SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:10 pm

ok ...could it be

- dublin RC?
- RC or date CP during the second week in ireland?
- night time in cobb if he completely changes clothes (doubtful given what he's wearing during daytime so i'm ok eliminating this option)? RC 3rd week in Ireland? is cobb where FDs happen?

Sounds like these or

LCD

...am I missing anything else here?
I don't think MTP or HTD can allow for a shot like ^^ unless it's during goodbyes but I doubt K would wear something so "sexy" with the parental units
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:18 pm

emusha wrote:ok ...could it be

- dublin RC?
- night time in cobb if he completely changes clothes (doubtful given what he's wearing during daytime so i'm ok eliminating this option)? RC 3rd week in Ireland? is cobb where FDs happen?

Sounds like these or

LCD

I don't think MTP or HTD can allow for a shot like ^^ unless it's during goodbyes but I doubt K would wear something so "sexy" with the parental units

Emusha,
I think that Nick usually dresses up in more than khaki pants for the RC, so I would personally count those options out. I really think that it is the LCD because Nick is wearing the silver ring, which would indicate to Kaitlyn his comittment to her. Someone else sleuthed that in two past relationships he has worn a similar ring on his right ring finger when in serious, committed relationships in the past. I can imagine him wearing the ring and telling Kaitlyn about his desire to be in a committed relationship with her on that LCD, being the sentimental guy that he is. Besides, their physical body language in the SC is very intimate and unlikely to happen unless they are alone, so MTP/HTD or RC would be out IMO. What do you think?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Has anyone sleuthed which hotel they were at when we heard all the heavy breathing?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:07 pm

IrishGal wrote:Has anyone sleuthed which hotel they were at when we heard all the heavy breathing?

The heavy breathing could have happened anywhere as it was a voice over, but the hotel shown during the heavy breathing sounds was the Radisson Blu St. Helen's in Dublin Ireland.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Thanks, OP. Smiley

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:40 am

OnePromise wrote:

- dublin RC?

Sounds like these or

LCD

Emusha,
 I think that Nick usually dresses up in more than khaki pants for the RC, so I would personally count those options out.  I really think that it is the LCD because Nick is wearing the silver ring, which would indicate to Kaitlyn his comittment to her.  Someone else sleuthed that in two past relationships he has worn a similar ring on his right ring finger when in serious, committed relationships in the past.  I can imagine him wearing the ring and telling Kaitlyn about his desire to be in a committed relationship with her on that LCD, being the sentimental guy that he is.  Besides, their physical body language in the SC is very intimate and unlikely to happen unless they are alone, so MTP/HTD or RC would be out IMO.  What do you think?
It does make sense to me to eliminate RCs but would keep the CP potentials i.e. after group date

so

second week in ireland - CP after group date might be more casual we don't know
FD at night - where does that happen??
RC after FDs? (generally they wear more casual clothing for RCs after FDs cos of the tropical location dunno if we've sleuthed where the 3rd week dates are happening in Ireland -- I assume that's where the FDs are taking place?)
LCD <-- most likely

sounds like we have it narrowed down significantly...?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:09 am

emusha wrote:
OnePromise wrote:

- dublin RC?

Sounds like these or

LCD

Emusha,
 I think that Nick usually dresses up in more than khaki pants for the RC, so I would personally count those options out.  I really think that it is the LCD because Nick is wearing the silver ring, which would indicate to Kaitlyn his comittment to her.  Someone else sleuthed that in two past relationships he has worn a similar ring on his right ring finger when in serious, committed relationships in the past.  I can imagine him wearing the ring and telling Kaitlyn about his desire to be in a committed relationship with her on that LCD, being the sentimental guy that he is.  Besides, their physical body language in the SC is very intimate and unlikely to happen unless they are alone, so MTP/HTD or RC would be out IMO.  What do you think?
It does make sense to me to eliminate RCs but would keep the CP potentials i.e. after group date

so

RC after FDs? (generally they wear more casual clothing for RCs after FDs cos of the tropical location dunno if we've sleuthed where the 3rd week dates are happening in Ireland -- I assume that's where the FDs are taking place?)
LCD <-- most likely

For the FD RC's, they wear causual clothing most of the time, but they don't have time to talk to the lead privately, so i don't think that's the case here.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:19 am

reason wrote:Do you all think the producers come here and read out board???????????

Yes. Historically I know they have read other sleuthing forums and I see no reason to believe that they don't read here.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:18 pm

That SC looks more like an FD situation. Or LCD. Where she planned to get into a sexy outfit. I got the feeling (and it is only a feeling) that the sex thing was an act of passion and not pre-planned.
Where can I watch interviews where Kaitlyn talks about the sex thing ? I really seem to have missed some info and am basing my assumptions on the season promo.
There doesn't seem to be a no discussion thread for videos and interviews this season.
TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:27 pm

bilolo wrote:
emusha wrote:
OnePromise wrote:

Emusha,

so

LCD <-- most likely

For the FD RC's, they wear causual clothing most of the time, but they don't have time to talk to the lead privately, so i don't think that's the case here.

OK so it's sounding like we're down to:

- Second week in ireland CP after group date
- FD at night
- LCD

Do we know what the 2nd week ireland group date is?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Emusha, the second week Ireland group date was at Muckross House in Killarney. The only SC evidence to support who was on the date has Joe walking away from the camera. But, it was otherwise sleuthed that the other dates that week included Dr. Chris going to Hag's head for a 1:1 and another guy (either Ben H. Or Jared, hide and seek guy) going to Inisfallen Island/Abbey for a 1:1. So that leaves Shawn, Nick and Ben H. or Jared with Joe on the group date.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:That SC looks more like an FD situation. Or LCD. Where she planned to get into a sexy outfit. I got the feeling (and it is only a feeling) that the sex thing was an act of passion and not pre-planned.
Where can I watch interviews where Kaitlyn talks about the sex thing ? I really seem to have missed some info  and am basing my assumptions on the season promo.
There doesn't seem to be a no discussion thread for videos and interviews this season.
TIA

There is a No discussion thread for vid's and interviews right on the main page in Kaitlyn's category. It's a matter of everyone chipping in and bringing them over. Sometimes they don't all get moved over, but there are plenty in there.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f207-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-no-discussion-threads-viewing-links

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc