SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:OT -- Don't get me started either on the judging.  Tony Dovolani was heard to say last night something along the lines of "They don't like me."  Hearing that made me furious..........
Why?? Tony should already know by now not to take it so personally. He gets too worked up over it and gets all passive agressive. It's just as much his doing as it is the judges.

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:48 pm

eversotrue wrote:I also heard there are team dances next week... Quickstep AND a team dance?? Help him.

No team dances next week. 1. They never do it this early, and two, there is only one dance next week. See puredwts for more details on that. It's Disney week.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:06 pm

An interview in usweekly

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-soules-glad-fiancee-whitney-bischoff-becca-tilley-are-friends-201574

He also said Bischoff was his biggest supporter. "She's the best," Soules gushed. "I take this extremely seriously and she's nervous for me and every day [says,] 'How'd it go? How do you feel? How did rehearsal go?' Every night we'll watch our performances." The Chicago native has even stayed on the West Coast with her beau until DWTS wraps.

In my opinion, Chris is a really lucky guy.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:19 pm

From the US weekly article regarding Whitney knowing what happened in his relationship with becca.

I think you go through that, you have to be able to mentally... know that I'm going through those relationships differently. I'm not putting it in the English language very well.

bless his heart.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:24 pm

All access is up from this week. And the April Fools joke from reversal is in it. Funny stuff! "Stretch you're back!!" -Chris laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:59 am

^^link?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:38 am

Rehearsal Schedule for Wednesday, April 8th:

1-2pm PST | 4-5pm EST – Chris Soules & Witney Carson

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:16 am

That us magazine article was so awkward. Yikes.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:15 am

Diana wrote:That us magazine article was so awkward. Yikes.

I think he's just trying to say it's difficult to focus on DWTS and a new relationship. Mentally he's not there, only because the only thing he's concentrating on is DWTS. I'm sure he can't wait to get the heck out of L.A and back on the farm. The good thing is Whitney is so supportive, I'm sure they are learning a lot about each other. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:37 am

I liked the US weekle article. And I get what he meant about not mentally being in the moment like he would be if they were in Iowa. He's being honest, we know Sean spoke to this after the fact but DWTS is no extension of the 'honeymoon' period.

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:34 pm

hmm strange for him to say he's not mentally there -- i don't get that.. what did sean say about dwts? i'm sure CS is enjoying getting the money from the show and the work outs are intense but I don't get why he wouldn't be mentally there romantically with whitney -- it's like he's saying they're taking a bit of a hiatus on the relationship part while keeping on working on it without putting too much pressure on themselves??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:11 pm

^ He said he practices long days and then goes home in the evening and goes over steps with Whit. DWTS is his (and her) life right now.

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345