as it was presumed first, which now would make more sense, because it was weird to place the "3 frontrunners" (well if you can count Jared, considering how much alone time with Kaitlyn he has) together. That could also mean, that Nick gets 2x 1:1 back to back (like Becca, who was also "late in the game"), ep. 6 & ep. 7 and then there are overnight dates.

Happy, getting two back to back 1-on-1 dates is where I stand right now, myself.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc