SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue May 19, 2015 5:26 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^He seems to be getting a lot of publicity in the promos, CH Top 5 to watch and even Kaitlyn mentioned him in her blog.  If he didn't get a 1:1 to Epi 7 and Epi 8 were the overnight dates in Ireland, then I think he is there for consideration as the next Bachelor.  

He does know Canden Bliss who is a very attractive blonde:  Canden Bliss

Yes I think consideration for next lead although tptb should have given him an earlier one on one date. I think they'll try to give him a lot of airtime though.

And yes she is pretty! They dated but no idea for how long.

california90

Back to top Go down

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Those are very cute photos Minidiva Smiley Saw that Chris liked the one by his sister Jen. Thought her hashtag was funny #cavitycutie.

Wonder if Dr. Chris will post anything on his IG? Other than liking his sister's IG pic he also liked @kellylbardwil's (Kelly Lynne) IG pic yesterday, which he was tagged in. Chris follows her and she lives in San Diego.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 20, 2015 1:14 am

Oh my dear Dr Chris, his voice over after their NY SQT was "what's happening between me and Kaitlyn is as close to magic as can get". Why did they leave that in their if he didn't even get a 1:1 date and got booted off is beyond me but hey it's TPTB we are talking about here

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 20, 2015 1:21 am

mercieme wrote:Oh my dear Dr Chris, his voice over after their NY SQT was "what's happening between me and Kaitlyn is as close to magic as can get". Why did they leave that in their if he didn't even get a 1:1 date and got booted off is beyond me but hey it's TPTB we are talking about here

Because everyone feels like they're falling in love on this show. It's the bubble. Plus, he's probably going to be the next lead. I can tell already he's going to get a "golden boy" edit. Not that I'd mind a Dr. Chris season Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 1:35 am

Makes me sad to see Dr. Chris cry on camera.  :tissuebox

I think he is getting a "good guy" edit, he was there to comfort her when she was crying.  As far as him talking about "magic" it could have been talking about their appearance on the Broadway show  "Aladdin" which I would think is magical.  I do think he has made up his mind to just go for it.  Several of the other guys stated they were in falling in love with her but it seems that she is most attracted to Nick and Shawn.

Wow, he is getting body slammed by Clint during the sumo wrestling and you could hear him hit the mat.  Ouch.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 20, 2015 1:40 am

MiniDiva wrote:Makes me sad to see Dr. Chris cry on camera.  :tissuebox

I think he is getting a "good guy" edit, he was there to comfort her when she was crying.  As far as him talking about "magic" it could have been talking about their appearance on the Broadway show  "Aladdin" which I would think is magical.  I do think he has made up his mind to just go for it.  Several of the other guys stated they were in falling in love with her but it seems that she is most attracted to Nick and Shawn.

Wow, he is getting body slammed by Clint during the sumo wrestling and you could hear him hit the mat.  Ouch.

IMO, this attitude is why I think he's going to be the next Bachelor. Plus, I think he's a different "nice guy" archetype than Farmer Chris (pretty boy as opposed to rugged), and they haven't had a male lead who seemed like he was actually book-smart... ever. He reminds me of the male equivalent of Ashley H. -- which is kind of funny because they're both dentists.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 20, 2015 1:42 am

I want to see Dr Chris as TB but unfortunately if the spoilers are correct, Shawn will get it because the public will be solidly behind him to get his happy ending. Only chance Dr Chris now is for spoilers to be incorrect and for Kaitlyn to be with either Shawn or Nick.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 1:47 am

I am not sure about Dr. Chris, until we see more of his personality on the show.  He is definitely a high achiever and works hard for what he wants.  I look forward to seeing his playful side and how he is alone with Kaitlyn.

Even if he is not the next lead, being on this show is magnet to all interested women and he will certainly not be lonely.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 20, 2015 2:04 am

MiniDiva wrote:I am not sure about Dr. Chris, until we see more of his personality on the show.  He is definitely a high achiever and works hard for what he wants.  I look forward to seeing his playful side and how he is alone with Kaitlyn.

Even if he is not the next lead, being on this show is magnet to all interested women and he will certainly not be lonely.

Very true, I really like him.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 2:16 am

nice guys finish first? ch's comment seems to be very much for him
hope he doesn't get too hurt and i hope we get to learn more about him...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 2:48 am

go dr c first kiss!!
he's adorbs  :cutesmile!:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 3:09 am

speculation in the episode thread that he could be the one k had sex with 
makes a LOT of logical sense and connects a lot of dots and clues.. IMHO :yes:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan