SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by star_D Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Idlemess wrote:Probably what we already know/ found out. That she froze her eggs. Topic of interest might be  about fertility options

Exactly what I thought. giggling

star_D

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Idlemess wrote:Probably what we already know/ found out. That she froze her eggs. Topic of interest might be  about fertility options

You are probably right. She wouldn't reveal anything about her/Chris without him being involved.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:21 pm

I didn't know it. I guess I haven't been following closely. Good for her to walk the walk.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:52 pm

albean99 wrote:

I didn't know it. I guess I haven't been following closely. Good for her to walk the walk.

She just shared that in an interview this week in Chicago ABC station - here is the link for Part 2 of the interview     Windy City Live
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:48 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
albean99 wrote:

She just shared that in an interview this week in Chicago ABC station - here is the link for Part 2 of the interview     Windy City Live

Yep! Didn't I hear that she is involved with some type of charity that is helping women freeze their eggs?

Maybe she is going to announce a major donor to help give this venture a boost and that would be appropriate for her to do without Chris as that's her world.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:59 pm

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 12 6CucTlD
whitb624
Can't wait to get back to LA tomorrow to see this guy @souleschris and his cha cha. The man's hips don't lie!
She used my favorite picture
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:00 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Yep! Didn't I hear that she is involved with some type of charity that is helping women freeze their eggs?

Maybe she is going to announce a major donor to help give this venture a boost and that would be appropriate for her to do without Chris as that's her world.

Good point!  Yes, Colleen, the lab Director who was with Whitney during the interview announced a charitable foundation to help educate women and finance their ability to freeze their eggs.  I was thinking that after appearing on the Chicago ABC station, GMA became interested the story.  Not only do they have TB fiancée but an interesting story for woman. Not sure what Whitney's role, if any is with the foundation but here is the foundation link:  The Egg Bank Foundation
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:06 pm

I know I change my icon a ot but do you blame me laugh out loud they are so cute.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:33 pm

giggling I was gonna tease yesterday Diana about having avi identity crisis giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:34 pm

All I can see is a black box with an X for Diana's avi ???
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:48 pm

lexforlife wrote:giggling I was gonna tease yesterday Diana about having avi identity crisis giggling
Smiley
Seriously cantstopl

Chris followed Whitney on IG giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Chris posted 2 pics to IG. The one she posted tonight with the caption: she brings me happiness Smiley and a repost of one of the People Mag pics caption: my love, Whitney Bischoff.

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345