SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat May 09, 2015 12:48 am

nutty1 wrote:He does absolutely nothing for me. I am still not convinced he even got a HTD.

I'm not sure about that either, Nutty. He's not my type but neither is Ben H. I'm waiting to see if I like their personalities.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

goodnight - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 1:03 am

albean99 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:He does absolutely nothing for me. I am still not convinced he even got a HTD.

I'm not sure about that either, Nutty. He's not my type but neither is Ben H. I'm waiting to see if I like their personalities.

Does he run a clinic in partnership? Or work for someone/within a clinic?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat May 09, 2015 8:37 am

He seems like he is a model who has been on reality television who may have a dental degree or is pursuing one? Not sure. Agree with you nutty. Not convinced. This came out of nowhere.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat May 09, 2015 10:28 am

This guy is just not my type. I will have to wait and see what everyone is like in motion.

I don't see him as F1 either.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 09, 2015 11:15 am

remockered wrote:He seems like he is a model who has been on reality television who may have a dental degree or is pursuing one?  Not sure.  Agree with you nutty.  Not convinced.  This came out of nowhere.

He's got a DDS degree and works as a dentist for Warfield Dental Center in Clarksville, TN. I think the modeling is mostly in his past and happened when he was still a student. He was on The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency back in 2007.

He's not really my type either, too clean cut, but I can see why he'd be the producers' wet dream. A good-looking doctor with previous reality TV experience? If he didn't mind being bossed around by crazy Janice, then I'm sure he'll play along with anything TB producers want.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 09, 2015 11:24 am

mindless wrote:
remockered wrote:He seems like he is a model who has been on reality television who may have a dental degree or is pursuing one?  Not sure.  Agree with you nutty.  Not convinced.  This came out of nowhere.

He's got a DDS degree and works as a dentist for Warfield Dental Center in Clarksville, TN. I think the modeling is mostly in his past and happened when he was still a student. He was on The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency back in 2007.

He's not really my type either, too clean cut, but I can see why he'd be the producers' wet dream. A good-looking doctor with previous reality TV experience? If he didn't mind being bossed around by crazy Janice, then I'm sure he'll play along with anything TB producers want.
This reminds me of Handy Dandy Officer Andy or whatever we called him over at FORT laugh out loud I agree, great lead!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 09, 2015 2:50 pm

mindless wrote:His instagram @cstrandburg is private, but the description is "Adventurer and Philosopher Tooth fixer Living the Nashville Dream."

I just googled Chris and this is one of the links that came up...

Chris Strandburg (@cstrandburg) • Instagram photos and ...
instagram.com/cstrandburg
85 posts; 279 followers; 200 following. Follow. Chris Strandburg Adventurer and Philosopher Tooth fixer Living the Nashville Dream. Log in · Privacy · Terms.

Clicked the link and it's a 404 Page Not Found so I'm assuming those were the final stats for the @cstrandburg account. Somewhere along the way he changed his handle to @chrisstrandburg and the stats are now 62 posts; 286 followers; 208 following. The account remains private. carnegiesmith2014 reported on April 21st his posts count had gone down. It is possible that at that time he changed his handle, deleted pics, accepted follows and started following back. That's a lot of activity. Based on this I am now leaning towards him being eliminated in Ireland. hmmm

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 09, 2015 3:13 pm

blackhalo ....why do you think all the activity happened when carnegiesmith2024 reported the post count going down?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat May 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:

This reminds me of Handy Dandy Officer Andy or whatever we called him over at FORT laugh out loud I agree, great lead!!

Oh MY GOD!!!! HandyDandy Officer Andy...

I am showing my Bachelor obsession and age, but I totally remember that!

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 09, 2015 3:41 pm

emusha wrote:blackhalo ....why do you think all the activity happened when carnegiesmith2024 reported the post count going down?

Well we do know some activity did happen. I just got really curious because the insta account I am seeing now has a different name than the one originally reported in this thread. It automatically made me think he changed it after he was eliminated and the stats provided by google are slightly different.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 3:51 pm

officeRules wrote:
Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:

Oh MY GOD!!!!  HandyDandy Officer Andy...

I am showing my Bachelor obsession and age, but I totally remember that!  

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl 
I nicknamed him: HDDA--Handy Dandy Dr. Andy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 09, 2015 4:01 pm

I am sure somewhere in this thread, there is a discussion about the two different IG accounts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan