SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Thu May 14, 2015 12:48 pm

tigertiz wrote:
reason wrote:  Sorry I would not go to his site when I went there the last time I got a virus, it is not worth it, that was 2 yrs ago.  Thanks for the edit mod bth break needed fast.
This has happened to many of us, unfortunately.  
English not his first language?  check.  Viruses are spread from his website? check.  Perhaps the RS site is controlled by North Korea and it's part of a nefarious plot?  :uptonogood  

anyone that uses the word nefarious gets a yes from me!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 1:01 pm

jello1592 wrote:Someone asked Steve on Twitter something along the lines of so if Shawn B, Nick, Ben H, or Chris is not F1, is there an F1?

RealitySteve
I'm talking about how everything ends once the guys are whittled down, not the actual final rose ceremony.

He might as well wave the white flag, this guy giggling  thumbsup

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/598594117132619776

Pretty sure that was @MHBeagle on twitter. Beagle are you MHBeagle?

spitcoffee

Last edited by whipsnapper on Thu May 14, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
sara11 wrote:Ok so I just emailed him asking if I misunderstood his tweet and he said yes, we will have everything including F1 on Monday.

I am dying with curiosity!!!
I think like someone (Beagle?) posted his language skills need help, but he means he has everything- who she chose or how it broke down. We can also take it to mean there's no f1, she's single or dating both, but I think he'll spoil everything that's happened thus far, or what he thinks happened anyway.

It wasn't me. He's always responded to everything I've asked him, so no complaints  from me. peace

ETA: To Whipsnapper, yes, that's me.

Last edited by Beagle on Thu May 14, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 2:19 pm

New promo
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 3:38 pm

It was speculated on this board. However no clue on what guesses were sent to RS directly. Pretty sure RS reads this board & a couple of days he threw a dig at folks speculating on baseless information, his normal ego on full overdrive as always laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 14, 2015 3:55 pm

woah yall we got screencaps!! whose fingers are those??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Chris' from last season. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 4:01 pm

emusha wrote:woah yall we got screencaps!! whose fingers are those??

Check out Brady Troops's thread, speculated there that those fingers belong to Chris Soules that is if u are referring to the fingers with the ring box in the promo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 14, 2015 6:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:woah yall we got screencaps!! whose fingers are those??

Check out Brady Troops's thread, speculated there that those fingers belong to Chris Soules that is if u are referring to the fingers with the ring box in the promo.
Oh  giggling  figures ... so cliche of them to have done that! thanks for the update wasn't aware of other convos
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu May 14, 2015 6:47 pm

It could also be from Neil Lane when showing Chris the rings. I just guessed it is an old screencap because it was proceeded by two obviously old screencaps.

Thanks for posting the full ad!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Office I did get that thing AB $11.49 expensive but I will try one time laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Someone sign up to text me who F1 is please I'm at school all day Monday boo!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc