SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:27 am

2observe wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:^ imo V&M didn't have that instant chemistry at their wedding like S&D do. Their chemistry was more of a sexual chemistry. They were very compatible in bed but when it came to communication, they were always combative. Sean and Davina remind of Courtney and Jason. Ultimately we'll just have to wait and see
Imo, everyone had a physical attraction to their partner except Jamie.  ETA: I thought that Monet and Vaughn's connection was obvious during both the wedding reception and their wedding night.  I think that the same will hold true for Sean and Davina.  There is a extended preview video that shows Sean saying, (I don't recall his exact words) something about their relationship being toxic.  So when I put that comment with how quickly that got physical, I come to that conclusion that things may have turned out like Vaughn and Monet.  JMO:Hugesmile:

I think it's too soon to compare any of the couples to M/V. They had issues with communication from the start plus neither seemed able or willing to make the compromises needed. I also wouldn't put too much weight on the "toxic" comment until we see it in context. The producers are very good at using previews to make us think there's a real problem with the couples.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:56 pm

There's a new promo on A&E twitter page.

@AETV

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:57 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:There's a new promo on A&E twitter page.

@AETV

@AETV:Their happiest day.Tune in to an all-new Married at First Sight tomorrow at 9/8c on @AETV. https://amp.twimg.com/v/a2f4fb3e-01bb-4180-9882-3105eada800d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:11 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I remember her saying that! laugh out loud clearly she changed her mind and I don't blame her one bit! They are so cute and have great chemistry. awwww

So I ended up tweeting them yesterday...just to call Davina out :cutesmile!: . They both seem soooooooo excited (especially Sean) for their wedding to air tomorrow night and I'm hoping its a good sign they're still together.  Praying

https://twitter.com/Steelshin43/status/579669129164152832

https://twitter.com/Steelshin43/status/580185812509298688

Last edited by Steel2009 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Very cute, Steel. I think I saw one of your tweets.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:32 pm

^^nicely done, Steel! yes. good to know team Savina both are friendly funny people. LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 3806527698 at the lip hug! laugh out loud. It appeared they still are together, tweeting and replying to fans at the same time. I mean... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Here is the link to my blog. I just finished it today! Whew!

Married at First Sight Season 2 Premiere
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:ruh roooooo.  Seems the good DRs. missed this.
http://witsmag.com/2014/10/a-star-is-born-jessica-castro/

Nope. The Dr.'s absolutely did not miss this. The production team decided not to air it, which Dr. C was very frustrated by. I'm going to give her a chance. Dr. C speaks very highly of her.

I'm not sure it is any different than burlesque dancing? scratch
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:33 am

Beeleever thanks for sharing with us here. thanks! Great interview by the way. rock

Personally I have felt and said that I'm going to watch all three couples and see how well they do in coping with this type of getting together so to speak. I hope they have 3 successful couples this time. I like all three and it is sad to think one couple would have more negativity towards them, than any of the others. no idea

I really enjoyed your interview with Cortney as well. Truly my favorites from season 1. I'm glad it was brought up that they did go to meet Cortney's family and so nice for her family to put on wedding showers for them. wine

LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:40 am

Beeleever wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:ruh roooooo.  Seems the good DRs. missed this.
http://witsmag.com/2014/10/a-star-is-born-jessica-castro/

Nope. The Dr.'s absolutely did not miss this. The production team decided not to air it, which Dr. C was very frustrated by. I'm going to give her a chance. Dr. C speaks very highly of her.

I'm not sure it is any different than burlesque dancing? scratch

I agree with the bolded and the fact last season was Jamie's third appearance on a Reality TV Show that I know of. Now I personally don't care that she has done these but I don't understand how it is different then what Jessica's has done and that is the only reason I even mention it. Smiley I hope Jessica and Ryan make it as well as the other 2. :yes:

LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:02 am

Beeleever wrote:Here is the link to my blog. I just finished it today! Whew!

Married at First Sight Season 2 Premiere

well, done Bee..

thanks for sharing. Its interesting that he spoke highly of Jessica... i always thought she is a sensitive yet nice, loving person. If anything concerns me, i guess its Ryan, if his SM is any indication. But as always, time (and the show itself) will tell. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:07 am

tyvm Brill and Mura!

I love getting insight from Dr. C. It personally brings the richness of my viewing to a whole new level, knowing the behind the scenes pieces he has shared with me. I'm happy I can pass them on to you all! And I feel for the fallback they are taking on Jessica. I've been in a bubble the last few days, so I had no idea what was being said about her until I got it from him.

Here are my brief thoughts on Episode 1. It's short and sweet!

Married at First Sight Season 2 - Episode 1

I'll be leaving for NYC Weds. morning for a week, so I will not blog this week. I will combine the two shows into next week's blog.

(For anyone interested, I did an interview Friday with Jeremiah James Korfe that I hope to get up after Easter, with a video of him singing his newest release, "Work". I'm not sure where to post this as we no longer have an appropriate thread, but I know there are people that still follow him from SHA! Mods, maybe you can let me know where to post. Thanks.)
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken