SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by leselihau Thu May 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Oh, and I'm sorry that it didn't work out for them. Breaking up is never easy, no matter how "mutual" it is, no matter how much "respect and admiration" you have for each other. It just sucks. And broken engagements can't be fun either...even if you're not planning yet...the ring on the finger means something. I'm sad for all involved right now, but I'm sure that there are good things ahead for all of them.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Thu May 28, 2015 5:49 pm

I wasn't totally invested in this couple, but I still feel really sad about it.
I thought these crazy kids actually had a shot.
Their real soulmates are out there somewhere, and I hope they each find them soon.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 28, 2015 6:06 pm

I am shocked and sad. Upset I hate it when I get so invested in these couples and it doesn't work out. I wish it hadn't been MF to announce the break up first, makes it even worse finding out from him. TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 71 2292733854 I like both Chris and Whitney separate and I liked them together. I hope they both find the love they are looking for. Sometimes couples break up and then find their way back to each other. I will not be holding my breath for that to happen.

I think I feel saddest about Mama Soules.... I like her and I'm sure her heart is also broken.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 6:11 pm

Rolly wrote:I am shocked and sad.  Upset I hate it when I get so invested in these couples and it doesn't work out. I wish it hadn't been MF to announce the break up first, makes it even worse finding out from him.  TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 71 2292733854 I like both Chris and Whitney separate and I liked them together. I hope they both find the love they are looking for. Sometimes couples break up and then find their way back to each other. I will not be holding my breath for that to happen.

I think I feel saddest about Mama Soules.... I like her and I'm sure her heart is also broken.

Rolly, it was just my opinion watching the finale, but to me Mama Soules and Daddy Soules both sound surprised to see Whitney at the FRC and not Becca. She is such a wise woman that I think that she will be fine. She wants Chris to find love, but she would want him to find it with the woman who will be his forever. For some of us we saw that for Chris it didn't necessarily seem that Whitney was that for him. Mama Soules has so much love, I am sure she loves Whitney, but I don't doubt that she noticed something wasn't right too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu May 28, 2015 6:14 pm

**edit** She on the other hand sold me during filming she thought it would be a good and happy life for her with him down on the farm.  

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Rolly wrote:I am shocked and sad.  Upset I hate it when I get so invested in these couples and it doesn't work out. I wish it hadn't been MF to announce the break up first, makes it even worse finding out from him.  TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 71 2292733854 I like both Chris and Whitney separate and I liked them together. I hope they both find the love they are looking for. Sometimes couples break up and then find their way back to each other. I will not be holding my breath for that to happen.

Rolly, so sorry for you and the other fans.  It is really hard to get invested in couples from this show and see that it doesn't work out. It appears they left things on a good and friendly note.  They were seen together on Monday in Chicago.  So there is hope they both left the relationship for the wiser.

Big group hug for all the Chrisney Fans:  group hug
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 28, 2015 6:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Rolly, it was just my opinion watching the finale, but to me Mama Soules and Daddy Soules both sound surprised to see Whitney at the FRC and not Becca.  She is such a wise woman that I think that she will be fine.  She wants Chris to find love, but she would want him to find it with the woman who will be his forever.  For some of us we saw that for Chris it didn't necessarily seem that Whitney was that for him.  Mama Soules has so much love, I am sure she loves Whitney, but I don't doubt that she noticed something wasn't right too.

Probably more appropriate for the discussion thread but I think Mama Soules saw Becca as another woman that couldn't commit and would never make a move to Iowa. I think she was pleased when she saw Whitney because she was someone that loved Chris and would make that commitment. I really like Chris and I hope he can find someone as wonderful as Whit to be his happily ever after. I love Whit and I believe she will find many men knocking at her door...she is a catch.

And Chris does still have the pigs 🐷 at the farm to make him happy. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 6:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Rolly, it was just my opinion watching the finale, but to me Mama Soules and Daddy Soules both sound surprised to see Whitney at the FRC [/b]and not Becca.  She is such a wise woman that I think that she will be fine.  She wants Chris to find love, but she would want him to find it with the woman who will be his forever.  For some of us we saw that for Chris it didn't necessarily seem that Whitney was that for him.  Mama Soules has so much love, I am sure she loves Whitney, but I don't doubt that she noticed something wasn't right too.

**edit** I am sorry things did not work out but everything happen for a reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Rolly, it was just my opinion watching the finale, but to me Mama Soules and Daddy Soules both sound surprised to see Whitney at the FRC and not Becca.  She is such a wise woman that I think that she will be fine.  She wants Chris to find love, but she would want him to find it with the woman who will be his forever.  For some of us we saw that for Chris it didn't necessarily seem that Whitney was that for him.  Mama Soules has so much love, I am sure she loves Whitney, but I don't doubt that she noticed something wasn't right too.

Probably more appropriate for the discussion thread but I think Mama Soules saw Becca as another woman that couldn't commit and would never make a move to Iowa. I think she was pleased when she saw Whitney because she was someone that loved Chris and would make that commitment. I really like Chris and I hope he can find someone as wonderful as Whit to be his happily ever after. I love Whit and I believe she will find many men knocking at her door...she is a catch.

And Chris does still have the pigs 🐷 at the farm to make him happy. Hugesmile

**edit** I think Whitney is a catch and a half and hopefully now that the men of Chicago have seen how great she is they will line up at her door.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 28, 2015 6:27 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

Rolly, so sorry for you and the other fans.  It is really hard to get invested in couples from this show and see that it doesn't work out. It appears they left things on a good and friendly note.  They were seen together on Monday in Chicago.  So there is hope they both left the relationship for the wiser.

Big group hug for all the Chrisney Fans:  group hug

I believed in this couple and I still think Brooks is coming back...how crazy am I?!? stupid (J/K really sneakyl )I still look at the Des and Brooks fan videos and feel sad. And at the same time think that Chris was exactly the right man for Des. :crazed

Whit will find her Chris...the last name will not be Soules!

Last edited by Rolly on Thu May 28, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 28, 2015 6:33 pm

This is a fan thread for Chris and Whitney. Please keep your comments positive and on topic. Thank you once again.

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 71 Samuel10TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 71 Samuel10 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 71 Family10TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 71 Samuel15TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 71 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 28, 2015 6:34 pm

^^You believe in love and want a happy ending for everyone.  Unfortunately the odds are against on this show.  Maybe Kaitlyn has gotten it right if spoilers are correct.  You shouldn't be pressured into getting engaged to anyone on this crazy show and date privately afterwards.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345