SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by cindebugg Tue May 05, 2015 11:19 am

Nice article. Chris also talked about Whitney during his time with Gethin last night. I don't recall everything he said but he was appreciative of Whitney's support and mentioned that Whit and Wit had become good friends. How nice for Witney that she doesn't have to contend with a jealous girlfriend of her partner.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Bythelake Tue May 05, 2015 11:33 am

Is there a link to that interview anywhere?

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue May 05, 2015 11:41 am

If you are talking about what I posted, I don't know. I haven't really noticed if anyone clips the interviews that Gethin does during the show.

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 05, 2015 11:47 am

Bythelake wrote:Diana - do you have some sort of connection to them or how have you heard? Want the best for these two!!!
Yeah I do.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 05, 2015 11:48 am

That is really cool. Then you can speak some sense into us when we are worried!

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue May 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Diana wrote:My heart is with Whitney and her family during what must be such a difficult time for them. I am glad to see Chris is giving her space. They are very solid from what have heard. I am still not worried.

I have been impressed with both of them. They are really handling the rumor mill like champs. It would have been easy for Whitney to publicly state the reason she was not there, but instead she was genuine. "She is not asking for anyones sympathy"

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue May 05, 2015 2:29 pm

cindebugg wrote:If you are talking about what I posted, I don't know.  I haven't really noticed if anyone clips the interviews that Gethin does during the show.

There is someone that does them and puts them on forum motion, but they're made private (I believe so that DWTS doesn't take them down) and I haven't figured out how to find them to link them. I've stumbled across them and have viewed most of them but never could get to last week's and haven't found this weeks yet.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 4:44 pm

cindebugg wrote:If you are talking about what I posted, I don't know.  I haven't really noticed if anyone clips the interviews that Gethin does during the show.

Who is Gethin?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 4:48 pm

Diana wrote:
Bythelake wrote:Diana - do you have some sort of connection to them or how have you heard? Want the best for these two!!!
Yeah I do.

I still think all the diehard C and W fans should crash their wedding! giggling Wouldn't that be fun. :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue May 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Rolly wrote:I still think all the diehard C and W fans should crash their wedding! giggling Wouldn't that be fun. :yes:

I think the couple whose wedding Whitney & Chris crashed should crash Whitney & Chris' wedding. giggling

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue May 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Rolly wrote:

Who is Gethin?

He's the host of DWTS All Access. It airs on ABC.com during the show.

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue May 05, 2015 7:39 pm

This tumblr posts all the all access interviews and rehearsal videos - you have to go through her tumblr as they are set to private... the link for yesterdays can be found going through this page and watching the Part 2 video for week 8: http://stormviking.tumblr.com/tagged/interviews
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345