SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Idlemess Sat May 16, 2015 4:39 pm

She's gorgeous and that lil boy is a cutie... Lol at his pose

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 16, 2015 6:02 pm

^^Adorable little boy.  Whit posted a video several weeks ago of a similar little boy watching his "Aunt Whit" on TV.  He points to the screen when he sees her and says "Whit".

Here is the link:  WhitBit624
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Mon May 18, 2015 8:56 am

Still classy!!! Like the post by Whitney. Can't what for these two to be done with TV stuff today and now just live their life together!!!!

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 19, 2015 8:25 am

I googled "Chris Soules" today and the only new things that came up are tabloid stories that Chris and Wht have broke up. I don't even read those stories...hope all is well for Chris and Whit. Anyone see or read anything true about them lately?

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Tue May 19, 2015 9:04 am

Whitney tweeted last night at 9:30 LA time, or 11:30 Chicago time that she was starting to watch the Bachelorette. I thought maybe it was possible that she is in LA and that she watched the Ette after being at DWTS.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 19, 2015 9:31 am

The timing makes sense for LA time and the only reason that I can think of for her to be in LA is for her to be with Chris....thanks!

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Hope we see Whitney at DWTS tonight.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Tue May 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Bythelake wrote:Hope we see Whitney at DWTS tonight.  

Me too. If we don't, then my theory will have been wrong.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Tue May 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Did anyone see Chris's parents in the audience last night? I know they are in LA, because someone posted a picture with them last night.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Seems like many on here are doubting Chris and Whit. I am not. I don't think either would have posted the pics they did last week about going to Iowa and farming if they were close to being done. While we don't know how their hearts are for each other and for this whole process. They have handled it like adults and I believe that is why many are guessing they are done. If they love each other they probably don't need to put it on social media to prove it. Also know that the Bachelorette is in full swing I think they pressure is off them and they can just be a couple out of the spotlight for now. I think they are built to last. They seem to want the same thing, both are willing to move away to be with each other. They seem supportive of each other. I hope for the best for them and their future. In the end I don't think the public can define their status based on what they tweet or what tabloids say. Best wishes to Chris and Whitney - may you both share your lives with each other and support each other!!!

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 8:19 pm

Please post in the General Discussion threads, any opinions that are not positive. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue May 19, 2015 10:49 pm

Looks like Whitney is at DWTS tonight, she's back behind (not directly) Bruce Willis and you can see her when they show him
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345